Trolley seats for babies??

D

danni2609

I need shopping desperately but with a two yr old who will run off if not in a trolley i need to use the one with the baby seat on it too but its very hard and plastic does anyone know what age they can go in them. My LO is only 2wks old so not sure if i can put her in it and my daughter in the other seat next to her? Any advice from mums with 2 or more LOS would be brilliant!

You'll be fine, they're designed from birth until LO can sit up.

Not much help for this time but what about shopping online? It's a godsend for me

yep i always pad it out with a blanket and put maddi in a really thick snow suit :) x

I pad it out with a blanket, jacob was fine, he actually used to fall asleep in it :rofl: now he is in the sitting up one :) XxX

We used one with Tyler when he was 2 weeks old hun he was fine!! xx

Yup I always put a blanket in it then strap her in and fold the blanket over the top of her too so she's all cosy and snug xx

Yea thats fine - like others have said, bring a blanket (always made me feel a bit funny, thinking of all the germs that must be on those things, I never wanted my LO's clothes or anything to touch it!)

they are fine hun i use them, the one thing i do watch out for is kai puts his little arm out to the side behind brendan and once brendan leant back nearly hurt kais arm so keep a look out for that lol

I always used to use a blanket too, or i put her in her carseat and used the trolleys that allowed you to attach the carseat. x

I'd definitely go with the blanket idea. That's what I used to do. Some supermarkets have softer baby seats made of that squishy sorta plastic IYKWIM.

Its fine hun, I use a blanket to make it softer as well x

I put my LO in one last week, just put a muslin over it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"