True Blood!

here is episode 8 :)

https://www.zshare.net/video/791539897f096aab/

LOVING the new season so much more than any of the others. I quite like Russell (and Talbot lol) Last weeks episode was very gory and I spent a lot of the time with my hands over my eyes, especially at the beginning when Sookie staked Lorena :sick: Looking forward to watching the next episode now :)

Does anyone else have a funny feeling there is more to Jesus than meets the eye... i almost wonder if he is supposed to be Claud. Very sexy, gay.... i dunno i just get the feeling there is more to him then a fling for Lafayette.

Does anyone else have a funny feeling there is more to Jesus than meets the eye... i almost wonder if he is supposed to be Claud. Very sexy, gay.... i dunno i just get the feeling there is more to him then a fling for Lafayette.

Ooooo. Good guess. I bet there is something to that.

This week's episode was rather blah for me. Although I liked:

Eric staking Talbot. I'm curious to see how that one goes!

This week's episode was rather blah for me. Although I liked:

Eric staking Talbot. I'm curious to see how that one goes!

It was blah if you compare it to the 345 plotlines that made up the last two weeks' episodes! :) Actually, I was sort of meh on this week, too. Not at all sure what I think about Bill and Sookie being back together again, either. The writers can't do that too many more times before it just gets boring. Fight, f**k, fight, f**k....yeah, we get it. New idea, please!
If Erik and Sookie are supposed to start finding some sexual tension , they better get on it. I'm not really buying it at the moment.

I totally hear you.

I want the Sookie and Eric action!!!! :sulk: Makes me think the writers for the show are Bill fans.

Meh!

short episode plots and spoilers for anyone interested :thumbup:

True Blood Season 3, Episode 9
"Everything is Broken" (August 15)

"With the ratification of the Vampire Rights Amendment at hand, Nan Flanagan detours to Fangtasia to confront Eric about the Magister's disappearance. A grief-stricken Russell vows revenge against his foes, vampire and human. Awaking from a slumber, Bill uncovers the truth about Sookie's true identity. Jason gets unexpected help as he goes up against Felton and Calvin. Sam is distressed by Tommy's attitude; Tara encounters a new ally and an old tormentor; Hadley introduces Sookie to a new family member; Arlene despairs about her future; Hoyt confronts his true feelings.."

True Blood Season 3, Episode 10
"I Smell a Rat" (August 22)

"A reluctant Bill warns Sookie about the dangers she will face. Jesus is intrigued by the mysterious qualities of V. Sam's recent fit of rage triggers dark memories. Eric takes precautions and fulfills a wish; Arlene turns to Holly for help with a pressing problem; Jason deals with the unexpected, both with Tara and Crystal; Jessica is torn between Tommy and Hoyt. After communing with Talbot, Russell promises to extract vengeance on his enemies.."

True Blood Season 3, Episode 11
"Fresh Blood" (August 29)

"Bill tries to earn back Sookie's trust, but ends up bringing her face-to-face with fresh dangers. Knowing he's no physical match for the King, Eric tempts Russell with the "ultimate vampire dream." Jason tries to wrap his head around Crystal's revelation. Sam embraces his dark side, alienating everyone except Tara. Hoyt and Jessica take their romance to the next level; with Holly's help, Arlene puts her future in the hands of a goddess; post V-trip, Lafayette struggles with new demons."

True Blood Season 3, Episode 12 (Season Finale)
"Evil Is Going On" (September 12)

"Eric grapples with his conscience while plotting his perfect revenge against Russell. Fed up with being "vampire crack," Sookie considers a new life without Bill--or any other vampire. Tara discovers some surprising news about Sam, whose rage resurfaces upon learning of Tommy's latest transgression. Jason finds a new calling after warning Crystal's family about an impending drug raid. Plagued by visions, Lafayette turns to Jesus for help, and learns his boyfriend has more to offer than companionship. Hoyt hopes for a future with Jessica, spurning Maxine's pleas to wed Summer."

I get to go to a true blood convention in Orlando in 3 months. Im so excited

https://www.eyeconfla.com

I was rather sad seeing Eric writhing naked all over Talbot in last weeks episode :| I know it was all an act and I liked it when he staked him but my love for Eric has now been tarnished lol Looking forward to seeing how all of that goes down in this weeks ep!

Ohhhh i cant wait till tomorrow so i can download ep9!!!! :happydance:

:wohoo:

:wohoo:eric and sookie kiiiiiiiiissed !!!!!:wohoo: but wait ..... i thought i was on team bill ! whats wrong with me ? :dohh:....sorry bill it wont happen again :blush:

Okay, Oulina, I agree.
That had more chemistry than we've seen so far from those two, but I don't know. The TV Sookie and Bill are way hotter than the book version. The TV Eric and Sookie still have a lot of catching up to do, I think. But it's a start! :)

There was an interesting article with Anna Paquin in SELF magazine recently, but I can't remember which month.
Also, one of the nicer men's mags did a three-part feature on Bill, Eric, and Jason. Fun reads.
Was the Rolling Stone article any good?

I've missed this season, can anyone tell me why

Bill was having sex with his maker, Lorena (I think that's her name???)

and how

Bill and Sookie reunited?

I am Team Bill all the way.... he's the hottest vamp, next to Edward :blush:

and how

Bill was locked in the room at Russel's place with Lorena and she was arguing with him and it turned into angry sex. I beleive Lorena said something like he'll never see Sookie again and he needs to stick with his own kind blah blah blah.. sorry someone might remember better than i do.

They reunited when Sookie was in the hospital after Bill attacked her and was dying and he gave her his blood. She was in the fae world and started to come too because the V was healing her... she woke up and freaked out but then talked to bill and they broke it off. But bill kept persisting that he was sorry and he loved her and they ended up getting back together.

So it looks like Jesus has a wiccan background... along with the new waitress at Merlott's. So maybe he is going to be part of the witch story line - shame i wanted him to be a fairy.

and how

Bill was locked in the room at Russel's place with Lorena and she was arguing with him and it turned into angry sex. I beleive Lorena said something like he'll never see Sookie again and he needs to stick with his own kind blah blah blah.. sorry someone might remember better than i do.

They reunited when Sookie was in the hospital after Bill attacked her and was dying and he gave her his blood. She was in the fae world and started to come too because the V was healing her... she woke up and freaked out but then talked to bill and they broke it off. But bill kept persisting that he was sorry and he loved her and they ended up getting back together.

So it looks like Jesus has a wiccan background... along with the new waitress at Merlott's. So maybe he is going to be part of the witch story line - shame i wanted him to be a fairy.

yh i wanted that too, i thought he may have been claude, but why call himself jesus?? :haha: im quite interested in the whole laffyette thing and him being "special" cause obviously he didnt make it very far in the the books :thumbup:

yh i wanted that too, i thought he may have been claude, but why call himself jesus?? :haha: im quite interested in the whole laffyette thing and him being "special" cause obviously he didnt make it very far in the the books :thumbup:

Yes, Lafayette did die in the book, didn't he? That's why in the first season I thought he was the dead body in the car...but it was Miss Jeanette

I suppose they keep Lafayette because he is an interesting and likeable character, and they would need him for future storylines. Just like Jessica and Hoyt, who aren't in the books either. But still - Charlaine Harris (the author of the books) isn't even done writing!! And she has how many books out already?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->