Trying#2 after 4 miscarriages - anyone have positive stories am 7DPO

Positive2019

Reaction score
Hi All. Am 39, have 1 daughter who is 3, fell pregnant after 6 weeks of trying with her, no issues. Had a C section birth but everything was great. So was not prepared for how difficult the journey for #2 is. I have had 4 miscarriages: 1 blighted ovum, 1 miscarriage due to downes syndrome, her heart stopped at 14 weeks and then 2 Chemical Pregnancies. It has been a very hard an emotional 18 months and we are at the stage if it doesn't happen this year we are stopping as it's too stressful. Just looking for others to share their stories and try and keep me hopeful that 2019 will be our year as I am fed up with putting our lives on hold and being ruled by my cycle!

Hey pos19! My first pregnancy was a missed mc at 14 weeks. I then went on to have two healthy pregnancies. I'm presently ttc #3. I've had two mc's but I'm trying to stay positive . I'm 36 so I know my age might get in the way. I started taking supplements and am hoping to add another member to our family soon. I know it is very possible to get pregnant after a miscarriage. It might just be a little extra work. Good luck to you! Baby dust to 2019.

Hey pos19! My first pregnancy was a missed mc at 14 weeks. I then went on to have two healthy pregnancies. I'm presently ttc #3. I've had two mc's but I'm trying to stay positive . I'm 36 so I know my age might get in the way. I started taking supplements and am hoping to add another member to our family soon. I know it is very possible to get pregnant after a miscarriage. It might just be a little extra work. Good luck to you! Baby dust to 2019.
Thanks for this - baby dust to you too! Lets pray 2019 is our year.

Thanks! Are you doing anything different this cycle?

I'm fairly certain I'm out. My period is due tomorrow and I started spotting today.

Fingers crossed 2019 is a good baby making year!

Sending positive thoughts your way!...

I too had no issues getting pregnant with baby #1 - pregnant on the first cycle trying, completely uneventful pregnancy and birth, followed by 2 miscarriages - one at 8 weeks, and one at 6 weeks. I am now currently cautiously pregnant with our sweet Rainbow baby. It will happen for you. Keep the faith. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->