• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Trying after 3 COnsecutive Losses....PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Blimey all sounds a bit scary! Let me know how it goes xxx Good luck with it all. xxxx My scan is Weds I can't wait!! :))) xxx

I will!!! I'll keep ya posted:). Can't wait to hear about yours too!

It's another boy!!!!!! Make sure to update me when you find out!!! Btw do u have a FB page? I'm much better with that:)

Hiya

A Boy! Congrats! Was all ok with it? Did they find anything to worry about? I am presuming not or you would have said. I hope not.

We are having a Girl :happydance: I could not believe it when they told us. I had set my self up mentally for a boy, had names in my head and everything and so it was a real shock. I still cannot believe it now! She is fine, everything looking well. Apparently there are some tell tell signs if Downs Syndrome is about and she has none of them although they say its not guarenteed. I am so happy!!:cloud9:

I am not a big facebook lover i'm afraid but don't worry, just check in let me know yoy are doing ok now and again. It's just real nice to know we both made it through all the rough patches with the miscarriages and it shows there really is hope!:thumbup: XXXX

Hey just came across this thread...wondering about the baby aspirin? Hearing that it can be very good for the uterus after a mc and wondering when to start and how long to take it? Someone said to take it right before or after ovulation...Help???

Hiya

A Boy! Congrats! Was all ok with it? Did they find anything to worry about? I am presuming not or you would have said. I hope not.

We are having a Girl :happydance: I could not believe it when they told us. I had set my self up mentally for a boy, had names in my head and everything and so it was a real shock. I still cannot believe it now! She is fine, everything looking well. Apparently there are some tell tell signs if Downs Syndrome is about and she has none of them although they say its not guarenteed. I am so happy!!:cloud9:

I am not a big facebook lover i'm afraid but don't worry, just check in let me know yoy are doing ok now and again. It's just real nice to know we both made it through all the rough patches with the miscarriages and it shows there really is hope!:thumbup: XXXX

YAY!!!! So happy you are getting your girl!!!! Everything is good with baby, happy, healthy and big. Now its just me getting horrible acid reflux and heartburn:(. Now hubby and I are contemplating the fourth hoping for a girl, but who knows lol. So happy all is going great with you and your little princess:happydance:

Hey just came across this thread...wondering about the baby aspirin? Hearing that it can be very good for the uterus after a mc and wondering when to start and how long to take it? Someone said to take it right before or after ovulation...Help???

Hello! I started taking it after my last loss and am still taking baby aspirin and I'm entering my 18th week. However, my main issue was my thyroid condition not so much clotting, but doc said it cant hurt and for me to continue til my 36th week. Lots of luck to you! :hugs:

Hi I just wanted to say I've recently had 3 losses right in a row as well. Anyway it's good to see positive news.

Sorry for your losses Milty <3. Do they know why you're have recurrent losses? Lots of luck to you and there is def hope!!!!!

No they don't know why and I havnt been tested. They have all been very early. The second one was not even confirmed. It was The cycle right after the first and I went to get 21day bloods checked to see my Progestrone levels. Well my Progestrone was 18 and my HCG was 1.6 I think. Anyway HCG was to low to count as anything. That test was at 7DPO and my last blood test from the cycle before had my Progestrone down to .5 so it wasn't left over or anything.

Regardless I'm feeling very positive and feel like very soon I will have a LO on the way. Infact I'm feeling good about this month even though it's a tad bit early.

Congrats to you all.

Hi. I agree. They never found a reason for my losses before I got my successful pregnancy but I started taking it after ovulation and will do up to 36 weeks. Docs said it won't do any harm and helps blood flow to placenta. Good luck I hope it happens for you soon xxx

Omg so not only are my veins so bad that I now have to wear support socks but I've now been diagnosed with SPD oh my Achy pelvis!!! But its all worth it!!

Aww that sucks!!! My ankles are swelling already:/. So I am wondering how accurate gender determination is at 16 weeks??? LOL I am probably pulling at straws.....I have another scan in two weeks:)

Aww that sucks!!! My ankles are swelling already:/. So I am wondering how accurate gender determination is at 16 weeks??? LOL I am probably pulling at straws.....I have another scan in two weeks:)

Well I think if they see testicles then they arn't going anywhere. I thought it was easier to tell a boy thanit is a girl so I am thinnking if they are saying boy already, then there is probably something worth seeing LOL whereas a girl may be a bit more hit and miss???
God, I could not go through this again, i would have to say thats it, thats my luck. I think my body would just fall apart - that's if it doesn't already because of this one! LOL:dohh:

I think the boy thing is right. I had my scan with DS at 17 weeks and they could tell easy!

Lol you're all making me lose hope!!! Im contemplating baby #4 but I'm not sure yet. They would have to be pretty close in age bc I dont want to be over 35 (I'm 32 now) and be preggers and hubby will be 40 in 2 years. Then I think it would be nice to have a 4th....idk. I havent even had this one and I'm thinking of the next lol!!!!

Oh who cares about age....I'm 37 right now it's no biggie

Plus with 4 you have an even number in your family...

Yea this is true. I'm more worried about working....getting back to my career, I don't wanna retire when I'm 70 lol. That's my biggest hang up, I've taken 2 years off with each kiddo so far so I figure if I have last one by 35 ill be able to restart my career again before 40;-).

Oh yeah that is one draw back... And it's hard getting back into the swing of working

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->