• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Trying after 3 COnsecutive Losses....PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!!!!

i have had three miscarriges in the past year and i want to try again but i dont know when to because im afrid to consive agin

i have had three miscarriges in the past year and i want to try again but i dont know when to because im afrid to consive agin
Hi, I am so sorry for your losses. It is so difficult, my DH and I thought of giving up many times but then changed our minds. We have finally managed to hopefully get a positive result out of our perseverance and I pray you do too. Miscarriage is an awful loss and a nightmare rollercoaster of emotions I hope you make it through and please remember every woman on this forum that has MC before knows how you are feeling and I am sure will be hoping you get your sticky positive soon xxxxx

Yey!!! All great with my scan today :happydance: I'm sure I saw a todger there but will have to wait until 20 week scan for confirmation :winkwink:
My little splodge is now 7cm long crown to rump and is due 9th April. The day after my eldest son!! They have calculated that instead of 12w 4 days I am now 13w 1 day - Don't ya just love it when they push those days along and it doesn't even hurt!! LOL :cloud9: XXX

How are you doing Courtney???

Hi Ladies!!!!

Great news on your scan.....

I received a call from my ob today and she said all of my bloodwork came back normal except for the homozygous mthfr mutation c677t. So that is good news - this is totally treatable during pregnancy with baby asa, possible heparin injections and l-methylfolate.

I have to follow up with a hematologist first before we start trying again; we will probably wait until the new year.

Glad everything is going so well for y'all.

Gina

Hi Nola blimey that's a mouthful isn't it!! Lol. Its brilliant they have found something to work on and are on the case :) Looks like you'll be able to fully celebrate xmas and the New Year with exciting prospects. I wish you lots of luck xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Ladies!!!!

Great news on your scan.....

I received a call from my ob today and she said all of my bloodwork came back normal except for the homozygous mthfr mutation c677t. So that is good news - this is totally treatable during pregnancy with baby asa, possible heparin injections and l-methylfolate.

I have to follow up with a hematologist first before we start trying again; we will probably wait until the new year.

Glad everything is going so well for y'all.

Gina

Hi Nola! So happy to hear you have some answers! You're going to have a great New Year! I'm sure you will be holding your baby before you know it!!!!

Yey!!! All great with my scan today :happydance: I'm sure I saw a todger there but will have to wait until 20 week scan for confirmation :winkwink:
My little splodge is now 7cm long crown to rump and is due 9th April. The day after my eldest son!! They have calculated that instead of 12w 4 days I am now 13w 1 day - Don't ya just love it when they push those days along and it doesn't even hurt!! LOL :cloud9: XXX

Awwwwww!!! I love your scan pic!!!! So glad all is going great! Wow so the lo is measuring bigger that's great!!!! Thinking a boy eh? Hmm boys and girls both have a little thing sticking out at this stage....I think girls go up and boys down...if I remember correctly from my son. So ya never know!!!

I am good have a scan today bc I was having dizzy spells and they want to make sure all is ok with the baby...no objection for that i love to see the lo! I think I have been feeling the baby move for the last few days, I keep feeling little flutters every now and then. It's def not gas so I'm convinced its baby:). Have u felt anything yet??

Awwwwww!!! I love your scan pic!!!! So glad all is going great! Wow so the lo is measuring bigger that's great!!!! Thinking a boy eh? Hmm boys and girls both have a little thing sticking out at this stage....I think girls go up and boys down...if I remember correctly from my son. So ya never know!!!

I am good have a scan today bc I was having dizzy spells and they want to make sure all is ok with the baby...no objection for that i love to see the lo! I think I have been feeling the baby move for the last few days, I keep feeling little flutters every now and then. It's def not gas so I'm convinced its baby:). Have u felt anything yet??

How weird cause i thought i was too but its so early i talked myself out of it!! I know definitely one day i was listening on the doppler and i heard and felt a move at the same time but convinced myself no...so maybe...just maybe....I don't think I'll actually be convinced until i get a whallop !!! Lol. I have been getting more dizzy spells the last 2 weeks but put it down to my low blood pressure. Its mainly in the morning so i figure its replacing my sickness - how nice eh!! I do remember being like it with my others it's something i definitely don't enjoy :-( Let me know how your scan goes and what they say . good luck xxx

I too have horrible dizzy spells usually when I get up quickly in the am as well! My BP is normal so maybe its just extra bloodflow? The scan went great!!! Baby is very active, moving all around and measuring on target. I got to hear the heart beat for the first time. My toddler was with me and was so amazed! The rate is 176 bpm so still very strong!!! I'm so happy!!!! I'm due April 29th:). I'm sure it'll be closer to mid April as I always go early. That's great that your due date is the day after ur sons bday!! My boys had same due date and were both born early! Their bdays are two days apart! Spool have you told people now that you're officially in the 2nd tri????

Yey! Glad to hear scan was all good. I'm aiming to pop mune out early too!! LOL My sons both came at 38 weeks so i might make the end of March if i'm lucky. There's also this anibodies in my blood thingy that may make me have to have it early too but we'll see. :winkwink:
I hardly slept a wink last night, my tummy seems to have jumped out and know is uncomfortable sleeping already and then last night on top of that Oh my hips!! You wouldn't believe the pain! It was awful. I suppose it's everything loosening up but my god I know I will be doing a count down if it carries on like this :dohh: I'm gonna be even more exhausted today than normal which I fear is hard to beat but at least 90% of the nausea has now passed yey:happydance:
We have finally spread the word to everyone and everyone is extremely happy for us. We told the children and they were happy and very excited and I let them listen to the heartbeat on the doppler over the weekend. It was really sweet seeing their faces.
Over the weekend I bought 2 maternity tops that allow me a bit of extra space to grow as all my other clothes were kind of tight fitting and it's been quite a struggle finding something nice to wear that doesn't blast my belly, but now I have a few thin jumpers ready for autumn, winter and spring to keep me going and I now still look tidy and cool thank god! It makes me feel soo much better I tell you.
My husband keeps telling me I have to get over calling it a fat belly cause its not fat it's our baby but I think where i've always been stick thin I'm finding it a bit hard. Now hopefully these clothes will set me a bit better :winkwink:
How are your ailments? My varacous veins have been achy last week but settled the last few days... anything to report your end to make me feel like i'm not the only woman feeling like she's falling apart!!?? :blush: xxxx

Sooooo sorry I haven't replied I don't know where my head has been?!?! How are you? How have you been feeling. I have to get some maternity pants bc I have a ton from my previous pregnancy but they are dressy bc I used them for work and now I'm home so I can get some comfortable clothes! Oh ibkbow what you mean, I've never had much of a tummy when I'm not pregnant but now its popping out and I just feel fat rather then pregnant! My hubby keeps saying its ok youre not fat you're pregnant....easy for him to say!!! My sickness is HORRIBLE! It's gotten worse over the last week or so. I thought it was supposed to get better Grrr. Never had this type of sickness with my other two!!! No varicose veins for me but I developed spider veins during my last pregnancy and they look terrible now! I hope all is well with you and the bean :). I have my 12 week scan tmrw....ill see if they can make a prediction on gender, ill keep ya posted!!! Xo

Hiya, I'm pretty good really, the nausea has pretty much left the building although the tiredness persists!!:wacko:

I've had a horrible low prressure feeling down below for the last few days, just feels like the baby is gonna fall out. It's really uncomfortable but I think I remember that feeling from previous anes and am sure it's fine. Sleeping has not been so great, can be quite achy through the night but I must learn to stop complaining!! LOL

I hope all goes well with your scan, let me know how it goes.

Oh yeah and I think I left my brain out in the country or something because I have completely lost my mind, forget things, what i've done with things and sometimes even how to speak - it's mental!!!

I will trade the fatigue for nausea!!!! I am tired as well....feel like I could sleep all day. You're feeling pressure already? Maybe you're having a big baby?!?

Oh yeah my mind is out there...I forget everything!!! Its insane! I feel like I am getting dumber with each kid, lol.

Glad you're feeling better....minus fatigue and pressure that is ;-). When is your next MW appt? I have scan today and doctor tomorrow so pretty exciting! I will let you know how it goes. Although I know all will be fine my heart is still in my throat bc the worrying has yet to go away :/.

So just got home from scan. Like you baby is measuring a week ahead, lol so funny how things keep being alike with us! I am now measuring 13.2 weeks :). They won't adjust due date but from what I saw on screen the EDD is now April 22nd rather then the 30th. The tech was a miserable old lady. She wouldn't even take a guess on gender despite me telling her they predicted correctly with DS2. She said its impossible, at which point I told her my friend is a radiologist and said the "predictions" at this stage are 80% accurate. She didn't want to hear that...miserable old bat o_O. Things look GREAT with baby, heartrate still up there at 176 BPM! She wouldn't even make it so we could hear the heart beating!!!! I felt bad for hubby bc I will hera heart tmrw but he can't go with me to appts due to his work schedule :(. My next scan is December 11th and then I will find out gender :)

Thats a shame about you not finding out the sex but must admit I would have been well jealous if you had!! Lol. My 20 week scan is Nov 21st so we are hoping it bares all!! That seems far enough away so Dec feels like an eternity!! It'll be here soon though especially with Christmas to keep us all busy! ;-)
My sickness has pretty much left the building now thank god so Im now just working on growing a massive tummy and ever expanding varacouse veins!! Lol xxx

Tell me about it, December is way too far away!!!!! I wish the sickness left for me...still feeling sick as ever! Is your tummy sticking out a lot now?? Have you felt real movements yet? I thought I felt them a week ago and since then nothing much...I do feel like I have a lump in my lower tummy, which I am assuming is the little bean ;-).

Good luck with your veins :/. That sucks that they get ya while your preggers!!

Glad your sickness has subsided, now you can enjoy the pregnancy :)

Tell me about it, December is way too far away!!!!! I wish the sickness left for me...still feeling sick as ever! Is your tummy sticking out a lot now?? Have you felt real movements yet? I thought I felt them a week ago and since then nothing much...I do feel like I have a lump in my lower tummy, which I am assuming is the little bean ;-).

Good luck with your veins :/. That sucks that they get ya while your preggers!!

Glad your sickness has subsided, now you can enjoy the pregnancy :)

Yeah I have a lovely tummy on me now but it's weird cause the baby is only right at the bottom so lord only knows what's filling the rest!! Lol.
I feel like there is a lump too and am careful when I bend and stuff in case I squat the poor little mite!! ;-)
Fingers crossed your sickness starts easing off soon. I hope so xxx
Im coming down with a cold :-( hopefully it won't turn to anything nasty especially cause i didn't have the flu jab - how bad would that look!! Xxx

Aww your tummy is probably adorable! So do you or hubby have a feeling on gender? I didn't get flu jab either. I never have and have always been ok. I'm sure you just have a cold:). Hope you feel better soon!!

Blimey! so sorry haven't updated in ages, I don't know where the time has gone! LOL

The cold has finally departed, I spoke to my midwife at my 16 week appointment and she was not worried about the flu jab but said i should get the whooping cough one for sure so looks like i'm gonna have to be brave!

I finally managed to figure out these tickers at the bottom with the help of someone else on the forum. Looks like i'm predicted a boy - I've got my heart set on a girl. I hope I don't show too much disappointment if it does turn out to be a boy on the 21st Nov. I know i'll just be really pleased it's healthy and thats the most important thing being told it is a girl would just be amazing.

How are you doing?? Has your sickness finally passed yet???

What are you hoping for?? xxx

Hey!!!! I was out of power for a week due a storm....last week of Oct to first week of November and yet again realized I haven't responded :-(. How have you been?!??! I am having an early anatomy scan tmrw bc my NT results came back with a 1:44 chance of Downs and a chance of preterm delivery and preeclampsia. I had same thing with my son with the Downs results and he is fine. I'm just happy to have an early scan and wil prob find out the baby's gender! Im still getting sick which has been wonderful:-/. When do you have ur scan????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->