Trying after coming off the pill

Nibeley

Reaction score
I took my last pill on 22nd Dec and came on 25th Dec till 29th Dec, we started trying after this prob about 3rd Jan. I took a test on 17th Jan as expected to come on 22nd Jan (had a first response test) and it was negative. It is now 24th and I still havent come on. I dont believe I would be lucky enough to be preganant and am too scared to take a test. Could it just be messed up from coming off the pill?

I came off the pill May time last year and cant remember coming on the be interuppted but I remember having a very long period (14 days). Period usually very regular but have been on the pill for 16 years (apart from this break).

It's normal for AF to be late when you come off the pill. I hope you're one of the lucky ladies who gets pregnant right away. But, if not, keep your head up. Your body may need some time to get back in track.

Thanks thought it might just be the pill effects :(

I stopped mine in Dec and had a withdrawal bleed 4 days after which lasted for 4 days and lucky enough I got my period right on time this month but there is a chance you may come on later or sometimes earlier than what you expect as your body will need time to regulate itself etc. It is a few days past now? I wouldnt worry too much, some women dont get a period for a few months.

I do hope you are one of the lucky ones that will get a BFP though!! FX'd.

x

i had problems coming off of the pill a few years ago it messed up my af for about 2months but fell pregnant about 3 1/2 months after stopping it =) hope your a lucky one baby dust your way =) x

Thanks, guess I'll just have to wait and see. Just panicking as I am nearly 34 and worry that if I have issues I may have left it too late - well might push me into the less safe age group for having a baby

Yep I came of the pill in December too and was a few days late this month!

I came off BC over the summer after 14 years and my period was a little wacky for a couple of months then regulated. Then I didnt ovulate at all one month but now it's back on track. It depends on the person I think. It could be that or maybe BFP if you are lucky!!! Best wishes!

I went off my BC at the end of Nov. and had my withdraw bleed for about 3 days. Since then nothing! I am currently on CD 56. I talked with my doctor and even got a blood test just to make sure (BFN of course) and she said it is pretty normal. She said I shouldn't really worry unless I haven't had a period for 3 months.

Hi,
I came off the pill in December and had my withdrawl bleed straight away, my first cycle was 33 days long (i got a positive opk at CD23). I am now on CD19 of my second cycle and am keeping my fingers crossed that i ovulate this month.

Baby dust to everyone
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"