trying after miscarriages and wondering if the pill is to blame!

lyn33

Reaction score
i was on the pill for 15 years, and i have gone through 2 miscarriages! i thought that my period was on a new cycle of 35 days after going off the pill but now it is 29 days. this is 7 mo off pill, but it is a very light period but it seem back to normal..sort of? i am just wondering if this could have anything to do with my 2 miscarriages, i did have a complete 3d ultrasound of my uterus when not pregnant and everything checks out! waiting on blood tests but my doctor seems to think and so do i that those should come back normal. i am very healthy and just hoping that this is all because of the pill!

has anyone else had this happen, when been on the pill for as long as i have???

Hi, I was on the pill for 8 years. I was put on it because I have horrible pain and heavy bleeding when I get my period. I was always regular, though. When I stopped, I was very irregular for about a year. Then I started getting SOMEWHAT normal. I then got PG when not even trying, but ended in a MC @ 6 weeks back in may 2009. A few months later I went back on the pill because I didn't want the heart break again.

I have now been off it again for about 6 months and my periods are far from regular. I am TTC even though I have no idea how long my cycle will be compared to the last.

I really think that the pill is to blame for my irregular cycles. I do not, however, blame the pill for my miscarriage.

My heart goes out to you. GOOD LUCK and my fingers are crossed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->