Trying for #1, anyone is welcome!

WOOOO-BLOODY-HOOO! I DID AN OVULATE!!!

Apparently 'tracking showed good sized follicles' and 'day 22 bloods confirmed ovulation'. So that's darn good news, hey?! Now I know the Clomid defs works - just wasn't our month - fine with that, these things can't always just work first time. So, here's to a jolly cycle of much, much BDing. I couldn't give a flying youknowwhat about the Clomid symptoms now, bring 'em on - IT'S WORKING!!!

Oh, and they've now referred me for this month's ultrasound tracking, I'm to call tomorrow afternoon for appointments. Hopefully things will happen a bit earlier in the cycle this time - but if not I will certainly push for a higher dose or the trigger in month three.

It went brown to red, well bright pink. I do usually cramp like mad. I normally have to get a hot water bottle. Nothing of that sort just yet. We’ll see. Expect the worst and anything else is a bonus. I’m classing it as CD1 for now

Keep us posted and I do the same... think the worst and then everything else seems great lol.

Post ALL the tests you take :D I love seeing them.

I've uploaded test from earlier...literally just took photo, so its been sat around for a few hours now...and I took it in terrible lighting, but I still think I see something! ...next one will probably be tomorrow morning...literally every time I need to pee I get tempted to test!!!

Attachments

• IMG_20180312_164337.jpg
    IMG_20180312_164337.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 18

I've uploaded test from earlier...literally just took photo, so its been sat around for a few hours now...and I took it in terrible lighting, but I still think I see something! ...next one will probably be tomorrow morning...literally every time I need to pee I get tempted to test!!!

I definitely see it, and I've got crap eyes and a dirty laptop screen. FX for you of course - but doesn't look like you need it :p Hope those lines keep on getting darker for you - GL for tomorrow's test!

WOOOO-BLOODY-HOOO! I DID AN OVULATE!!!

Apparently 'tracking showed good sized follicles' and 'day 22 bloods confirmed ovulation'. So that's darn good news, hey?! Now I know the Clomid defs works - just wasn't our month - fine with that, these things can't always just work first time. So, here's to a jolly cycle of much, much BDing. I couldn't give a flying youknowwhat about the Clomid symptoms now, bring 'em on - IT'S WORKING!!!

Oh, and they've now referred me for this month's ultrasound tracking, I'm to call tomorrow afternoon for appointments. Hopefully things will happen a bit earlier in the cycle this time - but if not I will certainly push for a higher dose or the trigger in month three.

Excellent news!! Let the BDing commence! haha :happydance:

But I still see something hey!! I am addicted to POAS so I get it lol I just did with diluted pee on a Walmart test. A big nada for me.

Fx it happens for you soon LeeMcMee! Went to Frankie and Bennies tonight and stuffed my face, felt like I deserved it :D ...will add you on FB ...just don't mention anything obviously!! No one even knows we are trying!!

I just got home from work because I left a little early today. This daylight savings crap is for the birds! I’ve been so tired and so all over the place lately!

Wanderer- I didn’t even see the nails the first time! Wow they’re so nice!! Wanna come to FL to do mine =D Congrats on the official O! So happy for you!! Now you can definitely get through this cycle with the Clomid because it’s worth it!! Yay!!

Nix- Girl, I am SO sorry. I think it’s good though that you O’d when you thought. To me that means you still always have a chance every month. That’s still a plus in my book that your body is all good and you guys are still on the right track! Hope af isnt terrible for you <3

Zobo- Wow even the edited pics Lee (so amazing for being our tweaker in the group! Big shout out to that lovely lady <3) did I see a PINK second line! Am I crazy guys!? Also that’s a hell of an evap .. believe it or not I don’t usually get evaps oh IC’s. I’m stalking for your morning test update! GL GL GL!!

Lee- That snow girl dayummmmm! Oh and yes i am THAT person who gives up snowboarding after one try haha! I could NOT get the hang of it and was not surprising much better at skiing lol. Not much of a shocker there though. I’m going to say that I did take a hpt and was negative. Right now with my temps not showing a shift I’m pretty sure I haven’t even ovulated. SO frustrating!! Yay for new tests :) :) It’s always so exiting the first day with soo many haha.

Speaking of frustrating was this opk earlier. I’m also really kind of angry with the OB/Gyn and wondering if I should find a new doctor that’s not both? She completely disregarded my questions or concerns about having pcos and I understand without the hormone tests I don’t really know. But she said with all the ultrasounds I’ve had and no detection of cysts and I have none of the character traits she really persuaded me not to lean towards that. But I have positive opks way too much. So many say that’s how pcos is. And lots of women have PCO without the syndrome or even pcos without cysts or even “thin” pcos with no weight gain. I REALLY hope it isn’t but how many +opks can I get in “one cycle?” How many times can my body gear up to O and fail? I really want to give this Vitex some time because with work I just don’t know if it’s a good time to be having monitored cycles and all of that. But let me tell you when I say I feel like MARCHING into her office and getting some answers!! Maybe I’m overreacting but this isn’t right. So many positive opks but no O. I’m so frustrated and before I started temping and doing opks I didn’t realize just how bad it actually was. And now it’s totally freaking me out. Just hoping today’s dip was due to daylight savings and maybe mouth breathing lol. I really hope that blazing + Friday was the real deal! Taken two hpts and negative so it can’t be that. Ughh just frustrated today. So sorry for all of you who af got :hugs: I guess a few of us will just have to remain in limbo :( Monday has not been the day y’all.. but moving on! I refuse to get down and stay down! <3

April babies it is!! <3

Attachments

• 2ACE677C-3515-4C52-A096-2273ADB1B30F.jpg
    2ACE677C-3515-4C52-A096-2273ADB1B30F.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 6
Speaking of frustrating was this opk earlier. I’m also really kind of angry with the OB/Gyn and wondering if I should find a new doctor that’s not both? She completely disregarded my questions or concerns about having pcos and I understand without the hormone tests I don’t really know. But she said with all the ultrasounds I’ve had and no detection of cysts and I have none of the character traits she really persuaded me not to lean towards that. But I have positive opks way too much. So many say that’s how pcos is. And lots of women have PCO without the syndrome or even pcos without cysts or even “thin” pcos with no weight gain. I REALLY hope it isn’t but how many +opks can I get in “one cycle?” How many times can my body gear up to O and fail? I really want to give this Vitex some time because with work I just don’t know if it’s a good time to be having monitored cycles and all of that. But let me tell you when I say I feel like MARCHING into her office and getting some answers!! Maybe I’m overreacting but this isn’t right. So many positive opks but no O. I’m so frustrated and before I started temping and doing opks I didn’t realize just how bad it actually was. And now it’s totally freaking me out. Just hoping today’s dip was due to daylight savings and maybe mouth breathing lol. I really hope that blazing + Friday was the real deal! Taken two hpts and negative so it can’t be that. Ughh just frustrated today. So sorry for all of you who af got :hugs: I guess a few of us will just have to remain in limbo :( Monday has not been the day y’all.. but moving on! I refuse to get down and stay down! <3

April babies it is!! <3

Sounds like me - they ruled out PCOS based on my ultrasounds, that's that, just 'unexplained subfertility'. BUT I have the OPK surges all over the place - gave up using them - have the anovulation if not the irregular cycle - random hairs in random places I DO NOT appreciate appearing, though that's quite possible my genes. Various indicators, no diagnosis. I'm guessing the symptoms etc are just a good old-fashioned hormone imbalance. Still, the only real issue there was the not ovulating, if Clomid's fixed that, we're hopefully on our way to a good result now.

Monitored cycles ARE a pain in the arse. Not gonna lie. I've had to give up a client I kind of relied on* because I would have messed them about so much going to all these scans and blood tests. Already missed a relative's 60th birthday party because of appointments messing up travel. Already on first name terms with several of the radiology staff and have established my own chair in the waiting room. And I've only done the one round so far. BUT I cannot tell you how much my mindset has changed now I know the drugs are working and I did indeed ovulate. I've got a bit of control back after feeling very lost for a while.

I'm not sure there's ever a good time for it - always going to be a nightmare time-wise. But then, I'm sure antenatal appointments, check-ups, scans etc are also time-consuming and awkward, so I guess I'd better get used to it hahaha!

*The plus side to this is I am no longer working on Eastern Time, so daylight savings didn't mess with my schedule today and I can return to the local GMT. Ours change 25th March, so there's that to look forward to - AND I have to travel that morning(!)

And hell, any excuse to go to Florida, I'll pack my brushes and be there in five, okay? ;) :haha:

Fx it happens for you soon LeeMcMee! Went to Frankie and Bennies tonight and stuffed my face, felt like I deserved it :D ...will add you on FB ...just don't mention anything obviously!! No one even knows we are trying!!

Of course! And we don’t want anyone knowing about us trying either. Did you add me? I didn’t get a request yet. No luck tonight with tests

Sorry for the delay in responses, GYN said it's probably linning, it can happen some cycles if it gets thick and unstable due to hormone fluxes. However, my blood tests for Lh TSH prolactin and all that other stuff looks good and in great range. Which I'm relieved cause my mom has bad thyroid issues(Hashimotos diesease) so to hear my thyroid is doing great is a huge relief. Next is the HSG test at the beginning of next cycle and husband's SA to be done. Although, I'm getting some answers about what's going on nothing has be done or explained about the "enlarged ovary" and if that's the underlying cause of the infertility. I don't even know what she purposes to do about it.

Wanderer, yay for ovulating, you must be relieved.

Die- it can be so hard to get a pcos diagnosis. It took my friend years to get it and she was a pretty obvious case.

Cd2 and just riding AF out, then we can get back to business

Today's FMU test :) ...suddenly realised yesterday that my boobs have been really sensitive the last couple of days. I keep telling oh to be more gentle with them...this would probably explain why! :happydance:

Attachments

• IMG_20180313_104456.jpg
    IMG_20180313_104456.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 20
Sorry for the delay in responses, GYN said it's probably linning, it can happen some cycles if it gets thick and unstable due to hormone fluxes. However, my blood tests for Lh TSH prolactin and all that other stuff looks good and in great range. Which I'm relieved cause my mom has bad thyroid issues(Hashimotos diesease) so to hear my thyroid is doing great is a huge relief. Next is the HSG test at the beginning of next cycle and husband's SA to be done. Although, I'm getting some answers about what's going on nothing has be done or explained about the "enlarged ovary" and if that's the underlying cause of the infertility. I don't even know what she purposes to do about it.

Good luck with the HSG. You do get some pretty valuable information from it so it is definitely worth it, and I don't think everyone's experience is even half as bad as mine was. And they say you have a better chance in the few months after, as it forces your tubes open so there's plenty of room for the little swimmers to navigate.

Today's FMU test :) ...suddenly realised yesterday that my boobs have been really sensitive the last couple of days. I keep telling oh to be more gentle with them...this would probably explain why! :happydance:

Excellent Zo, looks great! No need to even zoom in to see it. Hope it sticks, got everything crossed for you!!! Keep us updated... :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Zoey2959 - Sorry AF got you! :hugs:

Zoboe95 - That is clear as day!!! CONGRATS!!!! Woooohoooo!

Canadian - Good luck with your HSG. I did one late last year. Pain is mild, more like intense discomfort. I hope it gives you the answers you need. Mine showed I have a retroverted uterus, which everything says shouldn't effect fertility....but who knows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->