Trying for #1, anyone is welcome!

Where is everyone?! Hopefully making babies lol so I took this with FMU today at 8DPO and I tweaked it on Instagram cuz I figured evap since I took this pic an hour later but it has a pink hue. Now my eyes can’t see the line in the stick but I think I need a better prescription glasses lol still early for me I just like to POAS

Attachments

• 16B1DD1B-4375-4E06-BF7F-6222C77D507E.jpg
    16B1DD1B-4375-4E06-BF7F-6222C77D507E.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 14
  • C31D22B5-4483-42E3-AFFA-C5B85C5B5BEE.jpg
    C31D22B5-4483-42E3-AFFA-C5B85C5B5BEE.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 8
  • 89EB6E44-2814-40C1-888E-A5BDF8956680.jpg
    89EB6E44-2814-40C1-888E-A5BDF8956680.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 8
Ugh! I’ve been SO bummed out you guys! My temp has only been going down now. So no O. And we literally wore ourselves out with all the BDing! So frustrating I could pull my hair out right now!

I haven’t been able to read much cause I’m too sad right now. Plus my guy has to work late tonight just like last night. And I mean late like midnight.. so I’m going to go over and help the kids do Easter egg coloring to take my mind off of it!

I do want to say that it was hard to miss those HPTS lee!!! I see the squinter too! Now we wait to see if it darkens... ahhh why is it so hard to be patient!! FX <3 It looks so promising though!!

Hope you ladies all have a good weekend and I’ll try to really check in tomorrow :dust:

Hey Lee, sorry, had a crazy busy few days, and got family up this weekend, so kind of pretending like I'm not pregnant ;) ...I can deffo see something in top and bottom picture, but as you say, it's working out whether its bfp or evap!! Fx for you though!!!

AFM...sat outside in the cold for 4 hours this morning handing out goodie bags at our town easter hunt, it was freezing, but I loved it!! ...feeling much better today thankfully, I think I got a cold as ms hit me this week, and so my glands swelled up (they always do when I get a cold) which deffo didn't help. Its felt all week like there is something stuck in my throat, which keeps making me gag (yuk, sorry) ...they seem to have gone down a bit today :)

Aww Diedrek, your post came up after I posted for some reason, so sorry you didn't O ...try to keep your chin up, and find some positives in your day :)

Lee - I think I see something, fx that it gets darker, that would be so awesome!! I haven't tested yet, I will wait until af is due. Somehow I feel like its not my month, I have no symptom, what so ever. I am rooting for you, sometimes it is difficult to see the line early without any tweaking, and in person it is at least a bit easier.

Die - I am sorry dear. But hang in there, don't put all your trust on temperature peak I would say. You have been sick, that could affect your chart, and maybe you did O, lets just wait some more. Sending positive vibes to you. Helping kids with Easter eggs sounds wonderful, hope that eases your mind as much it can.

Zoboe - Hate to hear cold is giving you tough times. Hoping, you feel better soon and enjoy your time with family. With your work starting, and upcoming wedding responsibilities, I guess you are pretty occupied at the moment. Don't forget to take care of yourself though, you come first!!

I don't really have anything new to report, just waiting now. AF is due in 10 days. Won't test unless it forgets to show. I am waiting (more like im-) patiently till then.

Not much going on for me here, AF is amost done then I get to have fun with my smexy as hell hubby! He's been smelling so fine lately, like he's kicking out some major hormones or something and it's been such a pain not able to do anything. Maybe it's just me but does anyone else find that at certain times their husbands smell hella good? Just me?

Anyways, sry die that you didn't get an O this cycle but hey the BDing was still good and a stress relief yeah? Lee I'm not seeing much but then again I don't have much experience with those tests. Zobo keeping a secret like that must be so hard! Kudos to you for sticking with it.

Yo! Am not MIA, just quiet as I have nothing at all to report. Still reading all your updates.

Die - urgh, that sucks. Sorry to hear that. Here's to the next cycle. You've not been well, maybe that's thrown everything off - concentrate on getting back to 100% ready for next month. FX.

Canadian - my OH usually smells like hospitals. So nope. Hahaha.

Lee - FX for those lines. I can't see anything, but that could be my crappy eyesight. I swear my eyes are MUCH worse since starting Clomid.

Nix/Dream/Lady - all just waiting for AF or to test, whichever comes first? Yeah I'm same. CD23 today, probably 5DPO. Literally nothing happening at all, just lazing about enjoying the long weekend and eating far too much chocolate. :happydance:

Canadian - YES!!! When I’m close to ovulation I can’t leave the poor man alone. He smells amazing. I literally follow him everywhere.

6/7 dpo here and just sailing through. Nothing to report except for the sudden headache that has just arrived. I won’t test early. Only a week to go (she says impatiently)

I unsubscribed to this thread by accident the other day and I was able to find it again after I got nervous lol and it showed up in my subscribed threads yesterday but not today?

Happy Easter!! I don’t even know my DPO anymore cuz I have 2 charts telling me 2 different dates for O lol March 23 and 25 but I assumed I Od on the 23rd because I got my positive OPK the 22nd. Charts below. Will have a better reply tonight or tomorrow. Busy Easter Day :) enjoy your Easter or Passover!

I think I’m 10DPO. One of my bffs is Puerto Rican and I say that because it’s like an old myth that Hispanic people have more of an intuition about things... like psychic stuff if you believe that stuff. I have an open mind about everything and it’s fun to think of but my friend has had a lot of pregnancy dreams come true which is strange (other people getting pregnant). She knows we are TTC but she had a dream that I called her to tell her I was pregnant. I’ll take any positive vibes whether it’s believable or not haha

Also... I forgot to temp for the last 2 days

Attachments

• 86B117ED-A429-4CB5-AAF1-B7ECC8EF1404.jpg
    86B117ED-A429-4CB5-AAF1-B7ECC8EF1404.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 3F920AF0-B877-499A-B8B3-BF338422D1A6.jpg
    3F920AF0-B877-499A-B8B3-BF338422D1A6.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 0
I just figured out how to resubscribe to this thread phew lol

How do I have a positive OPK 10 days after I Od? Does this normally happen? I take them for fun sometimes to show where the lines should be on my Wondfo HCG tests but trhis time was surprised

Even if I was Oing I don’t have ewcm I have light creamy cm

Attachments

• EB6FC077-131E-4DF2-9685-AEC7F9017A70.jpg
    EB6FC077-131E-4DF2-9685-AEC7F9017A70.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 4
YOU GUYS!!!! Do you see this?! The Wondfo has a half of a line!! I never wait the 5 min it says to check it and I check after a minute then I&#8217;m like well it&#8217;s negative but after I took a pic of the oddly positive OPK I looked at the HCG again and omg I&#8217;m gonna go get a digital cuz I have to go to the store anyways. Not telling DH till I do the digital. It was like 5-8 minutes after I took the test and I can tell it&#8217;s not even dry yet. The other brand, ClinicalGuard which I decided to try it has nothing

Attachments

• 95180171-A232-40C0-97DC-F5DD45F2081F.jpg
    95180171-A232-40C0-97DC-F5DD45F2081F.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 17
Lee can you get a zoom in picture? I could see much better on the last one you zoomed into... Too blurry here but i did see something last time.

Sorry this site makes them blurry

Attachments

• B83804E1-335F-47C1-A5E1-3891ABD659BC.jpg
    B83804E1-335F-47C1-A5E1-3891ABD659BC.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 9
  • 793FB8F0-0E94-4F44-A9BA-158ACC9F245E.jpg
    793FB8F0-0E94-4F44-A9BA-158ACC9F245E.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 5
I see it!!! Oh my gosh - that is so exciting!! When will you take the digital? What brand?

I can&#8217;t even believe it haha I just figured I&#8217;d get another squinter. I&#8217;m literally at the grocery store right now and I have a digital test and a blue dye test and hopefully I can test today before we go to my in-laws if not then tonight

I can’t even believe it haha I just figured I’d get another squinter. I’m literally at the grocery store right now and I have a digital test and a blue dye test and hopefully I can test today before we go to my in-laws if not then tonight

Oops sent twice. I got the positive on Wondfo and also am getting clear blue digital and store brand blue dye

Sorry this site makes them blurry

Omg omg omg I see it. I wouldn’t do the digital yet. It will most show negative, they are 50miu. Save that until you are 14Dpo.

Pee on loads of others though lol. I hope this is it for you. Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"