Trying for #1, anyone is welcome!

Dream -- Thanks, I will take your advice and use it first thing in the morning. Maybe that will at least help narrow things down a little more! I probably should start temping but I know I'll never be consistent enough.
I am so excited and nervous for your appt tomorrow! Please let us know ASAP what they say. FX!!!!

Lone -- Hooray!!!! This is all such great news! And yes, the discomfort is a good kind of discomfort, even when it's annoying :)

Not much to report today, just killing my last 10 minutes at work. Everyone have a wonderful night!!!

Lee - I really need all those tea related info, specially the one for MS. Do let me know, won't you? My midwife told me ginger tea helps, thats all I know atm.
Regarding your opks, the progression is definitely visible, I say you may get your surge within next two days. GL and enjoy!!

Moose - Hang in there girl, we are here for you. Men could be like that, perhaps they are not indifferent, but they just think we have some magical power to know what is exactly going on inside their mind/head. Let us know how is your day so far, sending all the positive vibes your way girl.

Zoboe - Thanks Zo, those are good pointers. Deffo MS does its worse when I am hungry. I had a long meeting today, and without food, it was unbearable.
Love the part where your supervisors are fighting over you, something inspiring.. I am sure that would not change when they find out later you are preggo. Cheers to having supportive colleagues!!

Stella - I am with dream on this, that test using fmu as well. I have detected my positive with fmu actually. Its never gonna hurt to test with fmu and then doing a hold and testing later like you do. There is so less chance of having diluted urine if you test with fmu. GL!!

Dream - First few days are slow I know. I totally hear you on those mixed feelings, it is the excitement of trying something new, then again worrying about current cycle and the usual way of trying. I wish you all the luck in the world.. hope you get some answers soon.

Lone - Great you are O and Clomid is working its magic, I am too excited.. Fx for this cycle!! And I feel you abt the pain, I am the same. I think I am gonna drive everyone crazy when I am gonna go into labor.

AFM, I feel like hell, and apparently I look like hell as well. We had our weekly meeting today and after the meeting my supervisor called me in his office to have some conversation about something. I was preparing to get yelled at, lol, I was not at my 100% obviously. But what he asked me was if I was doing okay, whether I am sick or not. So I told him, I was gonna tell him after two weeks anyway, so it didn't feel right not to tell him anything just then and having the conversation again after couple of weeks. He was very supportive, although I asked him not to tell anyone just yet. He even joked, 'of course I wont tell anyone, unfortunately your face kinda tells the story itself.' So much for pregnancy glow....

Lol good and bad thing lady? Let's you know it's real and happening but then not the "nice way" you want it. Well I started to semi bleed now, light and very little, and it's dark brown sometimes mixed with fresh blood. But I haven't even filled a loonies worth (dollar coin in USA) or walnut size. So just chalking it up to being badly sick after O, and waiting out a wonky cycle.

Hope you all are doing better and have plenty of baby dust, as for me..looks like the is going to mess up my birthday weekend. With my luck I should have expected no less.

Everyone OK? Been like a ghost town on b+b the last couple of days! ...feeling so much less bloated now, and the throat is getting there, still retching occasionally, but not nearly as much as I was :) ...I'm so excited, but so nervous for my 12 week scan!!

Everyone OK? Been like a ghost town on b+b the last couple of days! ...feeling so much less bloated now, and the throat is getting there, still retching occasionally, but not nearly as much as I was :) ...I'm so excited, but so nervous for my 12 week scan!!

Hey zo, I’m still alive... just! I’ve had a nasty cough and been feeling rough. I’m 9DPO and not feeling anything special to report.

Your 12 week scan has come around sooo fast. You can start telling people soon. How exciting

Moose - Yeah, and I am happy as long as it is real. Sorry about this cycle going crazy on you girl. Sending :dust: your way, and hope and pray that your Birthday be the start something good and exciting. Wishing you a good one...

Zoboe - Glad to see your bloating is getting better, gives me hope! Two more weeks to go for your scan, so so excited for you.. Do post the scan for us if you are comfortable.

Nix - 9 dpo already, that is so great!! And sometimes no symptom is a good thing. You know I didn't really have any symptom previous cycle. Sending :dust: your way, keeping my fx..

AFM, I have finally slept well today, worthy of a weekend sleep. Heres to hoping, this continues, in addition to that, I have also started to take a nap during the day, I am not usually a napper. Don't have any updates really, waiting for next month when DH will be visiting again and join me for my appointment on 21st. Midwife wanted to check my BSL as both of my parents have Diabetes.

I’ll reply to everyone at work Monday (easier with a keyboard and 2 screens lol) but I finally got my period this morning. It’s either 3 weeks late or 1 week early lol I was actually happy to get it so I know I’m back on track hopefully. Feeling miserable from it. Inlaws are over today (father in law, sis in law, her husband, and their 3 yr old). Everyone’s relaxing (some napping lol) now after bbq and outdoor fun cuz the weather is beautiful here today. Going for ice cream later at a nearby stand. That’s all for now. I’ve been reading everyone’s posts.

Lady below are the teas :) raspberry one helps with labor and you drink it like a month before labor. Helps with pains and bleeding. Two friend sent swore by it.

Attachments

• 75AC829C-AAF7-41B4-905E-0AA9445D5EC8.jpg
    75AC829C-AAF7-41B4-905E-0AA9445D5EC8.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 1
Hi Ladies!

Zo - Glad to hear it! Sounds like youre hitting your stride. Fx for smooth sailing from here.

Nix - sorry that you arent feeling well. I hope it passes soon for you. Hang in there.

Lady - Im happy the hubby gets to be around for the appointment. How exciting! Are they concerned about gestational diabetes for you?

Lee - Im glad AF showed finally so you can be back on track and that its not from a cyst or anything like that. Ready to start fresh! Hooray!

Been a busy couple of days. Today was painting a nursery mural for a friend of mine. At 8 mos preg she said it feels like her uterus is gonna fall out between her legs lol. So theres that for us all to look forward to.
Meanwhile AFM. Should ovulate today (ish) so will count tomorrow as 1 dpo and see what happens. Have had all the physical signs in the last couple of days though it looks like the opk surge happened sometime around Sunday.

I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend.

Lee - yay for AF. Now you know where you are in your cycle again. Hopefully this cycle is nice and normal. Are you taking any vitamins. Vitamin B complex and vitamin c are great for regulating hormones after BCP and can make your cycle more regular quicker. Mine were too short and now they are a good 27 days.

Lady- it great that you get to see DH soon, I couldn’t imagine living away from mine.

Stella - whoop whoop time to get busy.

This cycle is flying by, I’m really not symptom spotting or caring about it too much. I’m just seeing what happens. AF due in 3 days and still feeling a little under the weather, bu I’m going to dig deep today and get out mountain biking

Had a lovely day today :) we've had my parents round to help with the decorating, and dad fixed the bath tap! (Phew!) I've been feeling pretty good, and we've got soooo much done! I'm really looking forward to the 2 rooms being done now, so I can start planning the nursery! ...all being well at the scan of course! ...I've had hiccups nearly all day today, which I definitely blame on the pregnancy! Acid tablets and avoiding dairy seems to be working, which is a massive bonus, and the cold is almost gone now! Things are looking up, and I can see 2nd trimester approaching at a speed!! Only 10 days till my scan, which is just crazy!!!

Stella - thanks! I did have a cyst but luckily it went away so now I can get back on track. I now wonder if I’ve had it since getting off bfp because my periods were light and short and that didn’t seem right. Either way I believe the cyst is gone and FX I don’t get anymore right now. FX for your O and lol at what your friend said about her uterus haha oh great. What are we getting into ;)

Nix - thanks yeah I’ve been taking prenatal vitamins since getting off BCP in January and also taking extra vitamin D cuz I have a defiency. I’ll check how much vitamin B and C and in the prematals cuz maybe I’ll need to take more to regulate. Thanks for the tip! I’ve learned so much in these few months of trying. Sounds like you and me are in the same boat with not symptom spotting etc. just seeing what happens

My birthday passed and now I'm 30 and it was semi uneventful. Hubs and I had a long talk about it and he's making up for it and we are both going to work on our health and hopefully my sleep schedule. I think it's what's stopping me with fertility and in balancing hormones. Anyways I hope you ladies get your BFPs soon while I wait for O again.

Lee- I’ve just started vitamin d as well. I’ve read it’s great for fertility. I’ve stopped EPO. That didn’t work for me, I didn’t really get my unicorn mucus ha ha.

Moose - belated happy birthday. Ah I’d love to be 30 again. I’d have more time on my side. Hope your feeling better now.

Moose - happy belated birthday!

CD24 and 7DPO for me. I'm going to start testing at the too early date of tomorrow at 8dpo. Not symptom spotting this cycle. Just ignoring anything I may or may not feel.

Feeling good today ...I hope I don't jinx it, but I feel like the likely healthiness of trimester 2 is fast approaching!! Super tired tonight, but that's just because I didn't sleep well last night, then had a long old day at work today...day off on Weds, and I plan a super chilled one! So nervous for scan next week now!!

Moose - happy belated birthday!

CD24 and 7DPO for me. I'm going to start testing at the too early date of tomorrow at 8dpo. Not symptom spotting this cycle. Just ignoring anything I may or may not feel.

It's a good way to go dream! Wishing you luck this cycle, and thanks!

CD25 and 8DPO - Here are this morning's tests with FMU. BFN. I'm going to be testing daily now, cause once I start there's no stopping me. :dohh:

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2018-05-01 at 8.29.00 AM.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-05-01 at 8.29.00 AM.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 5
I’ll be eagerly watching your testing dream.

I’m 12DPO today. Af is due either today or tomorrow. I don’t anything, just my normal pre AF boobs.

Canadian - Oh good, I am so happybyou guys talked about it. Take good care of your beautiful self and keep us posted on O! Happy happy birthday - cheers to many more great ones to come.

Dream - I bet its easier to not symptom spot if youre testing. Would certainly help tolerate the 2WW.

Hope everyone is having a great week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->