Trying for #1, anyone is welcome!

I'm sorry Nix. Stupid Witch. So annoying.

CD26 & 9DPO - BFN. Still lots of time. AF not due until next Tuesday. Trying not to over analyze my temp spike this morning. It happened many times before at this stage of the TWW, still gets me a little hopeful every time though. I think my progesterone just peaks around this half way point.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2018-05-02 at 8.28.18 AM.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-05-02 at 8.28.18 AM.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 2
I’m getting a bit used to it now dream, it’s pants.

Hoping this is your month

Cd27-10dpo, bfn. Itty bitty temp drop today. Nothing of concern. No sore BBs yet but they're full. Excited about my appointment this afternoon. Really hope my RE sets me up for monitoring my next cycle. FX!

Where is everyone from this thread? Come back guys. How's everyone doing?

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2018-05-03 at 8.41.11 AM.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-05-03 at 8.41.11 AM.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 2
Hi all, I have been silently stalking your posts and keeping up. I haven't posted lately, I am having one of those worst weeks. I am depressed for apparently no reason, had horrible rashes all over my body and face. Midwife is saying its some kind of allergy, but not sure what caused it as I haven't tried anything new. I am slowly getting better and hope to be active again soon.

Lady_Alysanne - Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that. Is it itchy? Did you midwife prescribe any cream or anything like that?

Lady_Alysanne - Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that. Is it itchy? Did you midwife prescribe any cream or anything like that?

Thanks Dream. Yeah, it was super itchy and my eyes were swollen two days ago. I am taking Benadryl, it is helping. Midwife also gave me an acetonide cream to apply, however it has some risk for fetus, so I am not using it just yet. If benadryl is enough, I might not use it at all.

Sending all the lucks for your test :hugs: fx!!

Had my HSG test today, hurt like fucking hell and bled quite a bit. They had to get husband to come pick me up, but the tube is open and working great. I took a tynol and I still cramped and had major pain...gj body! Anyways, just have to set up husband's SA test then see GYN for our next suggested step.

Aww lady, that sounds uncomfortable! ...pregnancy does weird things, it may well be something you are fine with usually ...I am for some reason dairy intolerant at the moment, but never have been before! Hope it clears up for you soon!!

So I'm 11 weeks today, and soooo looking forward to telling people after our scan next week!! At work today I was in the baby dept, working with a pregnant lady (26 weeks) and loads of babies, and it was really weird that I know about her, but she doesn't know about me ...she kept talking about symptoms, and I kept wanting to compare!! Feeling pretty good today though, which is nice :)

Hope you're all plodding along OK, and fx some of you join us with bfps soon! Will take a bumpie later!

Moose - Sorry you had a rough go with the HSG.

Zoboe95 - Happy 11 Weeks! Can't wait to see your bumpie. I love that it's almost announcement time for you. Time seems to have flown by.

Sooo. Our doc has ordered us cycle monitoring yay! We're also going to do iui in the same cycle. I think he went straight to this because of DH SA results from November where motility and morphology weren't the best.

He said if the repeat SA results were similar then he would refer DH to a urologist.

The cycle will be unmedicated so he can monitor the cycle in its natural form, just a ovidrel trigger shot. I'm beyond excited to be taking this next step. I didn't expect him to say let's do the iui right away. I thought he would say let's monitor with timed intercourse then look at potentially iui after that. I'm really happy to do it all at once tho, less time wasted.

It's CD28 and 11DPO for me. BFN. I'll test once more tomorrow at 12dpo then likely throw in the towel and wait for AF who's due on Tuesday.

Happy Friday everyone!

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2018-05-04 at 7.06.31 AM.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-05-04 at 7.06.31 AM.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 1
Nix - I'm sorry... that really sucks.

Dream - That is so exciting! I'm so happy he decided to go do everything together! Things should get moving quickly for you now :happydance:

Lady - Oh my gosh, that sounds so rough. I guess Zo is probably right in that allergens etc might change with pregnancy. I hope you get this under control soon. So sorry.

Moose -- I'm sorry, that does not sound fun. But at least it seems like maybe you're finally make a little headway? I really hope it gets a little easier for you from here on out.

Zo - I can only imagine that by the 11 week marker, you'd be loosing your mind with the secrecy!!! I really don't know how you do it! Begin the countdown...

7/8 DPO over here. Feeling normal; nothing too special going on, except my sister is coming to town this weekend so that will be super fun. I will try to check in, but if not, I hope everyone has a great weekend up ahead and best of luck!!

10 week vs 11 week bumpie :) I'm not arching my back and sticking my tummy out as it looks in this photo :dohh: my top has a black bit that was hanging down!! ...I feel massive again at the no, but it seems to fluctuate day by day!! ...I have at last started putting weight on though, because I'm actually eating properly again! Just planned a last minute night away with family friends next weekend, which , all being well, will be the perfect opportunity to tell them our news! They live quite far away, so I was going to have to tell them by phone otherwise! Conveniently the trip was their idea, so they won't suspect anything!

Attachments

• IMG_20180426_213904.jpg
    IMG_20180426_213904.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20180504_221007.jpg
    IMG_20180504_221007.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 7
Still here.
Lurking.
Quietly.
This has been the dullest cycle ever, so I haven't thought to bore you all with it. Nothing, I repeat, NOTHING, has happened. And it's not even like anything non-TTC has happened either. It's been work-study-sleep-repeat for weeks now.
Keeping an eye on y'all though and enjoying your updates, and if anything unusual or interesting does happen to me I'll drop back into the general chatter haha

CD31 and 14DPO. Temp is dropping. Happy to see that for the first time ever. It doesn't feel like AF is coming today though, so I think she may be right on time tomorrow. DH is doing his repeat SA today, and we're praying for better results than last time. FX Should be a very exciting cycle for us coming up. Just waiting to report my Day 1.

Zoboe95 - Super cute bump. :happydance:

LoneWanderer - I hope something exciting happens for you soon!

Stella2018 - Thanks. Hope you had a great weekend with your sister. Have you started testing yet?

It has been so quiet on here lately. I hope everyone is doing really well!!

Dream -- Good luck! I'm right there with you, plotting out the next cycle and waiting around.

Lone - It's good to hear from you even when it's quiet

Zo - That will be so fun!

I am not testing yet and won't test early for now -- AF due Friday so will see if she shows before anything. Tired today (haven't been sleeping too well), kinda got a headache and some AF symptoms rumbling away. 3 day weekend coming up at the end of the month and soooo ready for it haha.

Boo! Remember me? lol I have some catching up to do, but I just haven't been on because I have 0 updates. Still not prego and haven't been testing or anything really. I took an OPK yesterday and it wasn't positive, but looks like it could be soon. I may test once a day, who knows. I haven't been symptom spotting, so I literally have nothing to update you guys on :( we finally have some nice weather here. We went straight from winter to summer it feels like. Anyways, time to get caught up!

Have been a bit distant over the weekend, but have been reading all your posts! I've spent the sunniest of bank holidays with my family doing lots of lovely things, and trying to find time to take it easy! Spent a lovely hour in the garden with my dad today, just watching the farm behind their garden. (This is baby related honest!) Their house looks onto open fields, and the view is amazing, but this time of year is so special, because the field directly behind them is used as the nursery field for the pregnant cows and newborn calves! I've literally watched cows give birth in that field (is that weird?)! Today we were lucky enough to witness one little calf come outside from the cow shed for the first time ever (they assist with trickier births inside), and also one tiny dot of a calf standing up for the very first time with the assistance of a headbutt from its mother! I feel like I know those cows so well I could almost give them all names! In my current slightly emotional state, I could so easily get all teary watching them play and learn, but I was big and brave, and spent the time laughing instead!

Anyway, enough about cows, thought you might enjoy a cute story of my day :D ...how are you all doing? Good to hear from a few of you who haven't been on in a while!

Zoboe - lol, that's a lot about cow, so glad to see you enjoyed a wonderful day. And love your cute bumpie pictures. Honestly girl, I need tips from you, I just feel so exhausted and weak all day, tell me how I can focus on good things instead. And did I mention I'm super duper excited for your next appointment, GL!!
Thanks for the suggestion on allergies, you would think midwife would tell you a sane thing like that, I am being careful now, still trying to figure out what was the cause of it.

Stella - Thanks dear, I finally did recover, thank goodness. Feeling tired, and headaches? Hopefully those are good things, fx witch stays away.

Dream - I am excited for your next cycle too!! Still I am hopeful about this cycle as well...

Moose - So sorry you had another terrible day at the hospital, I just hope it gives some answers soon.. Take care of yourself girl.

Lone - I know what you mean.. Nothing to report really, still it feels good to read all your updates, I have been lurking as well, but I tried to keep up. Fx for your exciting cycle..

Lee - Keep testing to track the line getting darker, and get busy :winkwink: Love that you are taking a relaxed approach.
We have the same weather, Spring totally forgot about us, and Summer came directly after Winter. Still not complaining, loving the green.

AFM, finally the rashes are gone. I have a follow up tomorrow with the midwife, I guess it wouldn't take long given that I am okay right now. Apart from that, I feel mostly exhausted, it has become so difficult to keep up with the work. Hope I get back some energy soon. We are planning a weekend getaway as well when DH comes, looking forward to that..

I met some cows yesterday too.

Attachments

• 31961833_10156896578909947_3385089740041617408_n.jpg
    31961833_10156896578909947_3385089740041617408_n.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 6
Oh yeah, and AF arrived last night. A few hours late, but basically bang on time. Clomid course has ended and hospital won't do a repeat prescription without consultant's approval, so until we see our OBGYN at end of this month we're on our own, and probably can write off this cycle.

It's alright though, the sun is shining and summer is here. I've been climbing trees. The witch ain't gonna stop me having fun hahaha.

Attachments

• 31969923_10156896579339947_8048335835835138048_n.jpg
    31969923_10156896579339947_8048335835835138048_n.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 6
  • 32074029_10156896581904947_8997131361772896256_n.jpg
    32074029_10156896581904947_8997131361772896256_n.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads