Trying for 2014 Rainbows List (All is Welcome)

Hi, can I join you all please? I found out 3 days ago that I had had a missed miscarriage, should have been 10+1 but measured 7 weeks. I only had a D&C 2 days ago so it will be a few weeks until I'm really back on the ttc wagon. x

Hi, can I join you all please? I found out 3 days ago that I had had a missed miscarriage, should have been 10+1 but measured 7 weeks. I only had a D&C 2 days ago so it will be a few weeks until I'm really back on the ttc wagon. x

Sorry for your loss. You'll be pregnant again in no time. Good luck to you :flower:

Hi littlemissy, I had the same happen in feb. I was meant to be 10.5 and I was 7.5 so also had a d and c

Sorry little missy. I had my D&C two weeks ago but I was further along than you. Big hugs! I get more hopeful with each passing day.

So sorry little missy, lots of love and healing thoughts your way.

I believe I got my BFP today at 10DPO. I'm so afraid. I really hope this one sticks.

I know I'm late saying this but congrats on your bfp! Hoping that I get one too soon. :) Good luck, praying it sticks for you this time. :)

Please update me to waiting to test. Slightly hopeful. Might be having implantation bleeding. Or could be another chemical, too early to tell yet.

I believe I got my BFP today at 10DPO. I'm so afraid. I really hope this one sticks.

I know I'm late saying this but congrats on your bfp! Hoping that I get one too soon. :) Good luck, praying it sticks for you this time. :)

Thanks :) I'm praying everyday that I get to keep this one. And I hope you get a sticky one soon too :flower:

New cycle started today, I'm so hoping to catch the egg this cycle.

Good luck hippie love. Positive thoughts that this is your cycle!

Well, this cycle will be a break cycle. Maybe next cycle we will be on bored.

May I join you ladies? Coming up to a year since the heterotopic. I am hoping to find a good community as we start trying again.

Well ladies, I'm taking a bit of a breather from all this. I am so tired of being disappointed each month, just need to focus on the positive things in my life at this point. I'm hoping to feel ready to try again in Decemberish. But I will keep watching the threads I love seeing people get their BFP!

Erinshope I know that feeling somedays I wish I was able to walk away for a while

Hello ladies : )
Well where to start. I got married when I was 18 we had an amazing son who is now 3. We got divorced we were just way too different and we both understood it. At the end of our marriage I had a miscarriage at 5 weeks and was devastated. In the last year I have met the love of my life I always thought it was cliché but there is literally not a doubt that he is my soulmate. I have been on birth control for almost a year I get it though planned parent hood every 6 months last cycle they unexpectedly closed for a week so I was late starting my next pack. I got a bfp about a week ago but I had been taking birth control as soon as they reopened. I talked to a doctor about this and she said that because of my last pregnancy being a mc and me being on birth control before knowing we had conceived that the chances are high that it will pass when my body expects my next cycle. I am not getting my hopes up because I know what it feels like to have a mc but my boyfriend is overly excited and all just have faith babe. We wanted more kids he has boys from previous relationship I have my 1 but we just wanted to wait until after we were married. we have a date but still not engaged because he wants to get all creative with the proposing lol I just feel hopeless on this and I know from experience from my previous mc that if I lose this one im going to want to try for another. I just am scared to lose it scared to disappoint him and scared to go in that dark place when you lose a pregnancy like I know will come. I am pretty sure we will be ttc if we lose this pregnancy I just don't want to lose it darnit : (

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->