Trying for 2014 Rainbows List (All is Welcome)

Hi ladies,

Can I join please?

Sorry for you losses :hugs:

I had a D&C 24th July, 7 weeks ago today and still no sign of AF. I've had sporadic cramping, mucus, spotting and bleeding so I have no clue if I have ovulated or not. I usually go off EWCM.
I just started taking Agnus castus yesterday so hoping AF will show some time soon ! I feel so frustrated and just desperate to TTC again. X

Hi girls just thought I'd update haven't been on here for a long while. I've just got my bfp yesterday :D
This was a surprise bfp because we stopped TTC last mth and booked a holiday to Bali! So we fell pregnant using the withdrawal method!
It's crazy how things work out.

Congrats...

Hey Hippie. Can you move me to waiting to test? Either 1 or 2 DPO today. Hoping this month doesn't bring about another disappointment.

Good luck to you as well Hippie. Hope this cycle brings you a sticky BFP :thumbup: !

Hey Hippie. Can you move me to waiting to test? Either 1 or 2 DPO today. Hoping this month doesn't bring about another disappointment.

Good luck to you as well Hippie. Hope this cycle brings you a sticky BFP :thumbup: !

Thanks, same to you.

It's been awfully quiet in here. How is everyone doing?

Hi ladies it's been a while since I have been on this thread as spent my time on another but most have fallen pregnant and moved on. I have had one mmc and an ectopic in June followed by surgery 7 weeks ago for ore cancerous cells on my cervix but now all clear and in back on it. I'm day 12 but husband is away until tomorrow night. I don't usually ovulate until days 15/16 so hoping I haven't missed it!

Waiting to test! CP last month :( ... but we just ovulated (i think) and feeling good! Fingers crossed and baby dust!

It's been awfully quiet in here. How is everyone doing?

I'm good and you.

I've been ok. Tww is going by super sloooww. 7 DPO today waiting to test Friday at 11 DPO.

How about you? Do you OPK?

I'm ovulating today, hoping dh is in the mood but I don't think it will work. Oh we'll. not this cycle with opks.

Sorry hippie love :( my husband seems to want it all the time but when it comes to my fertile days he suddenly just wants to watch tv. I think the pressure gets to them. Anyway, I hope you haven't missed O and still get a chance this cycle.

I don't know anymore, my sex drive been so high this cycle too..

I believe I got my BFP today at 10DPO. I'm so afraid. I really hope this one sticks.

Attachments

• answer_10DPO.jpg
    answer_10DPO.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member