Trying for 2014 Rainbows List (All is Welcome)

Congratulations! Wow that is so early

I know! With my last pregnancy the test was stark white at 10 DPO and vvfaint the next day at 11 DPO.

The test even got darker as it sat a couple min after that photo. It's two outrageously dark lines for 10 DPO I must have implanted early!

Hey ladies, do you mind if I join you? I'm new to the site after getting unexpectedly (but happily) pregnant last month and losing the little bean at 6 weeks. I don't have kids and was pretty laid back despite being 36, now feel as confidence is pretty low, body still in a bit of a mess (no af yet), emotional and - I guess you ladies are aware of the drill! Anyway, my previously relaxed attitude has turned into actively trying to conceive....here's to hoping we all get a sticky bfp soon! X

Hi ladies! I am new and waiting to ovulate between the 7th and 12th of October. I am hoping for a bfp first cycle, but know it can take longer. Lost my 2nd baby last year at 9+ weeks.

New here. I lost our baby at 14-16 weeks and had a d&c almost two weeks ago. Hoping for a rainbow baby.

Hey ladies, do you mind if I join you? I'm new to the site after getting unexpectedly (but happily) pregnant last month and losing the little bean at 6 weeks. I don't have kids and was pretty laid back despite being 36, now feel as confidence is pretty low, body still in a bit of a mess (no af yet), emotional and - I guess you ladies are aware of the drill! Anyway, my previously relaxed attitude has turned into actively trying to conceive....here's to hoping we all get a sticky bfp soon! X

Hi ladies! I am new and waiting to ovulate between the 7th and 12th of October. I am hoping for a bfp first cycle, but know it can take longer. Lost my 2nd baby last year at 9+ weeks.

Welcome to the both of you ladies.

Just a little update from me, am now in TWW, but don't think this one is going to be lucky. I've got to admit I'm getting a little bit down about everything, thinking of taking a few months off to give myself a breather.

I two have now entered the TWW it's my first month trying after both my ectopic and cervix surgery so u don't hold out much hope but saying the little baby prayer just in case

Hi everyone, am new to this thread.
My husband and I are hoping for our rainbow baby in 2014. We lost our twin boys about a month ago at 15 weeks.
No AF as of yet. We have an appt Oct 8th to find out what we need to do to try again. We conceived through IVF and are planning on doing an FET as soon as we can.

Hi babylove. So sorry for your loss. Do u mind me asking if you know why you lost? Are u planning on trying again straight away?

So sorry for the loss of your twin boys babylove! Xxx

Hi babylove. So sorry for your loss. Do u mind me asking if you know why you lost? Are u planning on trying again straight away?

Not at all, they called it PPROM, preterm premature rupture of membrane. I somehow got a hole in the membrane around baby A (the lower baby) and lost all my amniotic fluid. They aren't sure what caused it and can't say for sure if it'll happen again :nope:
We will hopefully be starting an FET soon. I go to the doctor on Oct 8th and we will see what she says. I'd like to try as soon as AF comes but I don't know if she'll recommend that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->