Trying for number 3 - need buddies!

Tishy I tested today at 8dpo and nothing. I am going to test again at 10dpo even of I do not feel pg.. the *maby its different this time* keeps geting in my head.

Im ttc number 3 now. 2nd cycle trying i had my iud removed july , august had a chemical pregnancy and km now 5 to 6 dpo . :)

Good luck Dream! Sorry about your chemical. Any amount of time that you spend knowing you are preg once you see those 2 lines only to have that taken away is painful. But, the good thing is that they are common and do not indicate that it will ever happen again. Just bad luck more often than not

Hi all I'm finally actually able to join u. Just had my implanon taken out and officially ttc

Do you mind if I join in? Even though I only may be here briefly. We only have a small window in which to try (Oct - Nov) before we need to wait a couple of years before trying again.

I'm still waiting for a new cycle to start before we can actually start trying -- CD 47 today.

Welcome spunky

Wanted to ask you girls. Does it bother you if the next cycle you ttc would mean you were due the same month as your prior children were born and even if it was near theyr birthday?

Hello, I am ttc our 3rd baby. I am currently in the tww at 3dpo and testing 28th sept

Good luck to everyone. D x

If I catch this month I would be due at end of June and my oldest Bray is June 29th..

So. I asked about close birthdays.. and guess what!? I got a :bfp: today october 19th. Tomorrow will be 8 years since I got positive test with my older boy!!!

Cat I am so so so pleased for you!!!!!! Still been following your journey silently. Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Doing loads of happy dances for you! Was waiting for this news!

Cat I am so so so pleased for you!!!!!! Still been following your journey silently. Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Doing loads of happy dances for you! Was waiting for this news!

If I catch this month I would be due at end of June and my oldest Bray is June 29th..

Dannypop :) thank you! :D done litle bit of that myself. But I am cautiously pregnant haha. I think I will be feeling better after sunday (dont know why I think that is some mark?!) and will probably feel load better after next weekend cause then I will be further along than when I lost in august.
I am scared everytime I go to the bathroom!! always afraid to see red when I wipe!!

How are you doing? How far along are you now? at least 1,5 month further than me right?

bbygurl! :) looking at what you wrote makes me smile cause you did!! So when is your estimated due date?

Catalyst based off of lml its June 24th but based off of ovulation its June 27th

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->