Trying for number 3 - need buddies!

Sorry the witch got you Tishybabe. I am good. I am still geting used to the thought that Im pg! Still in disbeliefe. Lines geting stronger. I think I will believe it more after tomorrow since I thought that was thr day AF would show!
I font have many symptoms mostly pulling/tugging feeling/pain in the groin area or lower abdomen when stretching, turning and standing up. Slight cramps now and then bit mild. Sore boobs and they feel more full somehow.

Catalyst congratulations! I'm so happy for you! Did you have many symptoms with your other two?

How are you Butterfly?

Tishybabe - no. Similar to what I have now :)
So if similar og mean same gender I will have another boy hahaha

Hi Tishybabe I'm doing okay 9 weeks now, very nervous though just waiting for scan date which should of had by now.

How are you doing? Praying next cycle is the one for you.

Catalyst how are you feeling now?

Thanks ladies, yeah I was disappointed, but back at it. ��

Catalyst, you never know �� My mom felt the same with all three of us and she had, boy, girl, boy... Did you say this is your final pregnancy?

Butterfly, are your symptoms similar or different to your previous pg's?

Well tishybaby this wont be my last. I started to bleed yesterday morning. Was bot bad during day, didnt get in the pad but always as a wiped. Today it is heavyer and mild cramps with it so I guess it is gone. Will change my sig when I het to computer. We got a scare on friday vfline on dif type of test. Tested again with same type and it was good line but it made us think about what ifs and I cried alot on friday. So I think we have taken most out. Think I wad so short gone and it still sinking in, first month ttc and having two boys males it less hard. We are sad about this but we are going to try again right away.

Thank you Tishy.

So how are everyone doing?

Im am ok, I guess. I am still bleeding but it has gone down alot. I took a test today like I was told by the midwife I spoke to on monday and it came back negative. Litle bit weirded out by it, geting positive on saturday and now negative. Makes me feel litle bit like it never happened. I think it has helped that I have two boys, that it was so early that I had barely goten the fact I was pg when It was over so I was sad but I dont know, I am still but dont go crying when thinking about it anymore. All in just few days, been a rollercoaster of feelings so I have been realy drained in the evening.
We have decited to try again right away. But I am torn between willing to use opk to know when I ovulate so I know better how things are and just going with the flow, and not bother wondering about anything and just wait and see if I get AF.

Good on you and your OH for getting back to it right away, even though it is hard emotionally.

If you want to be more in tune with your body then go with the opk's. I'm just waiting now for af, and it's very difficult because I noticed symptoms then they went away... So in already doubtful about being pregnant even before af arrives...

So I guess, do you want to be more certain about ovulation or leave things to nature?

Hi ladies!

Would love to join your fab group.

I have 2 boys ages almost 6 and almost 3. This is our 2nd cycle ttc since my MC at 6.5 weeks. We were trying for 3 cycles before the MC. Saw the doc yesterday and blood tests say I should ovulate this weekend. Hooray! :happydance:

So I should be in the tww from Monday. My cycles have always been very clockwork since having DS1.

I am feeling very hopeful this month even though I keep saying I am happy to take it slow since we are already blessed with our two boys so I feel a bit greedy being impatient about having our 3rd -but who am I kidding?! Let's get preg already!!!!

PS think we need to swap recipes! Those of us with two boys or two girls ...

Danny hahaha if just that would work. But I know what you mean about being impatient. My first month ttc for our third I get pg but lost it around 5weeks. And on some lvls I think I shoulf want to wait a litle but all I want is to try right away.
Hope you catch that egg and its a sticky one ;)

How is everyone?

The bleeding has stopped so Im just wondering what the next step should be. If I should order me some opk´s or not. Cant seem to decite!

Other than that I am feeling ok. I started my education last monday (yep, hard week for me, school start same time as it started to bleed). I will be with a teacher that teaches 6th grade. The first 5 weeks I will mainly tag along, help in class and see what it is that they do, how they scedule themselfs, what they do regarding special cases, parentes, coworkers, the lot. Then next 9-10 weeks I will be the teachers. I will have to teach at least 160 classes (each is 40 min, so math - one class, history - one). During both periods I have load of project I have to do regarding all this and turn in to my teacher at the univerity. Also I had a meating with the one who will oversee my thesies and will be starting that too. So busy busy few months ahead :) so I should be able to take my mind off a bit off ttc and just go with the flow.

Cat that's brilliant that you will be so busy and doing what you are passionate about. At least then there will be more passion in your life other than in the bedroom!!

Having a MC, no matter how early, is awful cause even if it's just for a few days you are so excited and then the dream is snatched away by the witch on her broom. This was my first MC so I was like, huh? I didn't think I would have to worry about it after 2 healthy pregs.

Hopefully my blood test on Monday will say that I O'd and then I shall officially be in the tww yipeeeeee!

That is exactly how I felt. 2 og and I got two healthy boys so I jist thought the same would happen now. So when It happened I was surpriced and could not help thinking what did I do wrong/different this time?

But wr have decited to order opk's.. but the package I wanted is not in stock.😬 figures hahaha

Hows everyone doing?

Am officially 1DPO today and so begins the tww. So excited!! Bloods confirmed that I O'd on Sunday (yesterday).

Can't believe it's still another 9ish days till implantation if it happens. Feels like a month to go!

Hi Danny! Welcome! And yes please give me your recipe for a boy...haha!

Cat, your busy schedule is a great distraction and you'll have a baby in no time! I found in my months ttc, when I wasn't paying attention I got my sticky one. :winkwink:

I'm in the middle of my tww... Af is due on the 28th. I don't really have symptoms... So I feel like I'm out but I could be wrong... We'll see.

Thanks Tishy!

I have found that the time when I had zero symptoms was the time I was preg. 2DPO so a few days behind you :)

My boy recipe: 1 x snails tail, farts and loads of dirt!

Haha... I love the recipe!

All I can think of is: loads of sugar, frills, and giggles.

How are you doing ladies?

I'm still having no symptoms, and af is due on the 28th. I haven't taken any tests...I'm too scared to see a bfn...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->