Trying for number 3 - need buddies!

So ladies... I caved and tested this evening....BFP!..:happydance:

I'm in shock... But the absence of my typical PMS made me think something was up...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 7

I'm in shock... But the absence of my typical PMS made me think something was up...

Congratulations Tishy :) :hugs:
I wish you h&h 9 months :)

HOOOORAYYYYY!!!! Congrats!!

I'm only 7DPO today so find out in about 9 days time if I can join you!

Tishy, it would be lovely to be bump buddies :) hopefully I will join you soon!! :D

So nice seeing the BFP on here :D

Hi y'all. I hope u don't mind me joining. I will be TTC #3 here soon. I'm going to call Monday to get my implanon taken out. I have two girls aaryella age 4 and Angelyca age 3 and a step daughter Savannah age 11. Really want a boy this time but happy either way.

Thanks Danny and Catalyst!

Yes Cat, I would love to be bump buddies!

Welcome bbygurl! I have 2 boys so am hoping for a girl. This will be our last baby. For the first few cycles we actually stopped BD a few days before I thought I was about to O but I don't use OPKs or temp so it was pure guesswork. Now I am relying on the Chinese calendar (how embarrassing!!) and it says for me August is a girl Hahaha. But actually just going for it and trusting that I will be given what I am meant to have. That's where the real blessing lies anyway :)

Cat let's book our spot on the first tri boards with Tishy so we can bump along together and moan even more about how awful we feel during pregnancy. Even more moaning than during ttc haha!

Huge congratulations :hugs: lovely strong line. Happy and Healthy 9 months. Just wondering did you do anything different this time around to get your lovely bfp?

I called today I go first thing tomorrow morning to get my nexplanon out. And we will be TTC immediately. I'm so excited.

I think I posted about my opk and pg stripa arriving in the mail on friday.. could not help but trynonr opk out. Vvvf line. Then on saturday I was like on autopilot and tested again hahs bit better but still faint line. I usualy have long cycles and even though I had mc I think I will just do things like normal cycle. So I think 18cd I should but I will stary tomorrow. Not been dtd thesr days. Just so tired and stuff. Will have to get back on track with that haha.
How are everyone?

Welcome bbygurl! I have 2 boys so am hoping for a girl. This will be our last baby. For the first few cycles we actually stopped BD a few days before I thought I was about to O but I don't use OPKs or temp so it was pure guesswork. Now I am relying on the Chinese calendar (how embarrassing!!) and it says for me August is a girl Hahaha. But actually just going for it and trusting that I will be given what I am meant to have. That's where the real blessing lies anyway :)

Cat let's book our spot on the first tri boards with Tishy so we can bump along together and moan even more about how awful we feel during pregnancy. Even more moaning than during ttc haha!

Haha Danny! It's so funny...we are all hoping and praying that we get a sticky bean, then in the first trimester board, we're all complaining about how awful the symptoms are. It's a blessing to be able to carry a child! Don't get me wrong, it is not easy, it's uncomfortable, and sometimes scary...but in the end the bundle is worth the trouble! :winkwink:
I'm praying that this is the cycle for all of you lovely ladies!

Huge congratulations :hugs: lovely strong line. Happy and Healthy 9 months. Just wondering did you do anything different this time around to get your lovely bfp?

Thank you BlueMoon! I decided that we would start BDing before I had ovulation signs. Then when I noticed the change in my CM we made sure to hit every other day. So basically, from CD8-16 we BD'd every other day. So 5 days in the fertile window. My doctor told me every other day gives the highest number of fertile swimmers, so that's what we tried for. Of course everyone is different, and sometimes schedules don't always line up.

Best of luck ladies!

Ty dannypop. Unfortunately I was unable to get it taken out this morning. They had me schedule an appt for Thursday at 10:15. Only two more days longer but feels like forever when u get excited.

Dont know why but im so excited to start use opks later today. Feels like I have been waiting so long to get i my fertile window. Should be starting around this time.

I ttc july and got bfp august 5th but had mc at august 15th.
So I bought some opks to see this cycle if I ovulate or not.
So they came friday and I couls not not test so I did.. and again saturday both timea I got vvf lines, tad better on saturd. I usualy have long cycle (33-35) and had read about 6 weeks after mc was common. So I didnt think I would have a line today and rhought I was day early.. thought ovulation woulf be betweet cd 18 and 22.. im now on cd 17.
So I look at it after the 5 min and what a surprise! Two good lines! Almost as darl as the other maby just alike. I waited 5 min more and it is as dark.. but I second guess my self so.. here are some pic.. on on my phone so just links:
https://s1376.photobucket.com/user/Un...g.html?filters[user]=145486950&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=2
https://s1376.photobucket.com/user/Un...g.html?filters[user]=145486950&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=1
https://s1376.photobucket.com/user/Un...g.html?filters[user]=145486950&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0

So first is 10 min after testing nest us of that and the ones from fri and sat and last is 30 min after testing.

So what do you think? Im ovulating? Can I have this nice line and no egg?

Congratulations Tishybabe so happy for you :hugs: happy and healthy 9 months

Hey Catalyst, I couldn't open the files but I wanted to know what you decided? I've never used those tests before. Let us know!

Thanks Butterfly! Hope all is well with you!

Hey Catalyst, I couldn't open the files but I wanted to know what you decided? I've never used those tests before. Let us know!

If you go to my ttx journal I think there is a pic there :)

We sis not have sex on wednesday and that is ok we did the day before. Yesterday I go again pos on opk at 17:00 and had ovulation pain and had been having eggwhite cm, most wad in the morning. So we had sex latet that evening ;)
So we gave it a good try this month I think now time will tell! Now come on tww!! :)

Ty dannypop. Unfortunately I was unable to get it taken out this morning. They had me schedule an appt for Thursday at 10:15. Only two more days longer but feels like forever when u get excited.

Every day that goes by that holds us back from the day we can POAS is torture! Never mind the tww, the wait before you can start ttc, the wait then to O and then if AF comes the wait starts again!:dohh:

How did it go??

If you go to my ttx journal I think there is a pic there :)

We sis not have sex on wednesday and that is ok we did the day before. Yesterday I go again pos on opk at 17:00 and had ovulation pain and had been having eggwhite cm, most wad in the morning. So we had sex latet that evening ;)
So we gave it a good try this month I think now time will tell! Now come on tww!! :)

Every day that goes by that holds us back from the day we can POAS is torture! Never mind the tww, the wait before you can start ttc, the wait then to O and then if AF comes the wait starts again!:dohh:

How did it go??

So Cat where are you in the TWW? Are you feeling positive?

Danny how did the appointment go? And yes, the amount of patience we ladies need is incredible! We do all of the work! :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->