• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Trying for number 4! Anyone else?!....need a buddy.

I would like to say a few days but will probably be tomorrow! We will see! X

image.jpg

This is the test. I'm unsure.... I've never had any kind of line at 9dpo plus I've never used these one step midstream tests. Think it's an indent. We shall see x

Oh wow Allstar the progression is looking great!
Ah i would have caved too!! I thought i could see something on there but i get major line eye when trying to look for a faint line lol test again tomorrow. I dont know how early its possible to pick up a positive? Good luck though. Ifyou are pregnant i better get a move on i dont wanna be on my own haha.

Well now the test is super dry I can't see anything. I get line eye too! It's to addictive looking for a line. Still I'm only 9dpo so got a few days for a Bfp. If not I wanna hurry up on to the next cycle! X

Yeh same i'm not even bothering to even get my hopes up this month lol.

I would like see a Bfp specially for Father's Day but I'm not sure I feel totally positive about this month. We will see x

Don't give up ladies! I never in a million years would have thought I'd have got bfp this month!

I'm not surprised actually allstar. I fell pregnant with my daughter the month after having my coil out lol amd i have read before that has happened quick for a few people x

I'm sure we BD enough but I think because of last month it's taken some of the positivity away. Because it's our last I don't mind a few try's at it. We shall soon see! Either the witch will be knocking at my door by the end of the weekend or I'll be looking at 2 pink lines!!!!!

My friend has just announced her 4th pregnancy on facebook. I already knew she was pregnant though but its made me want one even more now i think lol.

My friend is having her 12 week scan tomorrow! Does make you super broody doesn't it. I struggle with the broodyness and then feeling sad it's the last time I'll be pregnant.... Unless we win the lottery!!!!! X

Lol we have a 3 month old and a 4 week old in the family and my sil is due in November so there's babies all around at the moment. You did tell me not to write off this month bella! Our third took a year to conceive with a MC not long before so that's another reason we were shocked it happened so quickly.

Yeh mc's can be really tough. It puts you off doesn't it.
Mummy2corban have you tested again today?

Well I was strong this morning cause I was aiming to hold out till Friday but I got to midday and tested. Was another light still faint but darker than yesterday. I've read mixed reviews about the one step midstream ones so we will see. I have got 2 frers in the draw but won't use them till I get a better line if I get a better line!

Bella has af arrived?!

Allstate have you tested anymore? Everyone ok? X

Well done holding back with the frer! Keeping my fingers crossed that line gets stronger!

I actually managed to resist testing today seeing as I tested yesterday! I have one frer left I'll use tomorrow and a digi for Monday. If the digi says 3+ then that's it, no more tests! Lol

Did youbtake a pic of the one step you did today? no it hasnt i am really ratty and tired though and have had cramps and all i want is chocolate amd biscuits lol so i know its on its way x

image.jpg

11dpo pretty sure the lines are pink. Lines defo darker. What do you reckon? X

Bella I get insanely short tempered the day before af! Did you get some chocolate and biscuits?

All star how you feeling? What's you due date?

Definitely see those lines!! Did you say you have a frer? Exciting stuff!

I'm feeling ok, tad crampy on and off but mostly just tired. It's been a busy week though. Going to use my last frer today 😁

Bella all I want to eat is junk when I have AF! Hope you treated yourself to some :)

Yes I've 2 frer in my draw.... If all is well I'll do one Sunday so I can tell the husband on Father's Day. I have to have early scans as I had a molar pregnancy which required 3 months of chemo so I always have to make sure it's a pregnancy and not a tumour. I've 3 one step ones left so I'll do them in the next few days. Will probably buy some more frer to make sure things progress ok.

Have you got a progression pic? X

Yeh i can deff see those lines!! Good luck hun!! af still not here due tomorrow according to my app lol had so many cramps though. Hurry up af!! i sae some cards in the shop that said happy fathers day from the bump that would be a good idea to give to your hubb mummy2corban! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->