Trying for number 4! Anyone else?!....need a buddy.

Lol i'm gonna wait a couple more days though and see. I have a feeling it will be here by tomorrow!

I dont think so..we only dtd like once possibly twice i cant remember if it doesnt arrive tomorrow i will test but i reckon it will arrive by morning x

Well hopefully hurrys on up! So annoying when it's late. Keep us updated. Have you ladies got much planned for the weekend? X

Was my mums 60th on Thursday so we are going to hers for some lunch and then maybe go see my brother. Have you a busy day at work? Boo to af but yay to starting a new cycle! Fingers crossed for this month. X

Sounds good. Yes a fresh start this month. It will be our first proper month trying as well! My hubby was really dissapointed actually! I didnt realise how much he actually wants another one!!

We are off to the circus today! Sorry AF arrived Bella but at least you can start over now.
Mummy2corban are you testing again today? I might do another one later :haha:

Did one of the cheapy tests I found. Hoping to get 3+ on the digi on Monday and I'll be happy :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 5
Really! Thats really good. Are you going to book in With the midwife? Do they do reassurance scans where you are? If not just tell them you cant remember when you last had a period And they will book you in for a dating scan x

I had a few days bleeding when I had the mirena removed which I counted as my period (didn't last as long as a usual period but dates tie in with when I think I ovulated) but I spose that might be reason enough not to know exact dates?

Yeh exactly. i think i remember having some light spotting after having my coil removed too!

I had a chemical the month before I fell with Corban and when I explained that they sent me at 9 weeks just encase I was 4 weeks ahead. Always worth a try to get a scan. I'm gonna give it a week or so and call my epu and book my midwife because our midwives get so booked up. All star the test looks awesome.

Have you ladies much planned for tomorrow? X

Got this, this morning!! So so happy! Will phone midwife in the morning :) no more tests for me.

Mummy2corban til you tell Dh today for Father's Day?

We're having lunch at the in laws today.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member