Trying for number 4! Anyone else?!....need a buddy.

Good idea ���� I might pop into town tomorrow so I might have a look for a card like that. Come on af! Did you say you are gonna use opks this month? Fingers crossed for this new cycle x

From the bump card would be cute! Haven't taken the test yet, I seem to get darker lines later in the day. Been reading that the new frer don't always progress as well passed a certain point though? Got my digi for Monday, hoping it says 3+

Forgot to say I'm due Valentine's Day at the moment!

I keep seeing posts on the new frers..... Ones with bent handles?! Aslong as its progressing then all is good. I may do a frer in the morning. Apparently boots is but one get one free so may have to get some xx

Valentine's days! How cute! I think if this is a Bfp and for keeps I'm around the end of Feb x

Ah yeh i have been hearing things about the nee frers too! Wonder why they are so bad!! so are you ladies stay at home mums or do you work too? x

I'm a stay at home mum. My husband is self employed so he works all different hours and with no family close we don't have childcare help so just makes sense I stay at home. What about you? X

I work part time in a salon and i also work for a networking company at home to earn some extra pennies were the same we have no additional help but my youngest is with a childminder and the eldest at school middle one at pre school and starting school in september which will make things a bit easier. x

I stay at home too but I'm also studying a degree in health science. My husband works and we also don't have anyone who can watch the kids. I do my studying mostly when they're in bed but sometimes get a little bit done during quiet times during the day (not often!) :)

siunds like your both super busy. It's a way off but once no.4 is at school I'll try get work that works around school. Do people think your crazy when you say you want 4 children? Feeling crampy on and off.... Puts me on edge thinking the worst! X

I dont think it surprises people if i say i want another one but it does annoy me because people are quite oppinionated arent they! I just dont tell anyone now lol.
Ooh Allstar that sounds great! Good luck with that! What are you hoping to do with your degree.

Mummy2corban hopefully its just the normal cramping. My fingers are crossed for you are you testing in the morning? x

image.jpg

12dpo what do you think? I used the frer cause when I first done the one step the line was super faint so I was like argh! Crampy on and off.... I've had a few losses and after last month it reminded me how it feels so just feel uncertain! Hopefully all will be well x

Lines look good for 12dpo! I know exactly how you feel though, the first few days/weeks are just a constant worry. Keeping my fingers crossed those lines get darker! :)

I stil feel crampy on and off too and my lower back hurts a little so I'm on the edge too. I have a little niggle on the left a lot so I'm going to the doctors on Monday I think to see if I can get an appointment with the epu.

I'm hoping the degree will help me get a job as a midwife assistant eventually when all the kids are older.

Oh my gosh that line on the frer!!!! Thats so clear!! Especially for how early your testing!! Hope this is it for you!!

Allstar it's super worrying! Because of the molar my epu see me at 6 and 8 weeks so hopefully they will do the same this time round. Might call them myself instead of going to the dr though. What a lovely job! Would be tough but so rewarding to have a job like that.

Bella the line came up straight away on the frer which it didn't on the other so it made me feel loads better. Any signs of af today? X

Oh and I got some frer today from boots.... By one get one free! So got enough tests to hopefully get me to that point of feeling happy with my lines! X

I got that offer on the frer too! I still have a digi I'm keeping for Monday but I actually found a few cheapy ones like the one in your picture in another drawer!! Lol

Bella hope AF turns up soon so you can start next cycle or doesn't show up at all!!!

Haha thank you i am waiting....lol. I might buy some frers while there on offer too lol x

Just realised af was due yesterday!....now she really is trying to pee me off lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->