Trying for number 4! Anyone else?!....need a buddy.

:happydance: yaay. So pleased for you! Finally! Yes mummy2corban i was thinking that this morning did you retest? And did you tell hubby? x

Do any of you ladies know how the opk's work? I am really rubbish with them i was thinking of getting a clear blue one...so when you get positive opk's does that mean your ovulating or does it mean that your about to ovulate?

Yes I tested and put it in the card. All is well! Well apart from me still worrying! Hehe! Ok we I use cheapie opks from Amazon 20 for like £3?! Before Iya I would have two days of positives and on the second day I would have ovulation pains so would count the next day as 1dpo. I used opks this month and I had very nearly positive opks for a day then went positive at midnight (I'd gone out for a meal hence the late test) and was positive till about mid afternoon and I had cramps that night. Im not familiar with clearblue ones. We do try BD every other day just to try make sure there are some spermies about. What do you think you'll do? X

All star awesome news for 3+! Yay! Awesome you'll get a midwife date. I'm thinking I'll give it a week from tomorrow and if all well I'll book midwife and book with epu. Will also have to call charring cross to let them know. X

Aw thats so cute what did your hubby say?
I'm so confused as to how it all works. I am just gonna try and BD everyother day from the last day of af? And see what happens.

I only used opks this month because I had a few funny cycles and then the mc so I was like right I'm using opks. If you don't use them just try for frequent bonking. Did you say you usually ovulate about cd12? Or am I making that up? X

Yeh when i used them a couple of months sgo it was always around cd 12 that i was getting positive opks so does that mean i was ovulating or does it mean i am about to ovulate?

They pick up the surge which triggers ovulation. So maybe you ovulate later in that day or the day after. If I was you I'd probably start cd8 and do every other night and maybe a little more just around cd12. You got this x

Good luck Bella! I had opk's when ttc before but I never managed to get my surge, must have it during the night or something lol.

Thanks. I'm just going to dtd every other night if i can this month. And just see x

If you do that then you've covered all bases! Eek! Fingers crossed for this month.

All star did you book your midwife apt? X

I know. I am feeling really impatient now i just want to be pregnant haha hurry af and dissappear haha

I agree! Hurry up af! You need to get on the baby train! No I've got 3 frer left so I'm gonna do one every other day to make sure there still progressing then if all is ok I'll make some calls next Monday! X

Ah. So exciting! What was your hubby's reaction when he saw the test?

Hi kaicee of course. Welcome to our group!

His super pleased.... He is the same as me with 4 early loses under our belts until we see that baby dancing around we worry! I'm hoping twins.... Not sure he is though!!!! X

Took my last clomid pill which I'm taking to boost my ov,I already ov on my own and have regular cycles

I have 2 boys with my ex 9 & 15 years old

With dh I have 3 kids trying for #4
riley 3 years old Jacob 2 years old and Mackenzie 1 years old

Think my dh would faint in the scanning room if it was twins!! :haha:

Been such a busy day today, I didn't get a chance to call the midwife!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->