Trying preseed this time!

Mrs.326

Pregnant w/ #2!
Reaction score
DH and I are using preseed this cycle. Got a positive OPK this morning so we'll bd today and tomorrow using preseed. Please say a little prayer that it works this time! TIA & baby dust to all!!

Good luck! I've been using conceive plus this month. I'm cd15 today and am expecting a pos opk any day now! I was worried the conceive plus would put oh off but it's added a new dimension to ttc!!

Baby dust back atcha!

Good luck!! I am trying it too!! Lets get our BFPs!!! :dust:

We are using conceive plus this cycle too. I'm CD6 but I have short cycles and think I ovulated on CD10 last cycle. Will be trying it for the first time tonight and then every other day. Fingers crossed for us all...

X

I also got a pos opk today and am using preseed tonight! Can't wait! I hope I get a sticky one!:dust: to all of us!

gl to you ladies am waiting to o and just got my preseed that am hoping will get me an sticky baby this cycle

Good luck everyone! :af:

I'm going to be using PreSeed when i get a positive too. :thumbup:

I just used Preseed for the first time this cycle as I don't have alot of ewcm so we will see what happens :)

Try soft cups with it?

I've read other posts regarding the soft cup, but I'm not entirely sure how it works?? Would you mind explaining. This is the first month TTC that we've used any sort of aids. Been off BCP since September, so I decided it was time to try something different (i.e. Preseed!). Keeping my fingers crossed this cycle is it, however I am open to trying something else next cycle as well.

Thanks!

I just used Preseed for the first time this cycle as I don't have alot of ewcm so we will see what happens :)

I don't either... I usually get EWCM the day I ovulate, which isn't always helpful considering it may be hours before I can get home to BD with DH. I hope preseed helps us take advantage of the fertile window before ovulation. GL to you!! Hope you get your :bfp:

Hi ladies! I also use Preeseed since I tend to be more dry down there. For those of you that have used Preeseed already, do you guys use the applicators to insert internally or do you guys use it as lube on dh? Sorry if it's tmi, but I usually apply it to dh and it works fine, but I'm wondering if I should try the internal application for me if that will make any difference or help better my chances? Thoughts?

Hi ladies! I also use Preeseed since I tend to be more dry down there. For those of you that have used Preeseed already, do you guys use the applicators to insert internally or do you guys use it as lube on dh? Sorry if it's tmi, but I usually apply it to dh and it works fine, but I'm wondering if I should try the internal application for me if that will make any difference or help better my chances? Thoughts?

I've only used it twice, each time with the applicators. I think it's meant to be used that way so there is more "fluid" near your cervix to help the sperm travel... I don't think it's bad to use it as you would normally use lube, but I think it probably provides a better chance for conception if you use the applicator. However, I could be completely off base since I'm new to the preseed gang :winkwink:

Thanks Mrs.326, I think I'm going to try the applicator tonight and see how that goes. Good luck to us and let's get those bfp's already!!!!! :)

can someone tell me if preseed's only main use is for women who don't have a lot of cm? or other purposes thanks ladies xxx

We're in our second month of ttc and we are using preseed this month too. Gonna try the applicator.

Let's hope we all get our :bfp: this month.

can someone tell me if preseed's only main use is for women who don't have a lot of cm? or other purposes thanks ladies xxx

I think the premise of PreSeed is to provide an option for women who are a bit more dry... however, I have read several blogs/forums where women use it as an everyday lube as well. However, it does have Parabens in it (which can cause infertility and cancer if used in very large amounts), so I wouldn't recommend using it everyday - only in your fertile window. That's just my opinion on it, though.

Yes! Let's all get our :bfp:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dust: to all!

Try soft cups with it?

I've read other posts regarding the soft cup, but I'm not entirely sure how it works?? Would you mind explaining. This is the first month TTC that we've used any sort of aids. Been off BCP since September, so I decided it was time to try something different (i.e. Preseed!). Keeping my fingers crossed this cycle is it, however I am open to trying something else next cycle as well.

Thanks!

You use the preseed as directed, then immediately after you BD, you insert the cup. Squish it where it looks like a strait line, then push it in as far as it will go. Sleep with it over night.

Try soft cups with it?

Thanks!

You use the preseed as directed, then immediately after you BD, you insert the cup. Squish it where it looks like a strait line, then push it in as far as it will go. Sleep with it over night.

Oh wow! I guess the idea is to keep the :spermy: in there to better your chances of conception? We'll see how this cycle goes, but like I said - I'm not opposed to trying it! Have you used the Soft Cup?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->