Trying preseed this time!

I have and the swimmers stay put! No leaking. Keeps them right there close to the cervix. I'm using for the first time this cycle, but I have read so much about them, great success so I hear.

so if I do a google search will I be able to find this soft cup everyone is talking about? I am new to this information and just purchased preseed to use this cylce but will try anything if it will help

Yes. I did a google search and a lot of results came up. Looks like a product you can buy at the store... most women use it instead of tampons or pads, I think...

Where are you in your cycle KF? GL to you!

Hi Everyone!
I too am using Preseed and maybe soft cups for the first time this month. I had AF so I tried putting in a soft cup and it was intimidating to me lol. They are big but I got it in there and didn't feel anything but took it out right away to try and get it out as I have read lots of reviews saying getting them out is the hardest part.

Hi Everyone!
I too am using Preseed and maybe soft cups for the first time this month. I had AF so I tried putting in a soft cup and it was intimidating to me lol. They are big but I got it in there and didn't feel anything but took it out right away to try and get it out as I have read lots of reviews saying getting them out is the hardest part.

GL TTC w/ Preseed. Please let us know when you test. Where are you in your cycle?

Hi Everyone!

GL TTC w/ Preseed. Please let us know when you test. Where are you in your cycle?

I am CD 1 today! So I have a little while before I can test hehe!

I am CD 11, should be ovulating by the end of the week. Wish me luck!

Good luck!!

I'm now CD15 and 3 dpo in our first cycle using conceive plus (similar to preseed). My first conceive plus 2ww - it's so nerve wracking!

X

I am CD 11, should be ovulating by the end of the week. Wish me luck!

Good luck!!

I'm now CD15 and 3 dpo in our first cycle using conceive plus (similar to preseed). My first conceive plus 2ww - it's so nerve wracking!

X

Agreed! It is extremely nerve racking... I'm just holding out hope that it helped and we'll be getting a BFP soon :)

I'm either 3 or 4 dpo and I am trying so very hard to not symptom spot this time around. I am just trying to stay positive about everything around me. I really hope this is the last tww we ladies have to go through for a very long while :)

Good luck!!!

I have an appointment this afternoon with my doctor. Hopefully I'll be able to find out when I ovulated (I think it was a week and a half ago - when I started this post - but signs also indicated I may have ovulated this past weekend). Hoping to get some answers and/or some good news :)

Have you found anything out yet? I am starting preseed this week as this is my fertile week! yay!!

I get to test this week, probably on the 26th since af is due on the 28th. Hopefully she won't show her face :)

Have you found anything out yet? I am starting preseed this week as this is my fertile week! yay!!

WOO HOO!! GL!! Here's hoping everything works out and you get a :bfp: soon!! Keep me posted :)

I'm supposed to get my blood work results today. It was like Christmas Eve last night... I couldn't sleep - I'm really anxious to find out what's going on (if anything). My doctor already told me that if we're not pregnant this cycle she'll prescribe Clomid to help shorten my cycles and give us a better shot at conceiving. We'll see if it has to come to that shortly - only a few more days until testing! But honestly I don't "feel" pregnant so not sure it'll be a positive this time. The only thing I've had is AF like cramps since O and sore nipples that went away around 5dpo - now my breasts hurt all over, but that's pretty normal for me before AF.

I hope your test results are good! We are going to wait until June to go get tests done if we are not pregnant. That is what my Dr. suggested so I might be going crazy until then? lol

Thanks, I will keep you updated!!!

Still no results from the doctor! I called yesterday and the nurse told me my chart was still in dictation so my doctor hasn't seen it yet. Really hoping to hear something soon!

Hope, you only have 2 days till testing! Good luck to you & please keep us posted!

it looks like i may have to test closer to the weekend since i tested last night (10dpo) and got a bfn. i couldnt resist myself, lol. usually in the past months of trying, i would get af like cramps about 5 days before my period but this time theres nothing. i dont know what to make of it. with my first pregnancy in july (ended in m/c) i dont recall having any symptoms until after i tested and i tested 2 days before af was due and the line was super faint. then that following week i had the cramps and sore boobs and all that good stuff! ughh....right now im trying to fight this bug that ive had the last 5 days. finally going to go to my doc for some meds and i will be letting her know that i "might" be preggo. this is too much mental stress, it shouldnt be this hard! :/

it looks like i may have to test closer to the weekend since i tested last night (10dpo) and got a bfn. i couldnt resist myself, lol. usually in the past months of trying, i would get af like cramps about 5 days before my period but this time theres nothing. i dont know what to make of it. with my first pregnancy in july (ended in m/c) i dont recall having any symptoms until after i tested and i tested 2 days before af was due and the line was super faint. then that following week i had the cramps and sore boobs and all that good stuff! ughh....right now im trying to fight this bug that ive had the last 5 days. finally going to go to my doc for some meds and i will be letting her know that i "might" be preggo. this is too much mental stress, it shouldnt be this hard! :/

So sorry to hear about your loss :hugs:

If you didn't have symptoms before and you don't have symptoms now, that could be a good sign in your case! The waiting/stressing is exhausting... hopefully you get a :bfp: soon and you can finally feel at ease and content (not to say the stressing won't continue once you are pregnant). Maybe you could ask your doc for a blood test??

hi ladies

trying preseed for the first time this month. im only CD4 so got a bit before O. really excited to use it. was at the doc today and she said to give it a go. no harm in trying right!!! i really hope it works for us all. ive read many forums where ladies fall pregnant after only a few months of using it!!! u never know. we might had BFP soon soon!!!

good luck everyone. keep me posted!!! :)

So sorry to hear about your loss :hugs:

If you didn't have symptoms before and you don't have symptoms now, that could be a good sign in your case! The waiting/stressing is exhausting... hopefully you get a :bfp: soon and you can finally feel at ease and content (not to say the stressing won't continue once you are pregnant). Maybe you could ask your doc for a blood test??[/QUOTE]

You are right, the stressing never stops, especially in my case...I'm a worry-wuss lol. Anyhow went to doc and she gave me antibiotics that are safe in case I am pregnant and also told me to take children's dimatapp. Who woulda thought! I didn't ask about bloodwork, I figure I rather ask my gynos office to handle those stuff, they are more reliant and organized. I just pray after all this, I get a happy week-ending with a bfp :) when do you plan on testing? Are your cycles pretty normal?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->