Trying soon but nervus

Catalyst

Mother of 1 & TTC#2
Reaction score
Hello all.
We will be trying soon, either june or july, and Im litle bit nervus.
There have been bad news around me the past months, stillborns one on week 20 and one that was due suddenly stopped moving. And then fear that beeing lucky and having 2 healthy boys and trying for 3rd would be taking risk. I know these are silly fears but still. It aint gona stop me but would be good not to have them.
Any one els feeling like this? And anyone els ttc on june or july?

I'm not even trying yet but I have those fears of risks all the time. It's scary but I am positive it will go well for you.

I sometimes get scared. That the child may not be healthy, have a severe disability or something, or my labour will go wrong and something might happen to me. I've worried about having a still born. I guess it would be mad not to be aware these things happen to some people, but I try not to focus on those thoughts. There is absolutely nothing you can do. It's totally out of your hands. I don't have any children but would like to be pregnant by the end of this year. I guess I just don't want to take it for granted that I'll have no issues on my journey to conceive or when baby comes. And I spend much much more time thinking about a wonderful healthy baby!

I feel the same way! I have two wonderful kids, my husband is a great step dad to them, but he has always desired a child of his own. We just discussed everything that is posted above:"why chance it we have two healthy kids"? He feels "bad" knowing I'd have to endure pregnancy again, then have the baby, do I want another c-section or a vba2c? I feel there's so much left to chance, so does he. I'm very nervous, yet excited at the same time of one day ttc!

I'm definitely the same way, I get stressed about disability, miscarriage, stillborn, my own health, etc. I'm even stressed that I may not be able to get pregnant even though I have not yet tried and have now reason to worry about that yet. This is the curse of having anxiety but I wish i could just be carefree and only focusing on the excited bits.

We were going to start in July, but are not thinking about starting in the next couple of weeks. I'm a nervous wreck. Our plan is to "stop preventing" until the end of August. After August we will start preventing again, only because we don't want to have a baby in the months that are the busiest for the store that we own. Busiest months are in the summer. We want to plan accordingly, so we would start trying again in November or December. I'm secretly hoping to get pregnant ASAP. I'm 30 and have a tilted uterus so I am so scared that it is going to take a while :( I love this forum because it's good to know that there are people out there that feel the same way I do.

We all get nervous at some point good luck in trying though!

Me! Our son was born healthy with no complications and part of me thinks we can't get that lucky twice. so far everything is going well, but it is still a concern for me. I think with any pregnancy, whether your first, third, fifth or more you will always have those concerns and fears. Its about weighing that risk against the blessing of another baby. I hope your fears settle a bit for you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->