Trying Soy Isoflavens for the very first time! Come join if you are too?

:hugs: Soy didn't work this cycle for me, either that or I had a CP. I'm not sure? Definitely going to give it another go.

How are you ladies doing? :hugs:

:hugs: Soy didn't work this cycle for me, either that or I had a CP. I'm not sure? Definitely going to give it another go.

How are you ladies doing? :hugs:

Did the soy at least make you ovulate stronger/better? What makes you think you had a chemical?

I can tell its definitely having a effect on my cycle. I've got much more CM, lower and more stable temps, and my OPKs are getting darker! So I'd say I'm doing well... Unless you count the fact that I REALLY have to pee and can't because I'm holding it for an OPK at one! I knew the latte I had this morning was a mistake. Two more hours-ish.

Soy didn't work for me this cycle, although it could have been that my OH was out of town quite a bit. Trying again this cycle!!

Hey ladies.

Anyone on this thread got a bfp by using Soy?
Any pos or negs of using it? X

Hey ladies.

Anyone on this thread got a bfp by using Soy?
Any pos or negs of using it? X

Nothing for me....i tried soy last month on cd5-9. My cycles are long with short luteal phase. So now i, trying my second cycle with soy, 4th month ttc. Im taking my soy cd2-6 tgis time to hopefully move up my ovulation. I always ovulate after cd24. So im hiping to bring to at least 20 or hipefully sooner.

Haven't heard from you ladies...how are things going for you all? I'm currently on my 2nd month of soy isoflavens but trying it cd2-6...hope it moves up my o date...cd5 right now with tomorrow being my last day....

:hugs: !! Well helloooo there! I was on Soy last cycle but hubby was leaving right in the middle of my cycle so I decided not to finish it out.

I am now in good old Yongsan, SK, and definitely going to give soy a shot this cycle coming up.

My new cycle is working and not sure whether or not to try it !!xx

I tried soy this cycle...cd 2-
2-6....just waiting for O....cd13 today....it's been a long week so far.

any signs of O ? Are you cycles regular? x

Honestly, I don't know...I started getting stretchy yesterday...my cycles have been irregular and I haven't been using opks the last four days so I don't know if I'm getting closer or not..I usually O around cd23-24, but I don't know if soy has moved it up or if my cycles are just evening themselves out. They are irregular because Im breastfeeding still....haven't been bd ing either...been super busy with moving and cleaning and work....but if the timing is right, we will get to it!

Hello, thinking of trying the soy. Any good news with any of you ladies? Would you recommend?

I took soy iso flavens this cycle...cd 2-6 and I ovulated on cd19 this cycle when I usually ovulate on cd24...so now I'm in the tww I guess....

Layla - good luck what dose did you take ? I took it 2-6 only on cd 10. Xxx

Hey ladies,
How is everyone doing?

I haven't had much luck with using Soy, I have been ovulating so that's a plus but my OH has been in and out of town for work so it makes timing VERY hard. Hoping that this cycle I'll have better luck.
I'm currently CD10 and got a very faint second line but darker than yesterdays, which is progress because the past couple months I haven't ovulated on my own.

How is everyone doing? I have no side effects from using Soy!

I'm cd11 I don't usually o until cd17 I got the faintest line on an opk so I'm not expecting O anytime soon. Hopefully this is your month Pray !! Xxx

Ladies, I used soy isoflavens this cycle cd2-6 and just for my bfp....I don't know if it was the soy or coincidence but it did move my O date up three days...

I used soy 2-6 this cycle. Im 5dpo and anxiously waiting to see if this is my month!

Laylagirl- huge congratulations ! Did you have any symptoms if so when did they start!

I have mild cramps in the abdomen and lower back. Xxx

I used soy 2-6 this cycle. Im 5dpo and anxiously waiting to see if this is my month!

Laylagirl- huge congratulations ! Did you have any symptoms if so when did they start!

I have mild cramps in the abdomen and lower back. Xxx

I took 160 of the soy per day and I didn't feel any signs or symptoms or side effects from it...
I don't feel anything now either...ovia pregnancy says I'm 3 weeks and five days pregnant and countdown says according to my 0 date that I'm due August 23, 2014....I'm hoping this one is a sticky bean!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->