Trying to conceive #1 Buddies!

Leson- I hope in your case that af does show so you can jump back into TTC ASAP. Sending sticky dust your way.

Hi all, I've been busy with work and that coupled with being exhausted by 7:30 every night, I haven't had much of a chance to get on here! I've just gotten caught up on how everyone is doing.. sounds like a lot of hope for AF!

Bee and Les- Hopefully AF will show up on time and not make you wait! Then you can get right back to business!

Super- Hopefully this is your time!

Abe- Sorry it sounds like they’re wait listing you, but fingers crossed you get the help you need soon!

Trr- CONGRATS! So happy that you heard a little heartbeat!! Here’s to a happy, healthy pregnancy! Sounds like you and I are pretty much right on track with each other! I'm 7 weeks and 2 days today.

AFM, still doing good. My first appointment is not for another few weeks yet. It's crazy that I'll be 10 weeks before they even see me. So far a lot of hormone changes... Thank goodness DH is patient and understanding. I hope everyone gets either a BFP soon, or AF shows up on time so everyone can get back to business!!

Hi Everyone!

I am new here, just joined yesterday :winkwink:I am 26 years old and I just started my second round of Clomid a few days ago. AF seemed to come pretty naturally this time (I had to take provera last month) which was a good sign, and they upped my dosage from 50mg to 100mg of Clomid to help me ovulate. I really hope it works this time.

I know 10 months isn't that long but I am still so impatient and really want to see that BFP soon!

I am due to ovulate next week sometime so hopefully this is my lucky month!

welcome siobhan!! 10 months is totally a long time :hugs: when you decide you want a baby, all of a sudden we are ready for one now! I know how it goes. glad that things seem to be getting on track for you and that clomid will help you ovulate!

this thread has really died down lately. I guess a lot of the excitement of TTC just goes by the wayside as time goes on.... :shrug:

I had an HSG performed last week and a follow up this morning. everything was fine with HSG and I basically had to beg for a referral to the SA. I just can't wait around anymore. I don't want to go straight to medical intervention, but there is a lot more testing that can be done!

I got my DH an SA and my first RE appt is for the 22nd.

miss all of you ladies!! :hugs:

Thats great news bee!

Siobhan - I'm also on Month 10. We're currently taking a break from actively TTC because we're waiting to hear from the fertility clinic. DH has very low sperm morphology. It's looking more and more like we're going to have to go the IVF route. Good luck though!

I'm still here ladies! Just being more of a lurker than a poster atm. For those wondering the cruise was exactly what the doctor ordered! Feeling fully rejuvenated and ready to get back into the full swing of things :) How is everyone else doing?

Glad you're doing well Ritter.

Welcome Siobhan!

Glad you had an awesome cruise Abe!

AFM: I'm on cd3 of my first cycle post-mc. Tears still come and go, but we feel ready to start trying again. Will be trying to just take it easy though and not put too much pressure on a bd schedule. I'll temp but might skip opks. We'll see how much this type-A gal can let go 😬

How's everyone doing on here? It feels like this thread has died off...

yes - where is everyone?? I find myself mega busy most days now. Good to hear from you abe! good luck on the procedure !!

I am 4dpo. nothing new. Just looking forward to the RE appt on Tuesday. I'll be 10dpo then and will try testing that morning just in case something showed up, but otherwise just glad to have someone on my side now!

how is everyone doing???

Hi everyone, I am new to baby and bump and new to this thread.

I am 28, married since last May and ttc #1 since. I am very frustrated and having a hard time. That's why I joined this forum, to connect with other women going through the same thing.

My husband and I are both healthy, my doctor believes it's just a timing thing. To be sure I am having blood work on CD21 to confirm I ovulated and then on CD 5 to check my levels. After that my husband will do an anylysis. If I'm not pregnant by August (15 months of trying) my doctor will want to do the test where they put dye into my uterus to make sure there's no blockage. I forgot the name. There was no mention of clomid or any other medication.

I am trying to stay positive although it's getting tougher every month :/

hi kbp and welcome. :hugs:

I know exactly how you feel and most of here do (if not all!). It's so hard to stay positive and hopeful after month after month of let downs. It's great that you and DH and your dr are being proactive about it! I always recommend charting and opks - I personally think both are super easy even though they seemed daunting before I tried them. It just gives such a good picture of what is going on with your cycles (the temping).

The test is an HSG and I just had mine done 2 weeks ago! It's definitely a good test to get done as it also provides a lot of info. Wishing you luck and please join us here for support!

Thanks bee! Kind of nervous for it, but I've got three days off of work for recovering, so hopefully that will be enough time to be functional.

Welcome Siobhan27 and KBP! This is a wonderful support group that I have not found the likes of anywhere else on the internet.. Truly some wonderful ladies here!

Les- Glad to hear you’re ready to try again. I think your idea to take it easy sounds wonderful. Just relax and enjoy the time with DH!

Abe- Good luck with IVF! Do you know when they may start that?

Bee- My fingers and toes are crossed for you! I can't wait for you to get your BFP! I commend you on your enthusiasm for testing- you must have an iron clad will to get poked and prodded over and over! I suppose the ends justify the means though! ;)

AFM, I'm still doing good. I'm sorry I haven't been able to check in as often as I'd like.. I spend a lot of my free time sleeping. Other than that, not too much else to report except I'm excited for my first appointment this weds! Fingers crossed for a healthy little bean.

I hope you all are continuing to do well and I wanna hear from all the other regulars! Where are you guys?!??

No date yet, Ritter. I calculated everything out and it looks like its going to be around $12,000 for IVF. We're still on the wait list right now.

I know this thread has kind of died - but I think about a lot of you girls often. if you still check in to BNB, please give me an update on how you are! I'm hoping someone's got their BFP.....! :hugs::hugs:

I'm doing well, no BFP yet, but going to the clinic in two weeks to start all of the testing. Just patiently waiting for AF right now.

Hello everyone,

I haven't been here in a long time. I'm really sorry about that. I've thought of you all very often! I hope that everyone is okay ❤️.

I did get my bfp and I'm 7 weeks at the moment. Keeping you all in my prayers ��❤️.

Ooh congrats lvksa! Will you get your first scan soon?

ritter: how'd first scan go?

definitely interested in how everyone else is doing.

I'm glad the thread is reviving itself!

I've been doing good. I'm a little over 14 weeks now. I've been blessed with no nausea or much food aversion- although there was the occasional running out of the kitchen from sauteing garlic smell.. Other than that, I just am super exhausted all the time. No food cravings yet, but I have found that pickles taste AMAZING and I really love peanut butter.

First ultrasound went well, I got to see the little peanut's heartbeat and thank god there's only one of them in there! I just had my second visit where I got to actually hear the heartbeat, which was amazing!

Next visit is another quick one, but in another 5 weeks or so I will get to find out the sex!

How has everyone else been doing?

that's great ritter! can't wait to find out what you are having :flower:

psy- when do you find out??

abe - so excited for your first RE appt soon! share the update with us!

I am getting ready for my second IUI next week. That is if everything goes well on Monday - I'll be having a saline ultrasound done to look at my uterus and make sure there is nothing preventing implantation from happening. if everything looks good I will be having my second IUI with femara.

@bee - I can't believe it's just a weekend away. It feels like we've been waiting forever! I hope the IUI works for you :)

@psy & ritter: You'll have to update us once you find out the genders!

@Ivska: Congrats!

AFM: Longest cycle EVER. CD34 today, figured I may have O'd around CD24, putting me at 10DPO. I've never been this late to O, so I'm hoping it just means a really strong and healthy egg released. Temps are still up. I should be expecting AF on the day of my appointment, which is great because then I can book in my day 3 blood work right away instead of having to wait an entire month. More updates on Tuesday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->