Trying to conceive #1 Buddies!

ooh that would be totally awesome! I'm taking classes with our professional camera for when we have kiddos. In that regard, it's good that it's taking forever because I haven't really made any headway :haha:

So nice to read all about you all. A+ for the homework ;) Here goes...

Firstly..Ritter- A massive congrats and lots of sticky dust your way. Keep us updated on how youre doing. :D

Trr- Yess! I am a belieber too.. Its so hard not to be lately with all of his catchy songs isnt it?!
Im sorry for the loss of your dog, its so painful when they go but its so rewarding to be able to start a new journey. Goodluck when you have your new furbaby and there must be pics :)

Bee- Hehe I can totally relate to the broodiness and needing something to nurture! All I can say is I ended up with 7 cats that way. Im a sucker for a sob story and had the affection, house and garden to provide a happy home..so uh yeah me and Hubby practically live in a cattery! We wouldnt have it any other way and they are each spoiled. I look a little bit like a witch because we mostly rehomed the black cats as they are incerdibly overlooked here :(
Goodluck with the continued search of your furb I hope you find one to join your family.
I hope you still get to Holiday too!

Aben-
Woo yes I also love Taylor Swift her songs can be so cheesy but always great for a sing song in the bath or in the car I think.
Your cruise sounds like its going to be AMAzing :D lucky devil! I am jealous but hope you have a super time.

Les-
I am digging everyones music taste I like Lana Del Rey too but Lady Gaga is my ultimate favourite.
Your travels sound so exotic! Thats very cool. I love hearing of peoples adventures because its not something that I do myself (I dont even own a passport, its like im a cave woman or something haha. I am very nervous to travel / fly my biggest achievement was going on the London eye. Maybe one day I will even if its baby steps and not somewhere too far to begin with.)
Bless your precious fur babies. I cant understand how people can be so cruel, this is why I prefer animals to people and I became a crazy cat lady. Lovely to hear they are thriving now. My boy Charlie was so thin when we found him (he had been dumped).. hes made up for it now although he eats like hes never going to get a meal again and weve had him almost a year all his tests came back fine and hes wormed reg I think he just gets paranoid.

psycho-
Oh wow Britney, I did "hit me baby one more time" at my school talent show. I was terrible and I cant sing I should have mimed.
Diving sounds awesome too but what about Sharks? eeek. Jaws totally ruined swimming in the sea for me and I dont leave the UK :p I hope when I have children I wont pass on all my silly fears!
Yes - Hamsters are cute for sure. I had them growing up and I used to love setting up little obstacle courses for them in the bath like with loo rolls and other make shift things I loved my hammies. <3

Hope youre all doing well in your cycles. Im set to Ovulate soon x

magic - you had me cracking up about the Britney talent show bit! I would love to see a clip of that if you have it :haha: (isn't it a blessing that cameras and videos weren't everywhere when we were young???)

we still have a number of vacations this year - we travel a lot too (what else to do before we have children?) but I can totally relate to having fear about it! anymore, I'm anxious with travelling just because there are too many crazies in this world and you can't trust anyone. It's really a shame. We traveled to London and we LOVED it! DH wants to go back but I always like to try new places (though I've been dying to go back to Australia). Are you near London? What a great place!

I'm out for this cycle. not officially but I can just tell. feeling like AF is on the horizon. I will be calling to schedule an HSG as soon as she arrives and then have my follow up already scheduled for March 8. So finally things are happening!

how is everyone???

Sorry you feel out Bee. I'm not sure this month (again, I know). I know I'm around 10 DPO and all sorts of wacky things have been happening. DH says BBs feel firmer, they hurt so bad a couple of nights ago (like, searing pain if someone touched them the wrong way), had a huge glob of what looked like creamy CM but was elastic and almost EWCM in texture and then later that night it was a glob of sticky CM. Spotting three (?) days ago... literally one drop of blood.

I have no clue what's going on. This is why I usually temp! I can't live off of the symptom spotting! I plan on testing on Friday if AF doesn't show. IF. I'm still not convinced this is all in my head, just like every other month.

Magic - That's so great that you care for black cats! They are highly under appreciated. I also have way too many embarrassing talent show memories. My sister and I danced and did gymnastics. We still remember a few of the Paula Abdul and Ace of Base routines we choreographed. My Egyptian Mau still hunkers down and eats like there's no more food coming. She eats so fast that she throws up most mornings.

Psy - I snorkled around "harmless" sharks in GPS, and in that same spot my SIL was stung by agua mala (such a fitting name for jelly fish). Not my fav spot, but I could snorkle all day with the sea turtles! I also had a hamster - shaggy. My brother gave him to me for graduation from college. I loved that critter, but someone left my door open and the cat got him. We saved him, and I actually spent a lot of money to have the vet fix him up. He had little stitches that he kept scratching out. Cutest little thing, but my heart couldn't take getting another with the 3 cats we have now. Growing up We had every pet we could ever want, and I sadly saw the food chain in action one too many times. My rat even killed my bird!

Bee - Sorry to hear you feel like AF is coming, but glad you have appointments coming up soon! I still need to make it out to Australia! It's definitely on my list.

AFM: Still just waiting for AF so I can get back to it. I've read and read and it looks like the wait is just for dating purposes *sigh* idk...if I can pinpoint ovulation that wouldn't matter...but I have no idea when it'll happen and I don't feel like going through that many opks. My best guess right now for AF is sometime between 3/4 and 3/11.

yes les (and psycho) if you like snorkeling or deep sea diving, my hands-down best experience to date was scuba diving in the great barrier reef! words can't even describe it!

les - hopefully AF will arrive right on time, and hopefully at the earlier end of your estimate. The "dating purposes" thing always drove me nuts because it seems like a fairly silly reason. From what I hear, they are constantly changing the dates anyway even when you know! hoping you can stay busy these next few weeks and everything (physically) gets back to normal smoothly.

Hi all!

Magic!!! i have missed you dearly! And you are right we need to ge this thread going again. from the sounds of it we are three days off of each other. cycle twins as usual lol

Congrats Ritter! hopefully you have started a trend! HH 9 months girlie!

My fav guilty pleasure is Bieber and swift music wise lol i normally am into the oldies,blues,jazz type stuff tho.
And i LOVE watching center stage. its not a very well made movie but for some reason it picks me up lol

I got a positive opk the day before yesterday and a negative yesterday but no one told my cm to stop being ewcm lol. We have relaxed on the timing thing and ended up only bd the day of the pos opk and tonight.

Well, this is why I don't symptom spot. I caved and temped this morning. 97.6, which is well within my AF range. I should be expecting the witch either today or tomorrow.

I'm right there with you. another BFN at 12dpo. AF won't be here til Saturday though. :dohh::hugs:

Sorry Bee, I know it sucks but at least someone is fighting to get you your sticky bean soon now! Hopefully it really won't be long until you're holding your own bundle of joy. Have you already booked your appointment?

Well, nothing yet on my end. I was kind of hoping AF would come today so I didn't have to bring supplies on the cruise, but oh well. I did get a call from Foothills (one of the hospitals in Calgary, the one I had my colposcopy appt. at) and looks like I will be needing a LEEP procedure done. That's been scheduled for the end of next cycle. Work is letting me have the day off, as well as the following day if I need it, all providing I have a doctor's note.

I'm guessing I probably won't hear from the fertility clinic until the end of May, seeing as that will be month 13 of us trying. A resident at the urgent care facility I visited when I was having those really bad cramps said they triage, and because we're so young and haven't been trying as long as others we're probably really far down the wait list.

Sorry Bee, I know it sucks but at least someone is fighting to get you your sticky bean soon now! Hopefully it really won't be long until you're holding your own bundle of joy. Have you already booked your appointment?

Well, nothing yet on my end. I was kind of hoping AF would come today so I didn't have to bring supplies on the cruise, but oh well. I did get a call from Foothills (one of the hospitals in Calgary, the one I had my colposcopy appt. at) and looks like I will be needing a LEEP procedure done. That's been scheduled for the end of next cycle. Work is letting me have the day off, as well as the following day if I need it, all providing I have a doctor's note.

I'm guessing I probably won't hear from the fertility clinic until the end of May, seeing as that will be month 13 of us trying. A resident at the urgent care facility I visited when I was having those really bad cramps said they triage, and because we're so young and haven't been trying as long as others we're probably really far down the wait list.

I can't book my appt until I get AF :/ I guess though that's their rule for everyone and they get you in within a few days. They just need to know that the HSG is going to be scheduled at the end of AF (to make sure you are not pregnant) and so you have to call on CD 1 so you know when that will be.

so you and I are in the same spot - anxious for AF to arrive sooner than later! It is def crappy to travel with AF grrr.

I hope you end up hearing back from the fertility clinic a little sooner. It's so frustrating - this neverending waiting game. Just goes from waiting for one thing to the next. :dohh:

Ah glad I'm not the only one waiting anxiously for AF. By temp this am I'm expecting the witch in a little over a week. Trying to tell myself it might take longer, but feel my hopes creeping up now.

les I hope you're right! It will be nice if things get right back on track for you. a small consolation after all of the heart break... :hugs:

Just realized that I can't be sure that it's not still hormones from being pg, but the hpt today was a stark white BFN (last week was just a squinter). Still hopeful, but that thought will help prepare me if AF doesn't show next week.

Abe and Bee- hoping that af shows up sooner for you guys. Clearly I would prefer that your temps stay high but if not I hope af is here soon.

Abe- best of luck with the LEEP.

Les- I'm feeling so optimistic for you. I feel like you will be pregnant again in no time.

I have been lurking in the background ladies. Super busy over the past few days. had an ultrasound at 6w4d and saw a little heart beat so everything is well so far and my nerves and worries are almost 100 percent gone. My best friend had her baby yesterday and I am over the moon. Just really feeling amazing right now. Feeling. Like this one is sticking around.

Awww such a big congrats to you trr, and congrats to your friend too. What wonderful news!

that's amazing trr - hooray!!! so happy for you :happydance::happydance:

Huge spike in anxiety today. I was flipping out thinking maybe I'm just not ready to go back to ttc, and then I remembered this happens every cycle at 3 DPO like clockwork! Bah, now I'm a ball of hope and anxiety. Going to need to find some good distractions for this next week :coffee: (still decaf).

So one of the other TTC ALers let me know that her temp dropped after d&c right after her bleeding stopped. Bit of a different situation since I chose cytotec instead, but my bleeding stopped over a week ago and even then it was just barely spotting for days. My temp was still up in post O range this morning. My hopes for AF late next week are now soaring. Haha I think this is the first time I'll be disappointed if the witch doesn't show.

Leson- I hope in your case that af does show so you can jump back into TTC ASAP. Sending sticky dust your way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->