Trying To Conceive 2012-2013 Babies Club!

mummywant2be 2 weeks is very impressive :) Do u know i went to buy a frer on my way home from work today 2 use 2moz and they didnt have any!! Taking it as a sign so I'm definitely not testing tomorrow! I'm gonna try and wait until Sunday now when af is due! Wish me luck!!

Tinkerbell3 It is so annoying having to wait - just want to get it started asap! What is a hypocosy scan? The appointment we have in feb is just for me- what tests will they do? Nervous! The docs took some bloods from me but im not sure what these were?! Apparently they all came back fine.

Oh i didnt know that about ovulation- oh no :( Hope I am ovulating!- What is LP? I've heard people talk about tracking their cycles etc but don't have a clue where to start! For the last year or so i have just been hoping this would happen naturally but need to become more proactive!!!

I'll keep everything crossed that your partner's SA results come back ok- so hard getting a neg result :( I'm sure it will be fine and if not at least u r in the right place to get it sorted- good luck.

A HyCoSy is a special ultrasound test to show whether your fallopian tubes are open (not blocked).
I just had my first FS appointment 2 weeks ago. They asked me lots of questions about my periods, how long we have been TTCing, family and personal medical history and lots more. She also explained DF's SA results.
The FS also took a swob from my cervixs.
She also gave papers to get blood tests done on CD3 and spoke through the next steps for me. She spoke about HSG scan. ( But I am unsure when that will be done.) She adviced me to stop charting and doing OPK's and to make sure we BD at least 3 times a week. I think she wants me to relax a bit more and the pressure off myself.
Will just have to wait and see what happens now.
Seems like there are loads of us on here who are seeing FS's at the mo.

Welcome mommybear1977 fingers crossed for baby no2 in 2012 for u :)

xxx

I was in town this afternoon and went into a poundstore. They had 4 pregnancy tests for 99p!!! I was soooo tempted to buy some. What put me off?? too many of my school kids running around the store with their parents!!! Now imagine the rumours on the playground? heheh

GGRRRRR - I cant believe it messed up my reply. Part of my reply is actually in the quote!! Dont know how that happened. Lets see if I can pull my reply out.

A HyCoSy is a special ultrasound test to show whether your fallopian tubes are open (not blocked).
I just had my first FS appointment 2 weeks ago. They asked me lots of questions about my periods, how long we have been TTCing, family and personal medical history and lots more. She also explained DF's SA results.
The FS also took a swob from my cervixs.
She also gave papers to get blood tests done on CD3 and spoke through the next steps for me. She spoke about HSG scan. ( But I am unsure when that will be done.) She adviced me to stop charting and doing OPK's and to make sure we BD at least 3 times a week. I think she wants me to relax a bit more and the pressure off myself.
Will just have to wait and see what happens now.

Seems like there are loads of us on here who are seeing FS's at the mo.

Hi skweek, how do you think my charts going? :)

Hi Sharnw

Your chart looks good. Looks like you body is trying to OV. FXed you OV in the next few days.
My body usually does the same thing -peaking up and down before I eventually OV. I usually OV around CD16 - 18. So dont worry!!
All looks pretty good to me.

CD 31, no AF but I have long irregular cycles. The OPK didn't help all that much since I started tracking from CD16 to CD27, and were all negative! :coffee:

My opk dark, Hope its darker tomorrow... EEEEKK!!! :happydance:

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 3
There we go Sharnw!!! enjoy the BDing!! !

AFM- had the strangest dream ever!!!
I did a HPT and it was positive. I then found my DF and told him I was pregnant!! He was elated. Next thing I was somewhere else with a colleague (who is deputy Head at school). I was carry a baby chair. I told her my news and she adviced me to tell my boss asap as they were working on staffing for next year already (which I know they aren't for ages!!)
WEIRD!!!!
Oh I also got a call from doctors yesterday to say I had to fetch a script for antibiotics! I knew nothing about this till then. She explained it was from the swob they took at the hospital and it showed that I apparently have a heavy thrush growth! Could this be stopping me from getting my BFP?
SO now of all times I am on antibiotics!!! for the next 7 days!!! fan-bloody-tastic!!! just when I was sooo looking forward to a drink on Sunday!! Well will just have to make up for lost drinking time next week when I have finished these awful tasting tablets!!!

beautifullie2 Congrats on your wedding :) Sorry didn't read your message properly first time! How was the day? Hope it all went perfectly. We got married in August - can't believe how quickly the time has gone since then! Crazy! We had the best day ever though although it felt like it was over in a second- did urs?

skweek35 How exciting you are planning a wedding!! How's it all going? It's great you have a dress already- good going! Only advice I would have is to take some time out just for u and ur soon to be husband on the day. It can be so overwhelming that my husband and i went to sit down in our hotel room to chill for a few minutes! (nothing else but just needed a bit of time out!) It is the best feeling in the world though- so enjoy every second!

It's funny you said about your neighbour - I just don't understand! Here we all are charting, taking opk's etc and they wont have even timed it for Ov! Crazy! My cousin was on the pill when she got pregnant! Madness!

It's good you have started to see a FS - they are definitely the people to get you your BFP!! Thanks for the info re: what happens when you go- I'm a bit anxious about my appt so knowing what to expect helps! Do you feel stressed about it all? My husband keeps telling me to relax but during Ov and the 2ww I feel relaxed as I tell myself it has happened this month and it is only when af shows that I get really gutted and stressed :( Can't be affecting my chances is it?!

I can't believe u didnt cave when u saw 4 pg tests for 99p!! I so would have done! haha good for u! I didn't test today but thinking I will tomorrow! I'm impressed I have held out til now! Do u think a clearblue will pick pg up at 13dpo and 2 days before af is due or should i get a frer?

I keep getting weird dreams too! They seem so real that i wake up and look for my baby!! R urs vivid too?

Sorry about the antibiotics that sucks :( But ur right u will have to make up for no drinks when u come off them!

xxx

Hi Cabby - yes wedding plans are coming along thanks.
Dress - choosen, ordered, paid for! check!!
venue - viewed and booked!! check!!
colour - I think I have settled on brown with pastel colours - seeing that it is a week after easter I think it would be a nice touch.
Still looking for a flower girl
Page boy and bridesmaid - choosen!
Seeing bridal florist in the new year.
favours and photographers will be sorted closer to the time
Anything I forgotten??

OH YAY YAY YAY!!! postie just delivered my appointment for HSG scan!!! Yay!!! Friday 6 January 2012 at 9am!! Perfect during school time and dont have to organise cover as my class go swimming at that time!! YAY YAY!!!
Ok so now just waiting for af to come so I can go for the cd3 blood tests!!
Hell with so many of my school kids trapesing around that shop at the time I could not bring myself to buy them!!!
For 13DPO - CB might pick it up but personally I would go for FRER.

Dreams are really vivid at the mo - its quiet scary - but they usually are at this time of month.
I just keep thinking that there is no ways I can get my BFP this month with such a bad thrush infection! So I think lets kick this infection, get the blood tests and scans done then try again next month!!

Hope everyone else is doing well

Yes I see what you mean, I had another dip this morning after a little rise yesterday, opk is getting a tinge bit dark,
Hoping that I havent missed it

Just looked at your chart again, I don't think you've missed it so try not to worry about that. As the OPK's are starting to get darker I'd say you'll probably ovulate soon, make sure you do them about 2 times a day so you don't miss the surge and plenty of :sex: over the next few days.

Tinkerbell3 It is so annoying having to wait - just want to get it started asap! What is a hypocosy scan? The appointment we have in feb is just for me- what tests will they do? Nervous! The docs took some bloods from me but im not sure what these were?! Apparently they all came back fine.

Oh i didnt know that about ovulation- oh no :( Hope I am ovulating!- What is LP? I've heard people talk about tracking their cycles etc but don't have a clue where to start! For the last year or so i have just been hoping this would happen naturally but need to become more proactive!!!

I'll keep everything crossed that your partner's SA results come back ok- so hard getting a neg result :( I'm sure it will be fine and if not at least u r in the right place to get it sorted- good luck.

The hycosy scan is to check the tubes are not blocked, if they think IUI may be needed they will do this first to make sure it has any chances of working.

LP is luteal phase (days between ovulation and period) it needs to be about 10 or more days to be considered normal and manage to get pregnant so it's a good thing to know (i figured mine out with charting my temps).

Thank you, hoping it doesn't take long for the letter to come but with christmas post I'm sure it will be at least a week :(

May I join too?

Hubby and I have been ttc for a little over five years. I am nearly 30 and DH is nearly 35. Went to a doctor in June 2011. He discovered that I am not ovulating based on my badly irregular periods (I wouldn't know what a regular period was at that point). Prescribed Provera to jumpstart my period and three months later was prescribed Clomid 50 mg. Just started round four of Clomid but doc increased the dosage to 100 mg. Hopefully, after doing the OPK and :sex: we will get our :bfp:! Baby Dust to all who are looking for a :bfp: in 2012!!!

Hey Ladies,
I'd like to join in. My name is Dee and my husband and I had been ntnp for about a year before actively ttc the last 11 or so months. Well, we've done clomid, had testing on my fsh levels..the run of the mill methods. We have decided this year to just try it the "natural" way. I am having a HSG test done after my next cycle begins and my husband has started on some semen boosting meds. Hoping for the best in 2012.

My name is Melinda I have been TTC. All dec!
I had mt period 11-16 and spotted in the 20-21 I ovulated today the 22when can I test and am I preggo?

Yesterdays opk and today's opk, Urine held in for 2- 3 hours and it has turned to a very negative, i didnt catch my surge if it did turn positive...
I did BD however....
What do you ladies think?? I think my surge peaked while I was sleeping........

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 3
Hi ladies and welcome to all the newbies!! Uwa_Amanda, Cajun_coco and MShirley :wave:

Amanda: has your doc tested you for PCOS yet? FXed that clomid works its trick and brings you a BFP soon!!!

Cajun-coco: FXed 2012 brings you a BFP too!!

Melinda: Its usually takes 10 - 14 days for the egg to fetilize and implant. Only after implantation can the tests register a BFP. So I would suggest waiting for at least 2 weeks before you start testing. Have you been doing OPK's to pinpoint your peak?

Well have decided that one day of playing domestic goddess in this house is more than enough for me!! So have packed her away in the loft for the rest of this year!
House is clean, :iron::laundry::dishes:pressies :xmas10: are ready for tomorrow, gingerbread men baked, iced, decorated and plated!!
Or did I kill domestic goddess?? :haha:
Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas!!!:xmas6::xmas9::drunk:

Wow skweek35 u sound very organised!! Well done u ;) have u thought about what food ur having yet? How exciting I bet it will be ur wedding day before u know it! Yay!

That's great news about ur scan and great timing too u must be relieved! I'll keep everything crossed for u then. U never know the infection may not affect bfp I hope not anyway! I just did another test and of course bfn! So wish I would have waited now! I'm virtually positive I can feel af coming now so pretty sure I'm out for another month :( so gutted gonna ruin my Christmas now!!

Keep me updated tho :)

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"