Trying To Conceive 2012-2013 Babies Club!

Welcome ladies :) it's so great to hear from people in the same boat as us we can all understand how frustrating this is! I really hope we all get our bfp's soon :) thanks for the advice tinkerbell3 and well done on getting everything sorted for Christmas skweek I need to get cleaning and wrapping now! I'm gonna try and get back in the Christmas spirit now and forget about bfn!!

Have a wonderful Christmas everyone I know we will get our bfp's in 2012!

Xx

Hi ladies and welcome to all the newbies!! Uwa_Amanda, Cajun_coco and MShirley :wave:

Amanda: has your doc tested you for PCOS yet? FXed that clomid works its trick and brings you a BFP soon!!!

Cajun-coco: FXed 2012 brings you a BFP too!!

Melinda: Its usually takes 10 - 14 days for the egg to fetilize and implant. Only after implantation can the tests register a BFP. So I would suggest waiting for at least 2 weeks before you start testing. Have you been doing OPK's to pinpoint your peak?

Well have decided that one day of playing domestic goddess in this house is more than enough for me!! So have packed her away in the loft for the rest of this year!
House is clean, :iron::laundry::dishes:pressies :xmas10: are ready for tomorrow, gingerbread men baked, iced, decorated and plated!!
Or did I kill domestic goddess?? :haha:
Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas!!!:xmas6::xmas9::drunk:

Hi...yes I have had an ultrasound where my doctor said everything in there was beautiful. No PCOS and no endometriosis. All of my bloodwork came back good too. He said this is what they call "unexplained infertility." I have never had regular periods except for the time I was on the pill in college. He was on his R&R from the military and we got married before he went back overseas to finish out his tour of duty in Iraq. As soon as he boarded the plane to go back, I put the pill pack down and haven't touched them since. So I've been off bcp for six and a half years.

I was very fearful but ready to accept a diagnosis of PCOS until he said everything came back clear. I had no tube blockages, nothing wrong with my ovaries, nothing. Just no ovulation. At my last checkup a couple of months ago, he said that I should be ovulating now since my periods are like clockwork now. :)

Hi ladies,
Cabby - Havent really thought about the sit down meal as yet, but know that we want a hog roast or something like that for the evening reception. :hugs: and FXed AF stays away till after Christmas now!
Let us enjoy Christmas then we can deal with her again.

Amanda - :hugs: Did your doctor give you any advice on what you can do to help? I think I would be a bit frustrated with that Rx. But you must be so glad he is home again not going back out to Iraq again!

Hang in there ladies. Lets hope 2012 brings us our much wanted BFP's!!

:xmas6::xmas9::xmas10::xmas8::xmas7::xmas12::xmas16:
Wishing you and your families all a Very Merry Christmas!!
:xmas16::xmas12::xmas7::xmas8::xmas10::xmas9::xmas6:

:xmas6:
:xmas9::xmas9:
:xmas10::xmas10::xmas10::xmas10:
:xmas8::xmas8::xmas8::xmas8::xmas8::xmas8:
:xmas7: :xmas7::xmas7::xmas7:
:xmas12: :xmas12: :xmas12: :xmas12: :xmas12: :xmas12: :xmas12: :xmas12: :xmas12: :xmas12: :xmas12: :xmas12:
:xmas16::xmas16:

Hi ladies, well AF showed up just in time :cry: and i was expecting her(but still hurts) -oh well i am just looking forward to dis new cycle - i've got my preseed ready and should get myself a thermometre by next week..so here's to our 2012 BFP's:happydance:

hope all of you ladies are keeping well.:thumbup:

Merry Christmas to all of you...lots and lots of love:xmas6::xmas7::xmas8::xmas8::xmas6::xmas6::xmas16::kiss:

Aw MummyWant2Be I'm so sorry af showed her ugly face :( Even we u expect it - it's ALWAYS hard. I'm avoiding checking now as it feels like she's arrived but can't handle seeing af just yet :(

But ur right u r so ready for your next cycle and I'm sure u will get ur bfp that time :) When do u use preseed? I need to get a thermometre too- the egg wont have a chance next month- we r so gonna catch it :happydance:

skweek35 You have plenty of time to decide re: the sit down meal and it sounds like u have made ur mind up on the reception! So excited for u!

Have a wonderful Christmas guys and here's to our bfp's early next year!!:happydance:

Lots of love :hugs:
xxx

Hi ladies,
Cabby - Havent really thought about the sit down meal as yet, but know that we want a hog roast or something like that for the evening reception. :hugs: and FXed AF stays away till after Christmas now!
Let us enjoy Christmas then we can deal with her again.

Amanda - :hugs: Did your doctor give you any advice on what you can do to help? I think I would be a bit frustrated with that Rx. But you must be so glad he is home again not going back out to Iraq again!

Hang in there ladies. Lets hope 2012 brings us our much wanted BFP's!!

Not really...other than to be patient since it may take up to several months for it work. I am glad DH is home from over there. He did get hurt over there so he can't work anymore. He's considered disabled by the Dept. of Veteran's Affairs and has been discharged from the Army. One major plus for that is whenever we do have a baby, he can be a stay at home daddy! :thumbup: Instant day care savings...lol.

Hello ladies, im on CD15 taking opks just waiting to O. I was diagnosed with pcos in october, was put on bcps in october and november. And this is my first month off. I got my breakthrough bleeeding on the 10th of december. And still getting - opks so im going to keep my fx until i see a + opk and im going to bd like there is no tomorrow or until dh tells me im going to blow a blood vesel in his man hood lol.

:hi:ladies, well back early from my parentals tonight.

Mummwannabe - Geesende Kersfees!! Hope you have a lovely day tomorrow!!
Groot :hugs:for AF showing the day before Christmas!! Sounds like you are ready to catch that eggy this cycle!! well done for being so organised!! I can never get that organised.

Amanda - As I always say there is a silver lining on every dark cloud!! Definitely save money there!!

Welcome to luvmykids0810!! You did make me laugh!! burst a vessel in his manhood!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I sometimes think my DF would never say that!! :rofl:

Well almost 11pm here so I think its time for me to head off to the bed so Santa can visit me tonight :haha:

MERRY CHRISTMAS

I hope everyone has an amazing Christmas time and gets everything they wish for in the new year x x

merry christmas ladies!

i am extra happy this christmas day because I got my first opk for this cycle 10 days early and on christmas day morning! hehe hoping to be pregnant as it would be such an amazing story to say we conceived christmas day-think I OVd midnight or somewhere around then based on temps too! Hope everyone is getting lots of holiday baby dancing in! hehe

merry christmas ladies!

I am extra happy this christmas day because i got my first opk for this cycle 10 days early and on christmas day morning! Hehe hoping to be pregnant as it would be such an amazing story to say we conceived christmas day-think i ovd midnight or somewhere around then based on temps too! Hope everyone is getting lots of holiday baby dancing in! Hehe

woo hoooo!!! Best of luck merry xmas!! :)

I think I ovulated yesterday or at midnight and it would be awesome to conceive on christmas eve or christmas!!! I hope it all works out for us all!!! "God give us what our heart desire if we trust and believe he will grant us what we want"

I tested with fmu :wacko: and opk was nearly positive.... I'l test later.. Hoping its positive!! :D good luck to us hehehe :) :)

Hi ladies, trust you all had as lovely a day as I had!!! I have been terribly spoilt!! DF got me a kindle and adoption pack for a baby orang-utan at monkey world!! I absolutely love them!!! Have just finished setting up my kindle!! One very happy girl here!!

Almosthere & looneycarter - Hope you both get your BFP's in the next 2 weeks!! that would be awesome!!! FXed and :dust:

I had a great Christmas as well. No BFP but I got to spend some down time with my hubby this weekend. I got some pretty cool gifts from my family (a houndstooth scarf, a huge Alabama throw blanket, and a t-shirt to name a few--'Bama fan much? lol).

Here's hoping for a great upcoming new year for each one of us. :)

I will join. Here is my tale: I am 27 and my husband and I have 2 beautiful children after a long road of TTC because of a few stomach issues and cervical cancer. Although both pregnancies were rough I love my babies and wouldn't change a thing. I am now TTC since June 28th, after having the Marina removed. Nothing yet. I had a "YES" on an "O" test but by the time my hubby and I got to DTD I was getting a big fat "NO" :(. So not sure if I missed it or not, but we DTD anyway. I am due to start Jan. 2..... possibly add a day or two. I wish everyone the best of luck and I will send lots of Baby Dust your way!

Lunabug - welcome!!! Shoo what a road you have been on, well done for beating 'C'!!
GL and FXed you get your BFP soon!!

AFM - just chilling at home today! Would love to go out to the movies or something today but DF isnt up for much today as we were out all day yesterday. So I will lay here on the couch and start reading another book! Just finished reading 'I remember you' by Harriet Evans - Such a tear jerking end!! So now to start the new Louise Bagshaw book I download last night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->