Trying To Conceive 2012-2013 Babies Club!

I got a negative clearblue digital opk this morning with fmu, my CP is sooo high, cm is clear and stretchy and looks like ewcm.. huge temp dip again :( I dont know what my body is doing :(

Hi all!!
Sharnw - what time of day do you usually temp?

Has anyone had an HSG scan before? Just want to know if I need to take the whole day off work or just go to work about an hour later? (I usually start work just before 9am and scan is booked for 9am)

I'm 21 and partners turning 21 soon. We began ttc on Xmas eve and are just waiting to test now! :) x x

Hi all!!
Sharnw - what time of day do you usually temp?

Has anyone had an HSG scan before? Just want to know if I need to take the whole day off work or just go to work about an hour later? (I usually start work just before 9am and scan is booked for 9am)

I wake up 5:30 every morning and I temp as soon a I wake up

Hey Sharnw - fab
Some months it takes a little longer to OV than normal. How long are your cycles usually?

Range from 27 to 34.. Last month was 37, I O'v on cd22

Can I join please!
I am 24 and DH is 26, We have been TTC since Oct 2009.

Really hoping for a 2012 baby.

I got a negative clearblue digital opk this morning with fmu, my CP is sooo high, cm is clear and stretchy and looks like ewcm.. huge temp dip again :( I dont know what my body is doing :(

I thought I was on the edge of OV once, and then my opks started fading but then went back to dark, then finally a pos opk.-then 3 more! All cycles can vary and that is normal or so I think! I OVD last cycle on day 22 as well, and this cycle early on cd14/15. But you could also end up ovulating later than cd22 so keep your chin up!

AFM my opk went neg already so I am positive I OV between xmas eve and xmas day! woohoo! is it normal to only get one pos opk if testing just once a day? I got two, one from fmu (the brand says to test with fmu) then I used a newer brand for the afternoon and got a super pos opk. Just hoping one day of POS OPKs is all I need, am I right or is it better to have at least 2 days (actually, I got a pos this am but neg this afternoon so 1.5 days of pos opks)? Just weird only getting one day when I had 4 last cycle!

Sharnw - then it looks like you still have time to OV. Hopefully in the next 4 days you will OV! FXed and :dust:

Mrs S-M: of course you may join. welcome to our thread!!

Almosthere: I think all you need is one +OPK and that little swimmer to find the eggy!!
FXed and lots of :dust:

and sharn stress or illness can also delay ov-keep that in mind as well!

Yes im stressing now because DH has gone back to work and wont be home for 4 more days :(

Hi guys

Mind if I join in, I had a possible ectopic or early mc last week and when i was 12 days late i started brown spotting for 7 days (my af is normally 4 days), im counting that as my AF so i should be Ov;ing this weekend

My doc has arranged for me to have a scan sometime in jan to make sure that everything is "normal" and to make sure the mc or ectopic has come out fully

I was rushed to hospital on xmas eve and after more blood tests (3rd in one week!) as id been having niggling cramps for 3 weeks which sudenly became agony

but......im ok now (after a load of crying) and ready to start again

:dust: to everyone

4 more days and that will be cd 22, lol so if i ov between now and then,, is it possible for swimmers to keep alive until then? we bd'd for the last time last night before he left and i had oblivious ewcm

Hi guys

Mind if I join in, I had a possible ectopic or early mc last week and when i was 12 days late i started brown spotting for 7 days (my af is normally 4 days), im counting that as my AF so i should be Ov;ing this weekend

My doc has arranged for me to have a scan sometime in jan to make sure that everything is "normal" and to make sure the mc or ectopic has come out fully

I was rushed to hospital on xmas eve and after more blood tests (3rd in one week!) as id been having niggling cramps for 3 weeks which sudenly became agony

but......im ok now (after a load of crying) and ready to start again

:dust: to everyone

Sorry for your loss :hugs: and welcome! :flower:

4 more days and that will be cd 22, lol so if i ov between now and then,, is it possible for swimmers to keep alive until then? we bd'd for the last time last night before he left and i had oblivious ewcm

sperm can live longer when you are in your fertile days I was shocked to read today that sperm released while having EWCM could possibly live for 7 days! I thought 4 or 4 was the max, I was like what? just relax and let your body to its thang girlie! :thumbup:

Thanks almosthere :)

Oh dear pinky i just read,, sorry for your loss! :( xoxo

Thank you guys

My first month of proper TTC and this is what happens to me!!

Although they say that sperm can live upto 7 days, health, weight, conditions etc can reduced their lives so they say to think of their life as 5 days - the sperm sits in a little pocket inside you waiting for the egg - so sharn hunnie your body and sperm are just waiting for you to drop that egg!

Thank you guys

My first month of proper TTC and this is what happens to me!!

Although they say that sperm can live upto 7 days, health, weight, conditions etc can reduced their lives so they say to think of their life as 5 days - the sperm sits in a little pocket inside you waiting for the egg - so sharn hunnie your body and sperm are just waiting for you to drop that egg!

:hugs::flower::flower:

Ive started taking Angus Castus to help me out

Second morning urine.... Hopes its a positive tomorro??

Attachments

• 27-12.jpg
    27-12.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member