Trying To Conceive 2012-2013 Babies Club!

Hi ladies hope you are doing great.
@skweek35 congrats on the result of your HSG, hopefully it will give that extra boost in fertility over the next few months and you wil be telling us how you got your bfp, my fingers are crossed for you. What was the experience of the HSG like? Any pain?

Welcome to tillyb and bluefly I hope your stay on here is short and sweet.

@cabby, I know exactly how you feel, for such a long time I would just tell people that we weren't ready yet and we wanted to enjoy our marriage for a while. It made it especially harder when parents and family members were putting pressure on us, because in my culture they expect you to be pregnant usually within the first year of marriage, DH and I are coming up to 2 years of marriage now. I also saw people that i knew who were getting preggers within just a few months of getting married. Sometimes I felt a bit ashamed or bad that I was failing at getting pregnant.
In fact yesterday I went for my husbands cousins baby shower, they got married in 2010 like we did. Whilst there I saw so many young coupls that I knew, about 8 in total, all of them got married within the last few years, some before us and some after us but all of them had babies, apart from me and my DH. I did feel a little bit conscious but I just tried not to let it get to me. One of the couples, who actually got pregnant the month after they got married, asked me when I was going to have a baby. I just told them I was ready and hopefully it will happen soon, but in the meantime we are going to enjoy every moment of being a young married couple with no kids. So I started talking about how we are going to las Vegas in a few months and all the freedom to do what we want.
On the way home I asked my husband if he felt a bit weird being the only ones without kids, and he said no.
I think once you take the pressure off yourself it's a lot easier not to feel so bad, and it's one of the reasons I decided to write a blog, it released so much pressure, I realld do recommend it. It gave me the courage to be able to tell the people close to me that I have pcos and that it may take me a bit longer to get pregnant and everybody has been super supportive.

Just to give you a quick update, I had my transvaginal on Wednesday and the doctor said everything looked great, I saw all the eggs in my ovaries, I had so many. It was not painful, just uncomfortable, it felt like really really deep penetration so to speak. So hopefully my experience will be good and tubes all clear and I will get that extra boost of fertility soon.

Nice thread can I join?

My name is Rebecca - I've ventured out from LTTTC. We've been TTC since 2007, wow so that's 5 years! Time does go by fast.

We've had 5 M/C's now our last with twins. After taking years of fertility medications I put on loads of weight. Spent the last 18 months battling to lose it then put it back on so in August I had weight loss surgery and have lost like 75 pounds or so.

Hubby and I are starting to NTNP until August which marks a year out of surgery for me and I'll be allowed to officially start TTC again. We'll be starting IVF in August. :D

Sorry for the super long post lol I hope to get to know you all!!!

Oh and I totally forgot to mention we have a son who is 10 and a half! :D

Hi moochacha- welcome. I love your name by the way it took me a sec to figure out what it meant. :) I'm so touched by your story. You are such a strong person to have gone through what you have. Continue being that way and you will have a healthy baby soon.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1325224800z0z29z14.png

Hi moochacha- welcome. I love your name by the way it took me a sec to figure out what it meant. :) I'm so touched by your story. You are such a strong person to have gone through what you have. Continue being that way and you will have a healthy baby soon.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1325224800z0z29z14.png

Hehe yes the display name, my friend use to call me Moochacha so that's were its from. I have faith that this will be our year, 2012 already feels great and importantly I think DH and I are emotionally ready for this. :happydance:

You're 3 DPO sending you lots of baby dust :dust:! Hopefully this is your month! :hugs:

hi ladies just popped by for some advice from more experienced people ttc! since coming off the pill end of oct 2011 i had a 28 day cycle then the next cycle was 34 days! this cycle i thought i ovulated on cd 18 due to twinges to the left side of my abdomen, i did not have any ewcm just watery cm for 3 days. however yest cd23 i had ewcm? would u say im ovulating now?

CD 53 no AF no BFP. I was hoping to get more info on fertiliaid i pray it works! I ordered it online just a little while ago and it should get here in 6 days so hopefully my AF waits until I get it. :)

MrsOjo and skweek35 You both have such a great outlook on this whole process I love it :happydance: I'm going to try taking your attitude - I bet it makes the ttc journey a little bit easier to cope with! It is hard to have to wait but ur right we should enjoy the time we have to ourselves before the kids come along! hehe It will happen when it's meant to I hope it won't be long before we all have our little babies!

Sorry if you have already said but where are you guys up to in ur cycles? Af is due in a few days for me but I'm going to properly chart next cycle so I'm looking forward to learning a bit more about my cycle now! Have you guys got BBT's? If so where did u get them from? I tried to get one for last month but i couldnt find one! When should i first take my temps?

Welcome to the newbies :) I look forward to getting to know you all.
xx

I would love to join! I cannot wait to get my BFP and say yay but until then i want to know i can have a support group.... thanks for doing this!!

Hi Cabby - I bought my BBT therometer from Boots - I think only the larger stores stock them in the pharmacy section along with all the HPT's and OPK's.
GL.
JO.JO - welcome to our thread - of course you can join in.
And yes lets hope its not too long till we can say YAY!!

AFM - I really shouldnt be on here now as I'm at work and should be doing my paper work but really not in the mood for doing it now.
I think I OV a few days early. I was expecting AF around feb 3 - 5th. I'm not CD15 of 32.

KT1988 - I really dont know TBH. Your body could just be adjusting back to life without the pill and therefore could take a few months to readjust itself. Are you doing any other OV tracking? BBT/OPK's/CP?

Welcome to all the other newbies.

No im not doing any other testing/charting. Weve jus been trying to take it easy and be relaxed through it. i have been monitoring cm and i really felt i ovulated b4 the ewcm as i had 3 days of watery cm alongside stomach twinges on the left side. then cm dried up went creamy then B4 i knew it i had ewcm. oh but i guess well soon c. i think i may test day afta af is due going by a 30 day cycle then test as if it were a 34 day cycle, of course af may come b4 it for all i know!!

I bought my temp online from amazon, it was really cheap and I got it in about 2 days.

Quick update - my HSG was today and it went quite well, my tubes have the all clear. It was uncomfortable but not as bad as I was anticipating,im such a baby. The worst part was actually inserting 2 large suppositories, not a fun experience. I had really bad cramping for all of about 30secs when the dye had been inserted.

I wil be going back in a month to see the nurse about getting something to regulate my AF's.

Thank God.

Welcome to all the new ladies

Hi MrsOjo,
Glad to hear your HSG went well and your tubes are clear!!
I was just so glad the pain was short lived!!
No to work on getting that BFP!!

My SIL got her BFP just weeks after having her HSG scan!!
FXed and :dust:

Thanks Hun, hopefully that will be my story too, catching all that baby dust

So I have a question about the muscus thing.... its supposed to be lik egg whites when its fertile time is that true? Thanks in advance :)

Im probably the youngets my name is Rita nd I have a 19 month old nd me nd the Fiance are TTC just got the implanon removed today so hopefully I can get pregnant soon. Anyone became pregnant after implanon removal if so how long it took?!

Hi ladies,

Jojo - Yes that is right - most fertile CM is egg white/watery CM. The sperm need that CM to be able to swim to where it is needed.

EliD - welcome!! Sorry I cant say much about implanon as I had a mirena coil.

I am hoping that this month it happens..i jumped the DH when i found out. :winkwink:
Hi ladies,

Jojo - Yes that is right - most fertile CM is egg white/watery CM. The sperm need that CM to be able to swim to where it is needed.

EliD - welcome!! Sorry I cant say much about implanon as I had a mirena coil.

FXed we get our BFP's this month, Jojo.
I think I am already in the TWW. I usually OV around day 16 - 18 but am already CD16 with really sore bb's for the last 2 days.
So I should be able to test by the end of next weekend. I am hopefully going to have the will power to resist testing until at least 5th Feb.

@skweek35 i hope so!! I am not at the TWW yet i hope soon though. i should OV on the 21st... im keeping the toes crossed for us. Let me know how the test goes :winkwink: I am trying to wait until AF doesnt rear her ugly head. Im on CD12..

FXed we get our BFP's this month, Jojo.
I think I am already in the TWW. I usually OV around day 16 - 18 but am already CD16 with really sore bb's for the last 2 days.
So I should be able to test by the end of next weekend. I am hopefully going to have the will power to resist testing until at least 5th Feb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->