Trying To Conceive 2012-2013 Babies Club!

Hi gals,

I thought I might join, I am 24 and my hubby is 21. (I know I am almost a cougar, huh? LOL) I am on my second marrage, my first gave my two boys, three and five now. We have been trying for three months, I got off Yaz in October. I can say trying is very stressful when you had two that happened in a snap. His whole family is excited and support us completely, but I feel so horrible the last few months having to tell them I got my period. I think his mom and sisters know when my AF is due better then I do. LOL

CD 68 *sigh* I thought fertilaid would help bring my period but nope.

Hello ladies:flower:

Well i have been dating my husband for 5 years but we just got married in august 13 2011,And we have been ttc for almost 1 year,And im almost ready to give up hope,Everyone around me is having babies and is having the best of luck so i cant just help but wonder when will it be my turn.We have tried every way possible and do everything we can think of but nothing yet.I don't really have anyone that i can turn to to talk to about this,His mother is very supportive but thats it,His step brother just had his 2ns son and he as bragging that they dont have to try and its heart breaking :sad1: to hear that and for them to know what we going threw,Dont get me wrong im very happy for them.Just wish that i could get some luck and some :dust: Thanks for listening ladies its nice to have people to talk to that know what its like....

ttc- for 1 year

:dust: for everyone trying :flower::flower:

Hey Case! You have come to the right place!!
We all know what you are going through. This journey is never as easy as we think it will be.
What tools (OPK's, BBT, CM, CP) do you use to determine ovulation?

Hi case, does hubby's step-brother know you are having trouble conceiving? maybe if he did, he wouldn't be so quick to gloat about how easy it is for them - people mostly don't realise how hurtful their comments can be. Best of luck to you hun, are you having any help from a doctor or fs?

well according to FF I ovulated CD 70, I also had EWCM CD69 and have been having creamy CM with high temps so I think the fertilaid really did help me. Im testing 2/14. I cant wait!!!

How is everyone doing? Its been really quiet in here lately!!

Lovely Lisa - you still waiting to test on V day? Or have you been like me and caved in early?

Hey! Did your AF show yet? I'm going to POAS on valentines day and hoping we might be celebrating. No symptoms of any kind thou :(

Lovely Lisa - you still waiting to test on V day? Or have you been like me and caved in early?

Hey! Did your AF show yet? I'm going to POAS on valentines day and hoping we might be celebrating. No symptoms of any kind thou :(

Yes AF showed really early for me - I think it must have been that HSG scan that messed with my cycle - down from 32 days to 28 days!!
FXed you get that :bfp:!!!

So I am expecting to OV somewhere between feb 16 - 18. So I will make sure I take full advantage of the V'day loving this time round! :haha::blush::haha:

I got my BFP this morning using clear blue digi! According to FF I'm 9 dpo. Were so excited! I really hope my little bean sticks. I ovulated cd 70! Yup with assistance from fertilaid. I still can't believe it.

Congrats lovely lisa

welcome to the newbies :) This is such a horrible time for us all- I'm really praying we all get our BFP's soon!! I'm feeling a little down again today- we had our first appointment with FS last week which went well but it's left me convinced something is wrong with me :( We were originally told by our doctor that my DH's sperm count was low which would affect us but the FS said the doctor was wrong and that his sperm count is absolutely fine! Such a relief :happydance: Now i have to have blood tests done next week to see how many eggs i am producing (mad how they can determine that from a blood test!) but then i have to wait until the end of may to have a vaginal exam! It's so unfair that this whole process takes sooooooooo long i just want to find out NOW!! After that i might go for a HSG scan but only if it's necessary! I so wish we had money so we could afford to go to a private clinic and get this all sorted once and for all! I hate waiting - feels like we are delaying getting pregnant for no reason- we obviously need help with this and i wish someone would just give it to us!!! We already had to wait a whole year to start tests when i knew something must be wrong way before this!!!Sorry for the rant!

Hope you are all well- skweek35 is that good that your cycle length has reduced? FX for this cycle for you!!!
xxxx

Congrats lovely lisa

skweek35 is that good that your cycle length has reduced? FX for this cycle for you!!!
xxxx

Hi Cabby,
Well coming from a regular 32 ish day cycle down to a textbook 28 day cycle - not much in it but does mean that I dont have as long to wait for OV. I think I might have already OV today. Was out shopping when I had a really sharp pain on my right hand side.
I received my OPK's through the post when I got in and POAS when I got in = -'ve. I will continue to test all week. If still negative by the end of the week I will presume I OV this afternoon. I used to OV around CD17.
But either way I will take advantage of V'day!! :blush:

I so know what you are going through with all the waiting. I am due for my followup appointment with my FS this friday. My first FS appointment was back in November. Had all the blood tests, ultrasound and HSG scans done. Its been 3 months of tests and back and forth!! I'm glad it only 4 days till FS appointment again. Time to get some answers (hopefully)

Hi I am a newbie to this site. We have been trying since last July and it is getting rather frustrating and upsetting now. I am looking for some ladies to share this journey with. :flower:

skweek35 is that good that your cycle length has reduced? FX for this cycle for you!!!
xxxx[/QUOTE]

Hi Cabby,
Well coming from a regular 32 ish day cycle down to a textbook 28 day cycle - not much in it but does mean that I dont have as long to wait for OV. I think I might have already OV today. Was out shopping when I had a really sharp pain on my right hand side.
I received my OPK's through the post when I got in and POAS when I got in = -'ve. I will continue to test all week. If still negative by the end of the week I will presume I OV this afternoon. I used to OV around CD17.
But either way I will take advantage of V'day!! :blush:

I so know what you are going through with all the waiting. I am due for my followup appointment with my FS this friday. My first FS appointment was back in November. Had all the blood tests, ultrasound and HSG scans done. Its been 3 months of tests and back and forth!! I'm glad it only 4 days till FS appointment again. Time to get some answers (hopefully)[/QUOTE]

skweek35 that's true- less waiting for Ov is always good!! Yeah just keep testing and see what happens! Definitely make the most of V day! hehe I'm so glad ur wait is nearly over- 4 days will fly by! What were your blood test results then? Are the tests looking for egg production? I'm still getting my head around it all! U always seem so positive on here- how do you do it?! This is crushing me - I need to get some tips from you! hehe

I'll keep everything crossed for your FS appointment and really hope you get the answers you need- was your HSG scan ok then? Do they give you the results as you go or do you need to wait until all tests are done? Do you work? I'm thinking about how I'm going to get time off for all my appointments- don't want to say the real reason I'm going to hospital!

Thanks for your message- makes me feel better talking to someone who is going through the same thing! I told you about my DH's low sperm count didnt I? Can you believe the doctor got it wrong?! Bad!
xxx

Hi I am a newbie to this site. We have been trying since last July and it is getting rather frustrating and upsetting now. I am looking for some ladies to share this journey with. :flower:

Hi EmHart I know how you feel- I've been ttc since October 2010 and I am finding it so hard!!! U never think it's going to take this long do you?! That makes it even more frustrating! I've managed to convince myself that something is wrong with me now- not a good way to look at it I know! It probably wont make you feel much better but they say it can take the average couple (with no problems) up to a year to conceive- it took my mum 9 months with her first baby and she went on to have 3 other children with no problems at all! It is such a horrible process and you just think- "why isnt it working!" Are you charting or using ovulation kits at all?

We will get there hun :happydance: xx

I'm so sorry to hear that Cabby. I hope that you get some answers soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->