• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Trying To Conceive 2012-2013 Babies Club!

:hi: everyone: I am here just to update everyone what is going on now. The 20th late at night I had went to the bathroom and TMI......... a lot of EWCM came out when I wiped. I took a test in the morning and had no 2nd line what-so-ever and then when I saw that I decided to take another one. That one came back negative also, but the line was like last month and much darker. I think I will get my + on my OPK in the morning or today. hehe. So I will soon be joining everyone in the TWW. Keeping everyone updated if I am one of them that get preggers with clomid twins. hehe. I know only 10% increase, but it runs deep in mine and my husbands families so the chance is already increased. I will let you know if I get the + tomorrow.

For everyone baby dust to all of you wonderful ladies. I hope you get your BFP's this month!

Hey Jojo - any sign of OV yet? BB's are really sore again today!! DEFO in TWW now! GGRR I hate this waiting time!!
I do hope this next 2 weeks fly by!!!
TXed, FXed, HairXed too!!!

I am ready to go! That smile says so many words. LOL. I have such a great feeling that this will be my month!:thumbup:

Attachments

• 2x2.jpg
    2x2.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 2
I just loved seeing that smiley face every month!! There is just no mistaking or mis-reading that result!!!
Now get BDing and catch that little egg!!!

Good Morning!skweek35,
I thing i OV already. I am pretty sure that we dtd a few days before and also the day of the OV. I think that i am now in the TWW i am going to wait to test until the 4TH of Feb. I am going to a new dr on the 26th for a check up its a new dr because we recently got married so i needed to change dr for his ins. I'm excited and hoping this is our month.:flower:
Hey Jojo - any sign of OV yet? BB's are really sore again today!! DEFO in TWW now! GGRR I hate this waiting time!!
I do hope this next 2 weeks fly by!!!
TXed, FXed, HairXed too!!!

just for a quick update CD 59 *sigh* so sign of AF. I finally received my fertilaid supplements on Friday night and I started taking them Saturday. Hopefully the vitex in it will help regulate me and I will have an AF soon!

Im TTC cycle #2. starting cycle #3

Was looking for some company on my journey..felt very disappointed last month when it didnt happen

Wondering if there are any stressed work-crazy women like me also TTC!

Would love to share my tips and tricks and learn from all of you!

Too_Much
:)

Hey ladies,

I am really glad to have come across this thread. After months of stalking this site, I have finally decided to join.

So a bit about me I am 23 years old and hubby is 36. I came off the pill (yasmin) in mid July. So I would say it has been 6/7 months since we have been actively ttcing for Baby 1. I have also been coping with all the changes of stopping the pill (mood swings, headaches, spots, greasy hair, ovulation cramps etc).

I am really hoping 2012/2013 is the year for lots and lots of BFP's for everyone.

Baby dust to you all.

:dust:

Im TTC cycle #2. starting cycle #3

Was looking for some company on my journey..felt very disappointed last month when it didnt happen

Wondering if there are any stressed work-crazy women like me also TTC!

Would love to share my tips and tricks and learn from all of you!

Too_Much

yup thats me! i work full time, go to school and have two kids. Im a crazy stressed woman...cant believe were trying for #3 LOL :p

Hi ladies, Im just looking for some advice. I had pinkish discharge last night after me n oh bd, i noticed when i wiped, it was nothing like af in colour and i usually just bleed heavily with no warning. This morning i woke with two minds... af or ib?

This evening i started having strong cramps after eating, thought my food must have been dodgy!!! however the cramps have gone as quick as they came on now so im still hoping its not af, fingers crossed the witch stays away!!:huh: im going to see if af turns up, if not ill test sat morning.

What do you all think?

Hi Ladies! I'd love to join! I'm 32, married over 3 1/2 yrs. Went off BC last uly NTNP and this month started TTC! I'm really hoping 2012 brings us all BFPs soon! Baby dust to everyone!

hi everyone

would like to share my tip for this cycle...I am trying Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) - combo of herbal supplements (no side effects, very safe) and accupuncture

heard good things, and the Dr made so much sense - she said i need to get my blood circulation up to help get me feeling strong and thereby able to conceive - and carry well

So lets see, week 1 down. already feel i have more energy

def hopefull!
Too_Much

Can I join too? I'm 31, OH is 32. We've been TTC#2 since December. 2nd cycle CD11, irregular cycles so never sure when ovulating. Got super stressed TTC our DS so trying a more relaxed approach this time.

Babydust to everyone

Morning all,
Well of course you may join us Brunette!!!
Welcome and may you get your BFP sooner than you expect

AFM - I am feeling pre-AF cramps for the first time in years!!! I think its because that HSG scan well and truely cleared me out!!
So now just waiting for AF show up. Then its on to cycle 11 and I can work out my dates for this next cycle.
I am starting to think that 11 is my lucky number!! house number 11, post code 11, car reg 11!!! FXed that cycle 11 will be the lucky one for us too.

Hey may I join?

Im 24, so is hubby. We have been married for 1 year and 4 months and had our surprise bundle 4 months ago. We are starting to TTC this month. I came off my pill 3 days ago and af showed up yesterday...when do you class as actually starting though? lol Im a bit clueless xx

Welcome to all the new ladies, baby dust to all of you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->