Trying To Conceive 2012-2013 Babies Club!

Hi ladies - I just joined the forum today. Mind if I join in? :) Hubby and I have been trying for about 6 months and married for a year and a half. We are really hoping that 2012 will be our year! (and also the year for everyone here too!!) Baby dust to you all!!!

Welcome to the thread (and BNB), just wanted to say that I am from Ontario too!

Hi ladies :flower:

Welcome Starlight2012, Nlove, mommyB, mimi1979, skweek35, westfall, MummyWant2be :wave:

jasminescent and almosthere- Hope you are both ok ladies. One thing I would keep an eye out for is the length of your lp (luteal phase). If you are not ovulating until about CD 23 (for instance) and you have a 30 day cycle then the egg doesn't have enough time to implant as you need to have a lp of roughly 10 days for this. There are ways to easily rectify this without medical intervention as I managed to do it, hope this help :hugs:

babyfeva Hi ladies,
I had ewcm the day before yesterday and this morning after a bowel movement (sorry tmi) and am having slight cramping today. Am i ovulating already? Today is CD 13.
It sounds to me like you could be ovulating, but I am no master on CM. CD 13- 15 is the "normal" time to ovulate :hugs:
Also regarding the little bit of pink- sometimes when the follicle bursts and the egg moves out there is a bit of blood....without temping you dont' know for sure if you O'd but that is what it sounds like to me

Tinkerbell
Yep just temping now, typically the first month I start doing it again though I can't clearly see when I ovulated and my cycle is the longest its been for a year
Sods law that. Why do our bodies play tricks on us lol. Are you putting your temps into fertility friend? I found temping to be the best way to track my cycle and the least stressful way as well :haha:

I hope everyone else is ok. Is anyone coming up to testing time?

thnx for the warm welcome Pinky12 - well on my side...I'm a bit dry today :(

Hi ladies,
Thanks for the warm welcome Pinky!! Congrats on 34 weeks!!!

WOW so many new ladies joining us - great to see that.

I have totally taken my FS advice and totally lost track of cycle days!! I suppose partly because I have been so busy helping my best friend who had #2 on Monday. A healthy baby boy - Rylan Scott - 8lbs 1oz - 55.5cm!!! No ways he will be short!! Dad is 6ft 6!!

I seem to be coming down with a cold! BOOHOO no more Rylan cuddles for now!! BOOHHOO

Hope all TTC 12 -13 ladies are well!!
:hugs: and :dust: to all

skweek35

I hope you feel better soon. Get lots of rest.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1322719200z7z28z14.png

Hi ladies - I just joined the forum today. Mind if I join in? :) Hubby and I have been trying for about 6 months and married for a year and a half. We are really hoping that 2012 will be our year! (and also the year for everyone here too!!) Baby dust to you all!!!

Welcome to the thread (and BNB), just wanted to say that I am from Ontario too!

Hi MommyB! Thanks for the welcome! Your little one is adorable :)

:wave: ladies! As you can see i'm popping over from the pregnancy thread, hope you don't mind. I'm the Wendy that is mentioned on the front page :haha: Thank you for the lovely comments Lea! It's good to have you back on BnB :hugs:

I know how hard ttc can be and I just want to wish you ladies all the very best on your journeys. I have PCOS and it took me over a year, some weight loss and a lot of determination to get my BFP but I got there in the end as I am sure all you will too (hopefully a little sooner though :haha:). I will try and pop on when I can to see how you are all doing on your journeys and if I can help anyone along the way I would be more than happy to :) Lea is fab support and I am sure you will love this thread and the new friends you make as much as Lea, Emma and I loved our ttc thread x

Wow I havent been on here in a couple days and we are at 11 pages...wooohoooo sweet!! I am on cycle day 47 ya I know its super long I have tested and all:bfn: so started taking Prometrium on the 4th so hopefully :witch: arrives on the 15th so I can start all over again .... sucks but ready to get on with it!! I go back to the dr in January after all my blood tests come back and she said I can get Clomid....Super Duper excited!! I want to get pg asap but I really want a Christmas baby so March is my target lol!! :winkwink: So next month is hopefully a jumping off date and start Clomid in Feb !! How is everyone else doing today? everyone ready for Christmas?? Oh my ticker I tried to do it but like I said cd47 and have no idea how long my lp is?? so do I just set it as 14?? Because I do temp and use ff but my temps look like the rocky Mountains up and down all over the place!! so ff can never really pin point when I ovulate!! so How do I make a ticker to show my cd and dpo if I dont really know?? :blush:
And Almost Merry Christmas to you all!!:xmas9::xmas6:

Hello I am just about to start ttc #2 - I did not join the forum until I was well into the second trimester last time and then just lurked for awhile so I want to do it from the beginning this time! My af is due 31st December so we are going to have a final Christmas splurge before starting ttc properly. Hello to everyone else

Hello and welcome to all the new lovely ladies in this thread :wave:

Well I'm slightly fed up today and feel like hitting my head against a brick wall ](*,)
Today I'm CD32 and still have no sign, not even a slight spotting of AF, the one time I actually need her to show up and she seems to have done a runner :growlmad: my temp dropped this morning and I expected her to be here at her usual time of the day but nope, nothing.
It also means the my 21day bloods are going to be messed up, they are meant to be done at 7DPO going by FF I had them done at what I thought was 6DPO and now if she does show up tomorrow it means I only had the blood test at 5DPO :growlmad:

skweek35

I hope you feel better soon. Get lots of rest.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1322719200z7z28z14.png

I will make sure I get lots of rest next week!! 2 days till school hols start (yup I'm a school teacher!!) 2 1/2 weeks of bliss!!

Hi Ladies,

Wendy - I also have PCOS. We have been TTCing since March '11 and saw the FS last week. Hoping something happens soon as I will be 36 in Feb and getting married in 16 months time!! So feeling like I dont have much time left!

MommyPaula - hi there, ooohhh I have no idea about the ticker.
Christmas - eekkk - looking forward to next week - get my shopping done then!! 2 days and counting!! Roll on holidays!!

:wave:Quartz

Tinkerbell - I know how you feel!!! I had my CD21 bloods done 2 months back and that happened to me too! But turns out my levels were high enough to register that OV had happened!! :yay: When are you getting the results back?

Tinkerbell - I know how you feel!!! I had my CD21 bloods done 2 months back and that happened to me too! But turns out my levels were high enough to register that OV had happened!! :yay: When are you getting the results back?

It's just typical isn't it? my cycles have been regular at 29 days for a year and now this one :growlmad: I'm hoping i'll be the same as you and my levels will still be high enough to confirm I ovulated, by the longer AF takes to get here the less likely as the DPO I had the test will just get fewer and fewer.
We have our follow up appointment Jan 18th but have a feeling I may need to change it if AF doesn't get here soon because I still need CD3 bloods and to fit in having a hycosy scan before we go back, I might see if I can ring tomorrow to check the progesterone and OH's SA results but not sure they will give me them over the phone.

Seems like we are going through the same things at the mo.
I saw the FS last Friday. Also have to get CD3 bloods and scans.
Is the hycosy scan checking the tubes?

Yep the hycosy is to check tubes aren't blocked. Are you having the hycosy or hsg? When can you book yours?

Wendy - I also have PCOS. We have been TTCing since March '11 and saw the FS last week. Hoping something happens soon as I will be 36 in Feb and getting married in 16 months time!! So feeling like I dont have much time left!

Aww congratulations on the upcoming wedding! How fab would it be to be pregnant before then. I had my first FS appointment and I was told to try a bit of weight loss and continue with a low carb die (which I had already started). I was due to go back for my second appointment next week to discuss what my options are but this pregnancy came as a lovely natural surprise so it does happen. It was a nice feeling being able to cancel that appointment. I hope the same happens for you too :flower: x

Yep the hycosy is to check tubes aren't blocked. Are you having the hycosy or hsg? When can you book yours?

I am not sure TBH. She only said about dye being inserted. HSG or Hycosy?
She has booked the appointments so just waiting for my letters from NHS. She said they would be in about 5 - 6 weeks time. So just wait and see.

Aww congratulations on the upcoming wedding! How fab would it be to be pregnant before then. I had my first FS appointment and I was told to try a bit of weight loss and continue with a low carb die (which I had already started). I was due to go back for my second appointment next week to discuss what my options are but this pregnancy came as a lovely natural surprise so it does happen. It was a nice feeling being able to cancel that appointment. I hope the same happens for you too :flower: x

Thanks Wendy!! I had planned to have #1 before the wedding and then #2 soon after the wedding, but not sure at the mo. Will just have to wait and see what happens now.
She was really impressed to hear that I have already lost almost 40lbs and BMI is now under 30!! She did encourage me to continue loosing weight. Not planning on stopping now! Have a wedding dress I need to get into.
Yes would be really nice if I can cancel my 2nd fs appointment too!! FXed I can do the same!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->