Trying To Conceive 2012-2013 Babies Club!

Hi im 22 will b 23 in july. im on my first month ttc for #2. My daugher will b 5 months on thrus. and fri is when my af is due. it took me 7 months of ttc my daughter and than the monh i got pregnant i had given up and said if it happens it happens.

welcome to the thread! we are SOOO close in age-what day in july? i will be 23 on june 23rd lol. Hoping to be pregnant before I turn 23!!! I am sooo feeling it this month, just hope DH will be able to BD tonight-we have the past 3 days in a row, so I am hoping for one to two more nights of BD to cover all basis. This is my 8th month of ttc, so hoping it happens for mee!! and all others on this thread!

As I was stalking this thread, I saw that you share a b-day with my hubby. He is a bit older though, turning 36 this year. I hope you get a BFP birthday present!

Hi ladies, many of you seem quite a bit younger than me so I was hesitant to post on this thread, then figured what the heck? It can't hurt right? So I'm 39 and this will be our 10th month of TTC #3 for both of us, only our first 4 children are not together. We got married last October, but were TTC even before then due to my age. Let's start off 2013 right with new little bundles of joy!

love your positive attitude casper! and your age does not matter to join the thread-we are all trying for the same goal-an amazing bundle of joy! and how funny that your dh shares the same birthday as me! fx he also gets the same birthday wish as i do!!!

ill b 23 july 19th. and ive post in here couple times but no one really reponded so ive just been reading.. hope its my month bu very much doubt it its only my 1st month

sorry i missed your other threads! you never know, first times a charm for some lucky women!! did you recently stop birth control? when i started ttc i had been on the pill for over 5 years so my body could take 6-12 months to regulate according to studies and i am already 8 months off the hormones!

hopefully that means your body will be able to kick those hormones out the door no problem!!!

afm my opk turn negative when I tested tonight, so either ov. today or in my tww...thing I ovd last night because was super crampy during sex and after...is that an ov sign???

Hi Ladies. It's nice to have other women's support. The hubby and I are TTC baby #2. We already have a 2 year old daughter. We only actively started trying in my March 2012 cycle but it seems like forever. Those BFN really knock you down but these beautiful babies will come to all of us soon.

:dust:

salaz-i sure do hope we get our bfps soon!! and looks like we are testing around the same time-well actually, I am going to TRY not to test until May 1st or 2nd and wait for af to NOT come lol...

i tested at 11dpo and got :bfn; wont be testin again will be waiting to see if af shows up. shes due today but who knows. i wont be doing anyting for at least two weeks as we are going to disney world n universal studios leaving next friday and wont b back til the folling sat may 5th and she if the wich shows her face at all

FX for you bby girl, still early!

afm had ewcm 3 nights ago, and today cervix is still high and SUPER WET-milky/wet/creamy white cm...good sign?? hope so!

Hello ladys....I too seem to bit a lil older then some on here im turning 34 next mnth. uufff....i also am trying ttc my 2013 Baby....but in my case after 8 yrs i decided to have a (TR) tubal reversal...so now with my hubby now for almost 3 years and he has no kiddos of his own...but me on the other hand have 5 kiddos youngest is 8....
I had a TR on 2-29-12...so now were just hoping for a sticky one soon....

hi guys i am back in the ttc club. we got a bfp oct 10 and my gorgeous little boy harry was born 26/07/2011 1 week late by emergency section, but we are ttc again for num 2 not gonig to get too paranoid about every sign at all coz i did that last time and it was sooo stressful.all i can say is to relax ,when people say it will happen when you relax and dont put too much pressure on yourself it is soooo true so try to relax and enjoy the bd'ing

hi everyone

wierd cycle...got 5 positive OPKs - though the lines are getting lighter. first time i kept testing after a pos OPK...any ideas whats going on?

we Bded through this time just in case..but not sure what it means

going for some reflexology to see if she can see whats going on...and do some much needed balancing! :)

hope everyone is well and baby dust to everyone!

:)

i have had 5 days of dark pos opks...just may be our bodies trying to O, but failing, then retrying!

:hi: ladies count me in!!

I am 30 and my OH is 35 we have been trying for nearly 2 years with no joy! Not taking any medication, giving it until August then we are going for tests. I have a daughter from my past relationship, but it will be my OH's 1st child :dance:

xx

Welcome Paula, hope you get your bfp soon.

I think everyone's surges is different, some are long and some are short, and also those lines can be confusing, maybe you would have not got 5 smiley faces - were you using these?

hey all havent posted in here in awhile cuz i was on vaaction. i got my :bfp: on April 23rd, 2012!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->