Trying To Conceive 2012-2013 Babies Club!

Welcome to the newbiess!

I really do agree... And my OPK is getting darker!! :D xx

welcome, how long have you been ttc or just starting out?

Thanks for the welcome :) This is the first of actually ttc'ing. We've been NTNP for months & haven't fallen pregnant. Since depo in HS my cycles have been irregular & I've had 2 cases were we thought I was pregnant but tests kept saying negative.

Welcome and hope your TTC journey is short and sweet!
:)

Thanks :) and yes, our times will come. It's hard at times but it will be well worth it in the end. Good luck!

Well I guess this isn't the month.. AF showed up yesterday however she is extremely light which is not usual... Maybe next month I can stop her from visiting!

fingers cross!

getting tired now might have to have a snooze x

Hey ladies,mind if i join:flower:

I have a 9 month old boy and myself and Dh decided we would start trying for a little brother or sister.We know that sometimes it can take alot longer to conceive your second so we are ttc from this month.I got my bfp with my little boy on cycle 3.I also had a miscarriage at 6 weeks pervious to that.
I decided that this time round il try not to obsess as much....but that lasted all of 5 mins.Have 20 ic ordered :blush:

Am currently on CD 5 of a regular 28 day cycle.
Looking forward to chatting with you ladies and hope we are all a blessed with a BFP in 2012 xx

i hope u all dont mind me joining in early. We will start TTC in May. I'm 22 and DH is 33.. DH has 3 kids with other people and we have a DD together that will b 4 month on mnday.. we decided that we wanted to have ours close in age being the his 13 and 11 yr old r 2 years apart than his 11 yr old and 6 yr old 5 yrs apart and than the is 6 yr old n our bab thats 6 yrs apart!!

i had a miscarriage 2 yrs ago, me and bf have been trying for a long time now.
no luck, my dr said i could of had a miscarriage due to low progesterone levels or the uterin lining to thin. he cant really say because when i had a mc i didnt see the dr. anyways last month was my first month on clomid. 100mg days 3-7 iknow it worked cause i got my bfn so i know its good lol. but i have a question about progesterone cream. lets say i do get pregnant on clomid and my uterin line to thin if i take the cream 4dpo will that be to late for the egg if it is fertilized to implant itself? my dr said he can put me on progesterone cream it wont hurt even if i dont need it??

Well I guess this isn't the month.. AF showed up yesterday however she is extremely light which is not usual... Maybe next month I can stop her from visiting!

Im with you! lets enjoy our LAST AF for a looong time!! ;)

Hi everyone

I have a few questions which Id love to hear back from you ladies on please!

- when do you count start of cycle - brown/pink streak spotting or full red blood?
- when using OPK, do you stop testing after a positive?
- whats the significance of darker OPK line, and does the change in line colour between days mean something? i keep seeing ladies talking about darker line and wondering!

appreciate your help!!

all the best to everyone..babies 4 all!!

Hi everyone

I have a few questions which Id love to hear back from you ladies on please!

- when do you count start of cycle - brown/pink streak spotting or full red blood?
- when using OPK, do you stop testing after a positive?
- whats the significance of darker OPK line, and does the change in line colour between days mean something? i keep seeing ladies talking about darker line and wondering!

appreciate your help!!

all the best to everyone..babies 4 all!!

-Doctors have varying opinions-mine says the start of af is spotting, others say the first day of full red blood flow.
-Some say you can stop testing after your first pos opk, because you are likely to OV 12-48 hours after that. However, I like to test to see how many pos I get and compare these pos opks to my BBT (basal body temp chart)
-A pos OPK is when the line is the same color as the control line, if not darker than the control line. This can get confusing, which is why they have digies with smiley faces indicating you ovd. you can get mult. pos. Also, there is the fade in fade out pattern that some ladies opks show-so you can gradually see the line get darker to the pos. then after the pos it usually goes back to lighter then almost faint.

I have 10 days till IT arrives stuiped cow, hope she don't come back.. i there any ways to tell if i have that chance? xx

anyone have suggestions on what ovulation kit works better or will be better for me???

Hi everyone, I am really new to this so don't quite get all the abbreviation things so you'll all have to help haha. Firstly a bit about me. I'm 21 in 3 weeks, and my partner is 25, we have only just started TTC, the last couple weeks really. I am going to do a test on my birthday 11th April, as I don't know when my period is actually due. I am very irregular so just guessing really. Anyways i am hoping for good news, would be the best 21st birthday prezzie ever, but to all who are TTC this year, good luck. Xx

Hi everyone, I am really new to this so don't quite get all the abbreviation things so you'll all have to help haha. Firstly a bit about me. I'm 21 in 3 weeks, and my partner is 25, we have only just started TTC, the last couple weeks really. I am going to do a test on my birthday 11th April, as I don't know when my period is actually due. I am very irregular so just guessing really. Anyways i am hoping for good news, would be the best 21st birthday prezzie ever, but to all who are TTC this year, good luck. Xx

GL to you Gemma
Do either of you have kids yet???

Hi, no neither of us have any children so number 1 for both, we are both very excited but just impatient and want to happen now. Do you have any children? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->