Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

Thanks faith and tater that makes me not feel so bad and I guess it could hae started last night I forgot todo the 10pm opk because I was so wrapped up in the game! We did bd yesterday morning though :) this afternoon and the next 2 days whoot whoot!!!
Faith how are you? are you in the 2ww yet?
Tater I was wondering what happened to you today usually your on in the am had me a little nervous. When is af due for you?
Future I really hope its not a bad test cause I would have wasted the bsf on that lol dont want to do it to many times. ps: love bsf holy cm!!!!

yeah, no reason to feel bad:winkwink: AT ALL!!!!!

my lil ones' have been pretty sick for too MANY days...and I called the doc 8:30am and she told me to be there @9:15...well, ha, we RUSHED big time...I only had 45 min to get the kids dressed, ready and out the door and it takes 30 min to get there..we were late...then we napped right after got home
thanks for asking !!

:dohh: Nothing like being rushed. I hope they are feeling better !!

Thanks faith and tater that makes me not feel so bad and I guess it could hae started last night I forgot todo the 10pm opk because I was so wrapped up in the game! We did bd yesterday morning though :) this afternoon and the next 2 days whoot whoot!!!
Faith how are you? are you in the 2ww yet?
Tater I was wondering what happened to you today usually your on in the am had me a little nervous. When is af due for you?
Future I really hope its not a bad test cause I would have wasted the bsf on that lol dont want to do it to many times. ps: love bsf holy cm!!!!

yeah, no reason to feel bad:winkwink: AT ALL!!!!!

my lil ones' have been pretty sick for too MANY days...and I called the doc 8:30am and she told me to be there @9:15...well, ha, we RUSHED big time...I only had 45 min to get the kids dressed, ready and out the door and it takes 30 min to get there..we were late...then we napped right after got home
thanks for asking !!

:dohh: Nothing like being rushed. I hope they are feeling better !!

Yeah, no kidding ARG, and my car hasn't moved in over a week, so not only was there mounds of snow~ it was thick ice underneath, so as soon as I got on the interstate HUGe ice chunks were flying off..I was kinda freaking out..pretty sure you can get pulled over for that..OR worse, cause an accident :nope:

:hugs:

Evening girlies:hi:

TATER: sorry your little ones are sick:nope: no fun and so sad to watch the little ones suffer. And your chart...:shrug::hugs: I'm still new enough..could it be a good thing:shrug: tomorrow should tell more...your cycle is 25 days?

MOMMA: Good job for covering the bd'ing:thumbup: I'm sure you would have had a + opk if you tested last night at 10pm. And, I must agree... the BSF IS amazing!

DASH: I believe O happens in 12-36 hours after + opk...a WOW! you have great self control...waiting 2.5 months following TR:thumbup: I didn't follow dr.'s orders..but didn't get a BFP anyway.

FUTURE: Is your ticker correct...3dpo? When did you get a + test with your baby girl...are you planning to test early or wait for AF to be late? Not sure if you already mentioned this, but how long have you been trying for TR baby #2?

TTC: Good attitude about the MS. I remember someone mentioning preggie pops or queasy pops for MS. I had only heard of women using them during labor..have you heard of these? Has anyone else used them? Might be a great help! I know, for me, morning sickness was bad! Each morning started with vomiting...I'm the only one of my sisters (4 of us) that actually vomited with my MS...sorry yucky info!...but maybe the queasy pops will help you if it gets pretty bad:flower:

AFM: we bd'ed last night..using the "internal" pre-seed AND bsf..so NO lack of CM going on there! followed by bum on a pillow. Will probably do the same again tonight and tomorrow as well, bringing the end of 3 nights in a row on the SMEP. I was having a little ovary pain on the rt. side earlier today..nothing too bad, so don't think the egg has been released yet.

Do you suppose roller coaster rides can interfere with the sperm meeting the egg? We decided to take the kids to Magic Kingdom..just for the day tomorrow, but I wondered if riding jerky rides would affect things. Dh thinks I'm nuts for thinking it could hamper the chance:haha:

Hope everyone is snuggly warm tonight!:hugs:

sheesh Sag, I didn't forget you girl:hugs: I'm soooo hoping your test is more conclusive tomorrow, although so many + have to be GOOD news:thumbup: I hope the spotting has stopped

Well, off to get ready for smep :brush:

night ladies!

Evening girlies:hi:

TATER: sorry your little ones are sick:nope: no fun and so sad to watch the little ones suffer. And your chart...:shrug::hugs: I'm still new enough..could it be a good thing:shrug: tomorrow should tell more...your cycle is 25 days?

MOMMA: Good job for covering the bd'ing:thumbup: I'm sure you would have had a + opk if you tested last night at 10pm. And, I must agree... the BSF IS amazing!

DASH: I believe O happens in 12-36 hours after + opk...a WOW! you have great self control...waiting 2.5 months following TR:thumbup: I didn't follow dr.'s orders..but didn't get a BFP anyway.

FUTURE: Is your ticker correct...3dpo? When did you get a + test with your baby girl...are you planning to test early or wait for AF to be late? Not sure if you already mentioned this, but how long have you been trying for TR baby #2?

TTC: Good attitude about the MS. I remember someone mentioning preggie pops or queasy pops for MS. I had only heard of women using them during labor..have you heard of these? Has anyone else used them? Might be a great help! I know, for me, morning sickness was bad! Each morning started with vomiting...I'm the only one of my sisters (4 of us) that actually vomited with my MS...sorry yucky info!...but maybe the queasy pops will help you if it gets pretty bad:flower:

AFM: we bd'ed last night..using the "internal" pre-seed AND bsf..so NO lack of CM going on there! followed by bum on a pillow. Will probably do the same again tonight and tomorrow as well, bringing the end of 3 nights in a row on the SMEP. I was having a little ovary pain on the rt. side earlier today..nothing too bad, so don't think the egg has been released yet.

Do you suppose roller coaster rides can interfere with the sperm meeting the egg? We decided to take the kids to Magic Kingdom..just for the day tomorrow, but I wondered if riding jerky rides would affect things. Dh thinks I'm nuts for thinking it could hamper the chance:haha:

Hope everyone is snuggly warm tonight!:hugs:

Hey Faith!!!!
SO what was BSF like for you? I'm getting it increased CM!! HAHA but can you describe it a lil..Just wanna see how it affects each of us...DH told me I was nuts for doing it~told me we prolly wouldn't be able to smep b/c i was going to turn into a fizzing volcano!!!! :haha: I didn't and it DID seem to work!!!!! Sag said she never had so much EWCM, I didn't have that much, and wasn't EW like, but definitely increased the watery CM that I was already having....I WAS real against it for myself, but then at the last min decided to do it!!!!! was glad I did!!!!

My boys are better, thanks for mentioning them!!! OF course, AFTER I take them to the doc they start to seem OK, maybe it was a mental thing for me...??

I don't REALLY think at all that roller coasters would affect the SMEP...but who knows...I mean it's already been HOURS after they are deposited and would already be where they need to be...but I'm definitely Googling that!!!!!!

Warm and snuggly here!!!!!!!! :hugs:

OK girls, I was just thinking of something~WATCH out~and I'll spare you but here's what I'm suuuper curious about at this point....

OK, so WHEN and WHAT exactly IS implantation..??? I have been reading that once the egg is fertilized it stays in the tube for 3 days....and then SLOWLY travels to the uterus~and no one is giving a time from for how long THAT may take..??....OK, so when is implantation...? I guess I'm thinking a lot about my chart...I'm trying my BEST to NOT be a debby downer, so I'm looking at this huge dip today on my chart and being as positive as I can be and hopeful to the end that it COULD very well be an implant dip(tomorrow will tell better~wanna be back in the 98's:)
Does the dip occur when the actual in the uterus implant happens, or when the egg is fertilized...so if I dipped to day, would I still have like a 3day wait for implant, or does the dip indicate implantation~meaning it IS in the uterus at this point...???
I'm confused...b/c before TR it all just seemed so easy, and really, there is NOTHING simple about conception..it's a miracle that people can get pregnant all..all the things our bodies do and the perfect way SO many things have to come together...

If anyone can help I'd SUPER appreciate it..if not, I appreciate you girls JUST the same!!!!
:friends:

Implantation should happen anywhere from 5-10 days after fertilization. I suppose it could happen at 11- everybody is different! Your hormones wouldn't start jumping until after implantation. Late implant = late BFP. So, don't count yourself out of the game! And make sure to let me know what your temp is like tomorrow :)

Implantation should happen anywhere from 5-10 days after fertilization. I suppose it could happen at 11- everybody is different! Your hormones wouldn't start jumping until after implantation. Late implant = late BFP. So, don't count yourself out of the game! And make sure to let me know what your temp is like tomorrow :)

OOooook so implant is 5-10 days after the 3 day wait in the tubes then..
If you click on my purple and green frog ticker it'll take you right to my chart...but I will...i'm hoping BIG time for 98. or above!!!!!!
:hugs:

Faith, That ticker is wrong:dohh: I OV'd about two days sooner so I plan on testing Monday or Tuesday. I don't have enough will power to wait till AF is late:blush: We have been TTC since Oct. Also I can't see why a coaster would affect tthe SMEP. But I am jealous that you can go and do that in Feb. We are covered in about 4 ft of snow up here:growlmad:

tater, Dash seems to know her stuff.:thumbup: From what I remember I had my implantion dip on CD9 when I conceived Emily. We used a blood test to confirm pregnancy with her. I did try the stick the same day but it came up :bfn: That was on CD13.

AFM, I didn't temp this month now I wish I had:dohh: I have been so emotional last night and this morning. DH came home from work and said he had to take the van to work today. I had a melt down:cry: because Emily and I would miss play group:rofl:

A little off topic but this will be my 1,000 post:happydance: Only took me two years:haha:

My goodness ladies:wacko: I tried reading all of yesterdays post to catch myself up !!

First up, Welcome liberty:wave: Sorry, to read about you MC's:cry: but on the lighter side you were able to conceive which is a very good sign after a TR:dust:

TTC, How you feeling today ? I bet you so excited to see that lil' bean :D

momma, I hope you get your + OPK today. Gotta get some babymaking on a roll here:winkwink:

saga, I am also a dipper !! The thought of getting pee on my fingers grosses me out:sick:

tater, Do you still feel crampy today ? When is youf AF due ?

faith, :dust: to you for this cycle. This fertility stuff can be very confusing.

I'm sorry if I missed anyone else.
Have a wonderful Monday, everyone !

I'm feeling good! Just had my 3 rd blood work done yesterday. My TR doc should be sending me a e mail about my blood work today. I'm hopeing he'll also send me a e mail saying I can go get a ultrasound this week. I'm ready to see my miracle peanut! How are you doing today?

Is the spotting brown or pink, saga ? Brown might be old blood from implantion !!

It's brown...it's been brown since it started...so I am hoping it is old implantation blood...but does it last this long???

Hey Saga, I started spotting on a Monday it started off pinkish than it it change to brown blood. It stoped on Saterday or Suday of the same week. So you chould very likely be having implantation bleeding.:wohoo:

Hi Ladies...

Just popping in really quick...I will log back in again and respond to everyone's posts. I missed a lot last night!!!

But I wanted to tell you that I had another positive test this morning, but it really isn't much darker than day 10.

So, I have a question. I am going to cross check with a different brand...maybe a digital...but do I do it today, or wait til the morning for FMU???

I would take a digi with FMU. I took all my test with FMU. I sure hope this is your :bfp: Saga. It sounds very promising!

Ladies...I am beyond frustrated...

I went and got 4 FRERs yesterday and took two of them this morning with FMU. One was a regular FRER and one was a digital...and BOTH were negative AND my temps went down today. I don't think I am really pregnant.

What in the world???

Was it a defective batch of tests?? There WAS a line, I swear...On not one, but THREE tests...

Or was I pregnant and just picked up hcg from an early miscarriage or something?

AF is due tomorrow...so I will just see what happens.

But I do believe this has cured me of the need to test early...from now on, I will be testing AFTER I have missed AF...

:sad2:

My goodness ladies:wacko: I tried reading all of yesterdays post to catch myself up !!

First up, Welcome liberty:wave: Sorry, to read about you MC's:cry: but on the lighter side you were able to conceive which is a very good sign after a TR:dust:

momma, I hope you get your + OPK today. Gotta get some babymaking on a roll here:winkwink:

saga, I am also a dipper !! The thought of getting pee on my fingers grosses me out:sick:

faith, :dust: to you for this cycle. This fertility stuff can be very confusing.

I'm feeling good! Just had my 3 rd blood work done yesterday. My TR doc should be sending me a e mail about my blood work today. I'm hopeing he'll also send me a e mail saying I can go get a ultrasound this week. I'm ready to see my miracle peanut! How are you doing today?

yay!!!ttc!!!!! i'm sl glad 4 u!!!:hugs: it's like a milestone everytime you get poked huh?!?!!! heehee:flower:
i van't wait til u post a pic of ur lil miracle bean!!! that'll be suuuper sweet to see!!! how far along are you? i know u tokf me this probably more than once....:dohh:
sending love n prayers :)

Tater: I sure hope and pray that your little girl getting feeling better soon. How is everything else going beside your little one being sick?
Momma: So are you in the 2ww now?
Dash: I also waited to ttc longer after my TR. We had a 6 week wait after my TR(which my TR was in June)but we waited until Nov. to start TTC.
Faith: I hope you catch that egg girl!!

Tons of :dust: to you ladies!!
:hug:

I went and got 4 FRERs yesterday and took two of them this morning with FMU. One was a regular FRER and one was a digital...and BOTH were negative AND my temps went down today. I don't think I am really pregnant.

What in the world???

Was it a defective batch of tests?? There WAS a line, I swear...On not one, but THREE tests...

Or was I pregnant and just picked up hcg from an early miscarriage or something?

But I do believe this has cured me of the need to test early...from now on, I will be testing AFTER I have missed AF...

:sad2:[/QUO

YOU AREN'T EVEN KIDDING~~~HOLY CRAP WTH???
THAT Is craziness??? i've always heard that digi's are less sensitive...what are the IU'S?? I'm sorry this is an emotional rollar coaster for you sweetie:wacko:
a bad batch of tests...?!??? wow, i'd be calling the 800 number. that's completely fa-lipping ridiculous..
ff still has a green line on your chart tho:shrug:doesn't that mean preg?
i'm sorry Diana:growlmad: can u feel me huggin u?
loves girl...TRY to keep your chin up...b/c it's all VERY strange to me:hugs:

yay!!!ttc!!!!! i'm sl glad 4 u!!!:hugs: it's like a milestone everytime you get poked huh?!?!!! heehee:flower:
i van't wait til u post a pic of ur lil miracle bean!!! that'll be suuuper sweet to see!!! how far along are you? i know u tokf me this probably more than once....:dohh:
sending love n prayers :)

I'm 5 weeks and 5 days today! Yeah I get poked 2 more times for my TR doc. Than my OB doc will prob. have me do more blood work,but that's okay. :hugs:

What in the world???

Saga don't give up hope just yet. Your not out until AF shows up! Are you still spotting? That could also have something to do with the test. Thats what my TR doc. told me. If you are still spotting wait until you stop than test. :hugs:

What in the world???

Saga don't give up hope just yet. Your not out until AF shows up! Are you still spotting? That could also have something to do with the test. Thats what my TR doc. told me. If you are still spotting wait until you stop than test. :hugs:

5wks 5days!!!! GOT IT n goin to write it down so I don't ask again..

Uhhhh huuuhhhh TTC that makes SOOOO much sense for Sagapo...the spotting could be interfering w/ the tests....that's genius!!!!!!!!!!!!!
way to be a thinker girl!!!!!!!!
LOVEing my TR girls!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back