Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

Hey, Tater...when is AF due for you??? You probably said...but I can't remember!:dohh:

hello ladies...my name is amanda. i am 28 and had a TL 2 yrs ago after my 4th baby...i truly didn't want one but did it cuz family were putting their nose where it didn't belong. stupid me i gave in to the constant harrassment and had the TL done...now i regret it deeply...i am now with a wonderful man that treats me like a godess and loves my other children as if they were his own....so now this summer i am going to have a TR....i am really praying that this TR works...i hope god will bless me with a beautiful baby with my fiancee...he has blessed me with 4 so i am hoping for at least 1 more....that is all i am asking for... i am here for support and encouragement cuz this is a major thing for me to go through and i am rather nervous....so if anyone has insight to share with me...please do...i would love to hear from you lovely ladies

:hi: Nice to meet you Chica! Your situation sounds very similar to mine. I had people put their noses in where they did not belong to. I was also not ready for a TL,but had to go through with it. I'm a mother of 4 lovely boys and I'm currently 5 weeks and 5 days pregnant with my TR miracle!! I wish you the best of like on your TR journey!!!

I thought that I would drop by and let you ladies know that my 3rd blood work came back normal and I go for my first ultrasound tomorrow!!!

I thought that I would drop by and let you ladies know that my 3rd blood work came back normal and I go for my first ultrasound tomorrow!!!

Yaaayyyy! I am SO excited for you! We want to see the ultrasound pics!!!!:baby:

I called my doctor's office today and talked to his nurse. I told her about my mysterious HPTs and she said that the digital ones are not very sensitive at all...and I did take a digital this morning...but that does not explain away the regular FRER I took this morning as well.

She said that if I got 3 BFPs and then 2 negatives today with a different brand...well, then (1) the tests I used today were not as sensitive as the ones I used yesterday and I am still pregnant, or (2) I was pregnant, but had an early miscarriage...which would explain why my levels may have gone down...and the only way to know what is going on is to see if I get my period tomorrow...if I don't, they want me to come in the next day for a blood draw...so we'll see...geez...

Wishing you the best of luck Saga!!! :hugs:

I called my doctor's office today and talked to his nurse. I told her about my mysterious HPTs and she said that the digital ones are not very sensitive at all...and I did take a digital this morning...but that does not explain away the regular FRER I took this morning as well.

She said that if I got 3 BFPs and then 2 negatives today with a different brand...well, then (1) the tests I used today were not as sensitive as the ones I used yesterday and I am still pregnant, or (2) I was pregnant, but had an early miscarriage...which would explain why my levels may have gone down...and the only way to know what is going on is to see if I get my period tomorrow...if I don't, they want me to come in the next day for a blood draw...so we'll see...geez...

Thank you! Who KNEW TTC would be this confusing??? Ahhh, all I can do though is keep on keepin' on and hope it happens before April...and if not, we are still going to get our miracle baby one way or the other...

I would like to see the heart beat but I don't know if you can see it as early as 5 weeks and 6 days. Do you ladies know? I'll make sure to post a pic of the ultrasound!

Thank you! Who KNEW TTC would be this confusing??? Ahhh, all I can do though is keep on keepin' on and hope it happens before April...and if not, we are still going to get our miracle baby one way or the other...

Thats right Saga your have your little TR miracle one way or other! Just keep your chin up girl it will happen!! If it has not already!

I would like to see the heart beat but I don't know if you can see it as early as 5 weeks and 6 days. Do you ladies know? I'll make sure to post a pic of the ultrasound!

I think you can see it at five weeks...from what I remember, it looks like a little flicker...or blinking...so excited for you!!!!

Thats right Saga your have your little TR miracle one way or other! Just keep your chin up girl it will happen!! If it has not already!

Thank you!!! It's just what I needed to hear! And we will...one way or the other...:hugs2:

TTC- AWESOME news! The heartbeat can be visible at 5 weeks, but sometimes cant be seen until as late as 8 weeks, depending on positioning an location and stuff like that.

:happydance: :yipee: :headspin:
HOORRAAYY!!!! that's AWESOME news TTC!!! yay!!!!
psyched out for ya girl!!!

iDK about the heartbeat thing..when I went in to see mine (thru internal u/s) it was 5 wks and 6days and the doc told me that you can't even see the baby in the uterus at that point which was NEWS to me, I don't know how that could be, but I'm no doc..but hopefully that's WRONG and you'll get to see your miracle bean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't understand how'd you MC though w/out bleeding out...? ya know what I mean? You have to bleed to get out what would be in there if it couldn't last....
I'm more anxious for YOU tomorrow than me!! this thread will do that to us!!!
I'm staying positive for ya girl!!!!! Believing it's going to turn out to be a MIRACLE!!!!!!:hugs:
love ya girl!!!!!

I don't understand how'd you MC though w/out bleeding out...? ya know what I mean? You have to bleed to get out what would be in there if it couldn't last....
I'm staying positive for ya girl!!!!! Believing it's going to turn out to be a MIRACLE!!!!!!:hugs:
love ya girl!!!!!

I agree and have no idea...I guess she meant a chemical? Or maybe she meant this early it comes out with AF??? I dunno, but that is one of the things I will ask my doctor next time I get to talk to him...TTC is one confusing journey!:wacko:

love ya girl!!!!!

I agree and have no idea...I guess she meant a chemical? Or maybe she meant this early it comes out with AF??? I dunno, but that is one of the things I will ask my doctor next time I get to talk to him...TTC is one confusing journey!:wacko:

You could have tested neg. for alot of reasons. Did you test with first morning urine ? Did you have alot of water before testing ?
:hugs: This has to be so emtional for you:hugs:

Good Morning you rocking dolls!!!!

Sag, fx'd af doesn't come today, or tomorrow, or for the next 9 months for that matter.....

TTC canNOT wait to hear about your U/S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm feeling the onset of that :witch: :(
my temps were dropped again this morning...I started temping vaginally~it just makes me feel more accurate...
I have no headache, no weird belly, nothing...and yesterday I did, it's HER I know it...I know~not out til it SHOWS, but somethings I just know...
OHHHH well,,,DH and I couldn't have done ANYTHING more this month...
I'll schedule my HSG as soon as af arrives and go from there...just praying now that tubes are NOT blocked...if they are,,,there's no chance of a bfp :( EVER

love ya girls...
it's freeeeeezing cold here today( -12) so I'll be stalking A LOT!!!
hope everyone is smiling and dreamed of EWCM and bfp's last night:winkwink:
:friends:

hey, all you girls use FF right?
Just wondering if you pay for it and if so what pkg is the smartest...my "free trial" runs out in 7days and I'm thinking about purchasing one..just want your opinions!
thanks!
:hugs2:

hey, all you girls use FF right?
Just wondering if you pay for it and if so what pkg is the smartest...my "free trial" runs out in 7days and I'm thinking about purchasing one..just want your opinions!
thanks!
:hugs2:

Tater, sorry you're feeling like AF is on the way...sigh..I'm like you, if AF shows for me this cycle I can honestly say I did everything I possibly could! Although I suppose there's all that soya, meka (sp), vitex and all those different herbs to explore. TTC is exhausting!

As for FF, I purchased the 3-month VIP for $16.95...I *hoped* I wouldn't need it after that.

:hugs: to all the TR gals...it's a certainly a journey of valleys and mountains

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->