Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

I got a positive opk at 10am but when I tested at 12 it was negative what the hell?!
Sag I suggest testing with another brand test too :) dont fret about the bleeding and I would call my dr. and let them make the call as to waiting or not :)

Sag- is this your first BFP?

If it makes you feel better at all- with DD I tested 5 times a day and didn't get a positive until 3 days after AF was due. Hav you given your FE a call? I will be thinking about you today!

Yeah, this is my first BFP since TR. I am going to cross check in the morning with a different brand and if it is positive too...well, seeing really is believing then...

Dash, that DOES make me feel better!

I just really want to miss my period...I am keeping my fingers crossed that spotting is the worst thing that happens...then I will feel better...

Sag, how exciting! I would def. try a different brand in the morning...did you look on FF where they list the test brands that have +'s by DPO? :happydance: The spotting could be implantation, couldn't it? So many women have spotting early on! Soooooo excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!

btw, thanks for the tip on FF...I'll go back in a change it:thumbup:

I'll be back a little later to catch up...gotta get some things done this morning:flower:

I am hoping the spotting IS implantation...I had cramps too from about 10pm or 11pm at 8dpo...then spotting at 9dpo...no cramps today so far, but I am still spotting...not even enough to come out on a pantyliner...but I know it's there when I check CM.

I am just worried because I've continued to spot...yikes.

Is the spotting brown or pink, saga ? Brown might be old blood from implantion !!

I am hoping the spotting IS implantation...I had cramps too from about 10pm or 11pm at 8dpo...then spotting at 9dpo...no cramps today so far, but I am still spotting...not even enough to come out on a pantyliner...but I know it's there when I check CM.

I would say, quit checking CM! Keep your finger out of there! Lol. If indeed this is the real thing- your cervix is doing enough work moving up and back, your PH is balancing to its new pregnancy status, and everything is closing up tight to prepare NOT to open for another 9.5 months. Let your body do its thing! If your only having blood tinged CM, could there be a chance that your getting "irritated" from checking so much?

My experience with pregnancy tests is that it can take a LONG time for some of us to get that dark BFP- like I said earlier, I didn't get a BFP until 3 days after AF should have started, and even then it was SO light that I didn't believe it...I threw it at my husband and told him it was defective. He is the one who convinced me it was positive.

Is the spotting brown or pink, saga ? Brown might be old blood from implantion !!

It's brown...it's been brown since it started...so I am hoping it is old implantation blood...but does it last this long???

sag yeah my sister just found out she was preggo too and she had quite a bit of brown blood, so I wouldnt stress it at all

I would say, quit checking CM! Keep your finger out of there! Lol. If indeed this is the real thing- your cervix is doing enough work moving up and back, your PH is balancing to its new pregnancy status, and everything is closing up tight to prepare NOT to open for another 9.5 months. Let your body do its thing! If your only having blood tinged CM, could there be a chance that your getting "irritated" from checking so much?

My experience with pregnancy tests is that it can take a LONG time for some of us to get that dark BFP- like I said earlier, I didn't get a BFP until 3 days after AF should have started, and even then it was SO light that I didn't believe it...I threw it at my husband and told him it was defective. He is the one who convinced me it was positive.

Bwahaha! Dash, you make me laugh! I thought the same thing too...but if I was irritating my cervix...would the blood be more red/pink? I dunno...I am only checking to make sure it is not getting WORSE or heavier...haha...I hope I am not the one making it happen by checking my cervix...that would be a real kick in the pants and something that WOULD happen to me! Hahaha...

I just wish I could remember pregnancy symptoms from when I was pregnant before...but that was 8 and 12 years ago...I do remember spotting with my first pregnancy for a couple of days...I actually convinced myself it was just "a really light period" even though deep down, I knew something else was up...

So YOURS was so light too that you didn't believe it??? Because that is exactly where I am at...it's light, but definitely there...and things keep going through my mind like, "what if I got a bad batch of tests and it isn't really positive?"

Hahaha...

sag yeah my sister just found out she was preggo too and she had quite a bit of brown blood, so I wouldnt stress it at all

THANK YOU...You guys are making me feel better...

I am just keeping my fingers crossed that AF doesn't show...it shouldn't...but once I am past that, I will be feeling pretty good. I will retest in the morning...and if that is positive, I am immediately making a phone call to my doctor's office...

And my cervix IS higher than it was a couple days ago....if I am the one causing the bleeding, I am going to kick myself in the arse...hehe.

I got a positive opk at 10am but when I tested at 12 it was negative what the hell?!
Sag I suggest testing with another brand test too :) dont fret about the bleeding and I would call my dr. and let them make the call as to waiting or not :)

Aaaaaahhh! What's going on:shrug: Is this the first day this cycle that you've done opks? Was it CB digi or IC? I'm sorry, I know how frustrating this is! Did you bd last night? Better do it again today and tomorrow if you can:thumbup: It's not too late:winkwink: You must of caught the end of your surge...glad you caught it!

My opk was already negative at 1pm today. I'm certainly not one of those ladies that has a + opk for 3 days:nope:

when i got my OPK I did an *extra* test that day...I HAD only been doing like 1-2pm and like 6-8pm...but THAT day(the day it was +) I ended up doing one at 10:30am and good thing, b/c the ones for the rest of the day were negative...so I only had ONE + and shortly after they were negative...so it's OK, and a GREAT thing that you were testing MORE than is recommended!!!! some LH surges are pretty short, which doesn't mean anything other than GOOD thing you caught it!!!!!
it doesn't affect O or anything like that...just make sure (like Faith said) you bd 3 nights in a row now....you'll be sure to catch that egg!!!!!!
:hugs:

Aaaaaahhh! What's going on:shrug: Is this the first day this cycle that you've done opks? Was it CB digi or IC? I'm sorry, I know how frustrating this is! Did you bd last night? Better do it again today and tomorrow if you can:thumbup: It's not too late:winkwink: You must of caught the end of your surge...glad you caught it!

My opk was already negative at 1pm today. I'm certainly not one of those ladies that has a + opk for 3 days:nope:

hey girl!!!! Is this your last night of smep!!!!!!
fx'd!!!!!!

And my cervix IS higher than it was a couple days ago....if I am the one causing the bleeding, I am going to kick myself in the arse...hehe.

saga, I agree w/ Dash!!! STOP putting your finger up there!!!!!!!
PLUS, ff already drew your green line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOT WOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!

Sag- is this your first BFP?

If it makes you feel better at all- with DD I tested 5 times a day and didn't get a positive until 3 days after AF was due. Hav you given your FE a call? I will be thinking about you today!

that makes ME feel better too!! thanks for that lil input Dash, b/c I'm feeling a lil down today about my chart...been having bfn's ....actually didn't even dip a stick today b/c I didn't wanna see it again...You make me smile..you funny:haha:love it!!!!!!!! It's what we need!!!!!!:hugs:

when i got my OPK I did an *extra* test that day...I HAD only been doing like 1-2pm and like 6-8pm...but THAT day(the day it was +) I ended up doing one at 10:30am and good thing, b/c the ones for the rest of the day were negative...so I only had ONE + and shortly after they were negative...so it's OK, and a GREAT thing that you were testing MORE than is recommended!!!! some LH surges are pretty short, which doesn't mean anything other than GOOD thing you caught it!!!!!
it doesn't affect O or anything like that...just make sure (like Faith said) you bd 3 nights in a row now....you'll be sure to catch that egg!!!!!!

:shrug: That is so werid, maybe it was a diffective OPK test !!!

Thanks faith and tater that makes me not feel so bad and I guess it could hae started last night I forgot todo the 10pm opk because I was so wrapped up in the game! We did bd yesterday morning though :) this afternoon and the next 2 days whoot whoot!!!
Faith how are you? are you in the 2ww yet?
Tater I was wondering what happened to you today usually your on in the am had me a little nervous. When is af due for you?
Future I really hope its not a bad test cause I would have wasted the bsf on that lol dont want to do it to many times. ps: love bsf holy cm!!!!

I had faint positive OPK's (which the instructions say are NOT positive) for all except one test, which was in the AM. I was pos only for a few hours, and neg again at the end of the day. I wouldn't worry! I must have peed on about 40 OPK's just thinking I was never going to ovulate.

So girls- whats the window for catching the egg after ovulation? I o'ed on the 3rd but am still not having sex for fear that SOMEHOW I will get pg. Is that ridiculous? I know the window is like, 24-48 hours...but still...I refuse to use condoms, so...

Thanks faith and tater that makes me not feel so bad and I guess it could hae started last night I forgot todo the 10pm opk because I was so wrapped up in the game! We did bd yesterday morning though :) this afternoon and the next 2 days whoot whoot!!!
Faith how are you? are you in the 2ww yet?
Tater I was wondering what happened to you today usually your on in the am had me a little nervous. When is af due for you?
Future I really hope its not a bad test cause I would have wasted the bsf on that lol dont want to do it to many times. ps: love bsf holy cm!!!!

yeah, no reason to feel bad:winkwink: AT ALL!!!!!

my lil ones' have been pretty sick for too MANY days...and I called the doc 8:30am and she told me to be there @9:15...well, ha, we RUSHED big time...I only had 45 min to get the kids dressed, ready and out the door and it takes 30 min to get there..we were late...then we napped right after got home
thanks for asking !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"