Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

Faith: I'm feeling good! I hope you catch the eggie girl! Tons of :dust: to you!!
Saga: That just does not make since. I saw 2 lines on that test yesterday! I would wait awhile and retest again. Don't give up on your :bfp: just yet. Your not out until AF shows up!!
Tater: The same for you don't give up on your :bfp: just yet!!! :hugs:
Momma: Did you get your postive on your OPK yet? If you did go catch that egg girl!!

Tons of :dust: to all of you ladies!!! :hug:

heya girlie:flower:
Glad to hear from you:hugs: great that you had an awesome, relaxing weekend!!! those are usually far and few between and WELL deserved!!!!
when's af due for you??? c'mon :witch: so this girl can GET moving!!!!!
:hug:

Not until the 15th :neutral:

Its like having my own 2WW! I was late last cycle, hoping I'm back to normal this cycle.

TTC im so glad to hear your doing good :)
i did'nt O yet im using opks and hoping I dont miss it I see faith and tate almost missed theres so im thinking i might start testing 3 times a day 10,4 and 10 what do you think?

Glad to hear from you:hugs: great that you had an awesome, relaxing weekend!!! those are usually far and few between and WELL deserved!!!!

Its like having my own 2WW! I was late last cycle, hoping I'm back to normal this cycle.

It really is like a 2ww when you know its coming and you just want it to come so you can tcc grrrrrr! I hate waiting !!!

Hey TTC how ya feeling tonight?

yeah...you ok tonight girl?:hugs:

Yeah I'm doing good not as nauseaous tonight,but I heard it don't really hit until your 6 weeks along. I'll be 6 week this Thursday! Hopefully my TR doc should be giving me the ok to go have a ultrasound done this week or next week!! I can't wait to see my little miracle bean!!!

i did'nt O yet im using opks and hoping I dont miss it I see faith and tate almost missed theres so im thinking i might start testing 3 times a day 10,4 and 10 what do you think?

I don't think it would hurt anything. It sound like a great idea!

Yeah I'm doing good not as nauseaous tonight,but I heard it don't really hit until your 6 weeks along. I'll be 6 week this Thursday! Hopefully my TR doc should be giving me the ok to go have a ultrasound done this week or next week!! I can't wait to see my little miracle bean!!!

:happydance: yeah ultrasound that must be music to your hears!!!!
yeah i did'nt get sick until around then either brace yourself its coming momma and i bet your gonna love every minute of it :)

Hoping things back to normal for you this cyle Dash! :hugs:

:happydance: yeah ultrasound that must be music to your hears!!!!
yeah i did'nt get sick until around then either brace yourself its coming momma and i bet your gonna love every minute of it :)

Yes a ultrasound is music to my ears !!! I can't actully wait to have morning sickness all the time. I know it shounds silly,but it something that goes with being pregnant and thats fine with me!!

Alright girls im going to finish watching the game :) glad to hear everyone is doing good hope to hear some good news from tate and sag in the morning :) faith keep on getting it on whooot whooot! dash enjoy your night :) and ttc you keep baking that cute lil bun!

Alright girls im going to finish watching the game :) glad to hear everyone is doing good hope to hear some good news from tate and sag in the morning :) faith keep on getting it on whooot whooot! dash enjoy your night :) and ttc you keep baking that cute lil bun!

Good night momma! Have fun watching rest of the game!! :hugs:

I would do the morning test a bit earlier- maybe 8, 3, and 10 so they are evenly spaced throughout the day?

I'll talk with you ladies tomorrow! Going to watch rest of the agme with my hubby. Good night ladies!! :hugs:

Hi Ladies...

Just popping in really quick...I will log back in again and respond to everyone's posts. I missed a lot last night!!!

But I wanted to tell you that I had another positive test this morning, but it really isn't much darker than day 10.

So, I have a question. I am going to cross check with a different brand...maybe a digital...but do I do it today, or wait til the morning for FMU???

My goodness ladies:wacko: I tried reading all of yesterdays post to catch myself up !!

First up, Welcome liberty:wave: Sorry, to read about you MC's:cry: but on the lighter side you were able to conceive which is a very good sign after a TR:dust:

TTC, How you feeling today ? I bet you so excited to see that lil' bean :D

momma, I hope you get your + OPK today. Gotta get some babymaking on a roll here:winkwink:

saga, I am also a dipper !! The thought of getting pee on my fingers grosses me out:sick:

tater, Do you still feel crampy today ? When is youf AF due ?

faith, :dust: to you for this cycle. This fertility stuff can be very confusing.

I'm sorry if I missed anyone else.
Have a wonderful Monday, everyone !

Dash thanks i think I will do the 8,3,and 10 sounds good :)
Saga yay!!!! im so excited for you girl Post a pic i want to see :)
God I hope this is my month too!!!!!
Future i hope your 2ww goes qucikly and you too get a bfp !!!

Faith: All this charting can be so confusing! But if you haven't gotten a positive OPK, then keep testing. You'll get your positive. And did you enter under the 'specifics' tab that you were sleep deprived that day? If you do that, it will draw a circle around your temp and completely disregards it. Trust your body...and the OPks! You haven't missed it...but I DO know how frustrating malfunctioning equipment can be. Haha!!!

Tater: I hope your boys feel better. Let us know how they are doing. I will be thinking about you. And I still have my fingers crossed for your BFP. We both did the BSF this month...and it seems like there is really something to it!

Momma: When you know you're close, I like the idea of testing multiple times a day! You will get your positive OPK soon!!!

Future: I'm glad to know that there is another dipper out there! Haha...I thought I was the only one!

Dash: I LIVE for girls night! We TRY to have one once a week. I love my friends...they help me keep my head on straight...haha. This must be the longest two weeks of your life! But before you know it, you'll be TTC too...and I am keeping my fingers crossed for you that your TTC journey is a very short one.

Liberty: So nice to meet you! We have very similar stories. I will be 36 on the 18th and I have three kids too from a previous marriage. I have 8 year old girl/boy twins and a 12 year old daughter. I am also remarried to a wonderful man who has no kids of his own...but I am working on remedying that! Hahaha...

TTCbaby: I cannot WAIT for your ultrasound! Woohoo! I think I am as excited about it as you are! Hahaha! And I could not agree more. I would be happy to be nauseous! Any symptom of pregnancy is a good one in my book.

I hope I didn't miss anything!

And as for me...I am REALLY concerned/weirded out by all the cramping and spotting over the past few days...yikes. That and the fact that my test really isn't that much darker than 10dpo...I decided that I am going to retest in the morning...and I think I will do two or three at a time....I did TWO this morning and they are both positive...but very faint...one right after the other...if it is darker in the morning, I am going to call my doctor and have my levels drawn this week...or should I wait until I miss my period??? Which is due Wednesday or Thursday...I am hoping that the spotting is the most I will get and that AF stays away...I am really nervous...the only thing that is going to make me feel better after all this spotting...it HAS been light...and always brown...is missing my period and having my doctor confirm that my levels are going up. We'll see...keep your fingers crossed for me!

Sag, how exciting! I would def. try a different brand in the morning...did you look on FF where they list the test brands that have +'s by DPO? :happydance: The spotting could be implantation, couldn't it? So many women have spotting early on! Soooooo excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!

btw, thanks for the tip on FF...I'll go back in a change it:thumbup:

I'll be back a little later to catch up...gotta get some things done this morning:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->