Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

I know a lot of people who swear by acupuncture- one woman I know had acupuncture during both of her successful TTC cycles, but had one miscarriage on a cycle that she didn't have acupuncture with. She swears its what made the difference.

So far so good today. Had to lay down after breakfast, but I felt good enough to brush my teeth (its a big deal, lol). Im headed off to Farmer's Market with my daughter to buy some plants that I will surely kill before they produce anything :p

The reaction to the Reglan seems to have worn off. I do have a headache today from either hitting my head or being so violently sick, but Im sure its just fine- nothing else going on to be concerned about.

Oh yeah! You're a new women:happydance: I'm sure your family will be thrilled to have Mom back to her old self:thumbup: Do you think your iron levels are low?
*Note to self* keep a "throw-up bowl" with you in a place with soft surroundings.

***NEWS FLASH*****
My brand new house... THE BASEMENT IS FLOODED... I am FURIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe this. I am ready to scream... I have already been irritable today and this so did not help. I wanna cry.

***NEWS FLASH*****
My brand new house... THE BASEMENT IS FLOODED... I am FURIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe this. I am ready to scream... I have already been irritable today and this so did not help. I wanna cry.

omg are you serious!!!??? I hope the builder is willing to take responsability! I hope this plays our smoothly for you sweets

***NEWS FLASH*****

Oh Lissa, that sucks. Do you have a warranty? This is definitely your builder's responsibility. Is your basement finished? Our house was built in March and my husband insisted on a sump pump because he was worried about how much water was collecting around the foundation. It looks ugly but I'm glad we have it because it's been raining like crazy. I would definitely consider one to prevent a reoccurence. Good luck and I'm sorry you are going through this.

OH NO LISSA! That is AWFUL!! I sure hope they take responsibility- they should have known, and built proper drainage. We had the same thing happen at the end of last year, and it is a pain in the ass.

I ended up in the hospital for dehydration yesterday. I feel SO much better after IV fluids, though. Its a record- making it until 12 weeks without visiting the ER, lol. For some reason the docs keep having a hard time finding the baby with the doppler. At my appt thurs I had just had an ultrasounds and they couldnt find the baby with the doppler (we knew it was fine, we were just looking at it). Yesterday they couldnt find it either, but I wasnt freaked out because of Thursday.

Oh Lissa! I'm so sorry! HOW HORRIBLE!!! As the others said, I hope the builder will be paying for this OR that you have flood insurance:nope: Not would you needed right now, is it:hugs:

Dash: I'm so glad you're feeling better:) Dehydration is NO GOOD! You're a strong woman! I would freak if they couldn't find a heartbeat.:cry:

CDN: How are you feeling?

Thank you ladies. They are here working on it. But they said they were not sure if they would be able to cover anything that was in the basement. We had a subpump. Not sure what happened. But. Anyway. I think we will have to hire an attorney. But we will have to wait and see.
Dash I am happy you are feeling better today.
AFM. I am really thinking we got it this month. I am having CM very early. Good sign I think. My breasts are not only sore but they feel full. So we shall see. I will be 7 DPO on Wednesday. I wont be testing until Sunday or Monday. As I promised I wouldn't to my hubby. He said Vegas is for fun. So we shall see. I will have my computer so if I give in I will let you all know. Faith and Herbie how are you girls holding out?

Lissa: I hope everything works out with the basement:nope: did a bunch of stuff get ruined? Wonder why the heck the pump didn't kick on???
I *hope* this is your month:happydance: Your PMA should def. count for something:thumbup:

I really hope we caught it this month as well:) I find the spotting I had at 5dpo, very interesting and hopeful:) I had it in the am and then a tiny bit more around 1pm and nothing since:thumbup: I too, have sore, full feeling bbs...:happydance:...I'll be thrilled if its our month:) but if not, I'll be okay with that, too:flower: I'm planning to wait and test on Sat morning...assuming my temps continue to look hopeful:)

That is wonderful Faith. Maybe Oing early this month for both of us was a good thing??? I will check in for sure Saturday.

Sweets and Faith im sooooo parying for you gilrs!!! our lil thread will be booming with preggos!!!!!!! I cant wait to hear good news :)

DAsh you poor thing pregnancy does not treat you good in the begining :( im glad your feeling better though, my girldriends uterus is thicker in the front this go around so the doppler has more to go through i wonder if this is whats going on with you or maybe your uterus is tileted and they are not looking for the heartbeat in the right spot ?!?! Im glad you had the scan before this happened because that really would have been scary!
CD how you doing girl?
AFM went to my 8 week appointmet this am things are good my uterus is great! words of the dr. lo i go back june 13 for my 12 week scan!!!! im soooo excited im going to take all the kids with me :)

Sweets and Faith im sooooo parying for you gilrs!!! our lil thread will be booming with preggos!!!!!!! I cant wait to hear good news :)

DAsh you poor thing pregnancy does not treat you good in the begining :( im glad your feeling better though, my girldriends uterus is thicker in the front this go around so the doppler has more to go through i wonder if this is whats going on with you or maybe your uterus is tileted and they are not looking for the heartbeat in the right spot ?!?! Im glad you had the scan before this happened because that really would have been scary!
CD how you doing girl?
AFM went to my 8 week appointmet this am things are good my uterus is great! words of the dr. lo i go back june 13 for my 12 week scan!!!! im soooo excited im going to take all the kids with me :)

I WOULD be fun to have a TR thread full of preggo Mommas:happydance:

I'm so happy that everything is going well for you at your 8 week check-up. I'm sure your kids are so excited for the scan:thumbup: Now if only the time would pass quickly:haha:

I feel like Ive been trying to find time to respond to all these posts all day but havent had the chance!

...and I still dont. Because the phone wont quit ringing. Lol.

Thank you ladies. They are here working on it. But they said they were not sure if they would be able to cover anything that was in the basement. We had a subpump. Not sure what happened. But. Anyway. I think we will have to hire an attorney. But we will have to wait and see.
Dash I am happy you are feeling better today.
AFM. I am really thinking we got it this month. I am having CM very early. Good sign I think. My breasts are not only sore but they feel full. So we shall see. I will be 7 DPO on Wednesday. I wont be testing until Sunday or Monday. As I promised I wouldn't to my hubby. He said Vegas is for fun. So we shall see. I will have my computer so if I give in I will let you all know. Faith and Herbie how are you girls holding out?
i"m 7dpo on wed too hunni:winkwink:
no symptons whatsoeva:nope: hope we get those BFPs:thumbup:
everyday is a step closer but its killing me!!! lol

I am with you Herbie. I took my temp this morning. I had a big jump. Which I had with my Last BFP. on the same day. So I am pulling for it. I think this month will be devistating if we didn't get it. Becuase I so feel like we did. As each day goes on, I feel more and more confident. My hubby is even thinking we got it. :) He always knows. We have had 6 pregnancies together and he was always right. So we shall see. We are leaving for Vegas on Friday. So I wont be testing until Sunday..

I am with you Herbie. I took my temp this morning. I had a big jump. Which I had with my Last BFP. on the same day. So I am pulling for it. I think this month will be devistating if we didn't get it. Becuase I so feel like we did. As each day goes on, I feel more and more confident. My hubby is even thinking we got it. :) He always knows. We have had 6 pregnancies together and he was always right. So we shall see. We are leaving for Vegas on Friday. So I wont be testing until Sunday..

Lissa, you got it, I just know it. You soooooo deserve it girl. I can't wait to hear after you poas. Have a fabulous time in Vegas. May be the last break for about 8 months;)

CD how you doing girl?
Hooray for a "great" uterus!! I am so happy for you momma. I love the updates:)

OH NO LISSA! That is AWFUL!! I sure hope they take responsibility- they should have known, and built proper drainage. We had the same thing happen at the end of last year, and it is a pain in the ass.

I ended up in the hospital for dehydration yesterday. I feel SO much better after IV fluids, though. Its a record- making it until 12 weeks without visiting the ER, lol. For some reason the docs keep having a hard time finding the baby with the doppler. At my appt thurs I had just had an ultrasounds and they couldnt find the baby with the doppler (we knew it was fine, we were just looking at it). Yesterday they couldnt find it either, but I wasnt freaked out because of Thursday.

Oh Dash, that sucks! You know, my sister was sooooo sick too with her dd and I kept saying, that's great. It's a sign of a nice strong pregnancy. Not sure if she appreciated that or not;) Also, with my dd, they couldn't find the heartbeat at 12wks with the doppler and I was freaked because the dr said "that's strange, you're pretty thin so we should be hearing something". Went to my ob the following day and he heard the hb as clear as day. I hope this 2nd tri goes easier for you. You deserve a break sweetie!

So, I'm sure you guys are sick of my stories but really, can my saga get any more complicated???? I have clearly miscarried and have passed what looked like the sac or some kind of pregnancy related tissue. Felt at peace with that because it's all bringing me closer to the end and to my next bfp. Dr wanted me to get betas to make sure they are going down. Well, yesterday's beta was 745. WTF? Friday's beta was 555 so they are going up, not down. My dr called me late yesterday and said I was "complicated" and he was concerned about how heavy my bleeding still is after passing tissue. He said that ususally, after passing that, my bleeding should have subsided and my beta's should have plummeted. So... he called the OB on call at the hospital who said she thinks I should come in and have a D&C because there is clearly retained product. I really can't decide and told him I would let him know today what I wanted to do. Part of me just wants to go in and get it over with but the other part of me really hopes I can just do this on my own. Though I never thought I would still be in beta hell AFTER a m/c. I mean come on, can't it ever be just over for me? Still bleeding pretty heavy so maybe I just need to put an end to this. Also, I guess a d&c would ensure that my uterus is all cleaned out and ready for my baby. Advice?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->