Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

CD I can not believe how shitty this journey has been for you!!!!!!!! I hope you have some solid answers soon, I think you are doing an amazing job at dealing with the crappy situtaion you have been handed :) Tons of hugs

Sweets im dying to know if this is your month!!!

Herbie and mommabrown when will you guys test?

Faith how ya feeling today ?

Dash how are you feeling there momma? has the ms left you yet?

CDN: Aaaahhhh, I can't believe it:nope: I *hope* your betas and U/S will offer a definite answer...no more waiting game:hugs:

Momma: 8 weeks...woot woot! How are you feeling?

Lissa: Your chart looks awesome:happydance:

Herbie: You're not out yet:winkwink: Are you having any symptoms of anything at all?

MommaBrown: I hope this will be your BFP month, too!:happydance:

Afm: I'm feeling a little down about this month for me as well:nope: I've had the achy,tingly,heavy breasts since O (you know that feeling when your milk let's down right before nursing??? That's what I keep feeling) also, I had cramping almost the whole day yesterday along with nausea on and off..which I would think its too early for PG nausea. I'm feeling crampy again this morning. I just don't see these symptoms as a good thing for a BFP....primarily because this is EXACTLY how I felt with my December cycle...when I *thought* I must be preggers...only to get a heavy, very painful AF 2 days early:( Only time will tell. I know ultimately, it's up to God when we conceive:flower: I'll simply have to *rest* in that:)

CDN: Aaaahhhh, I can't believe it:nope: I *hope* your betas and U/S will offer a definite answer...no more waiting game:hugs:

Herbie: You're not out yet:winkwink: Are you having any symptoms of anything at all?

Afm: I'm feeling a little down about this month for me as well:nope: I've had the achy,tingly,heavy breasts since O (you know that feeling when your milk let's down right before nursing??? That's what I keep feeling) also, I had cramping almost the whole day yesterday along with nausea on and off..which I would think its too early for PG nausea. I'm feeling crampy again this morning. I just don't see these symptoms as a good thing for a BFP....primarily because this is EXACTLY how I felt with my December cycle...when I *thought* I must be preggers...only to get a heavy, very painful AF 2 days early:( Only time will tell. I know ultimately, it's up to God when we conceive:flower: I'll simply have to *rest* in that:)

Funny you say that. I have the same feeling in my bb's, I had nause yesterday. Which I had with my BFP in Feb. Today I am getting hot flashes like no other. I have been brakeing out in sweats. Wipping it from my neck and head. I plan to test tomorrow or friday. I am really trying to hold out. Only because I know it is early. Really early. So don't give up Faith becuase I have many of the same signs you do.

CD I can not believe how shitty this journey has been for you!!!!!!!! I hope you have some solid answers soon, I think you are doing an amazing job at dealing with the crappy situtaion you have been handed :) Tons of hugs

due af wed/thurs but was gonna see if af turns up i think:thumbup:
cant bear to see 1 line:cry:
rather see af

Lissa: Maybe I'll let you go first:haha: if it's a BFP for you, than I'll give it a try:)

Afm: I'm feeling a little down about this month for me as well:nope: I've had the achy,tingly,heavy breasts since O (you know that feeling when your milk let's down right before nursing??? That's what I keep feeling) also, I had cramping almost the whole day yesterday along with nausea on and off..which I would think its too early for PG nausea. I'm feeling crampy again this morning. I just don't see these symptoms as a good thing for a BFP....primarily because this is EXACTLY how I felt with my December cycle...when I *thought* I must be preggers...only to get a heavy, very painful AF 2 days early:( Only time will tell. I know ultimately, it's up to God when we conceive:flower: I'll simply have to *rest* in that:)[/QUOTE
got a bit of pulling on my right side but other than that no, nothing:cry:

Herbie: They say *nothing* is a good sign:thumbup:

Lissa: How many *points* has FF given you so far? I'm only showing 40. Although I don't usually put much stock in their point system.:haha:

due af wed/thurs but was gonna see if af turns up i think:thumbup:
cant bear to see 1 line:cry:
rather see af

Same here....I figure that if i wait till AF doesn't show up then it will be more certain than having a false NEG. 6 days and counting down. Hope for many :bfp:s this month!
I can't believe so many of us fell on the same cycle this month!
:thumbup:

Hey girls! Sounds like everybody has their own emotional roller coaster going on these days. Everybody is in a waiting game!

I am have super pregnancy hormone overload today. A really good friend of mine had her baby last night and every time I see a picture of it I cry, lol.

I know 8 weeks yay im super happy and cant wait for my 12 week us :)

The month I got my bfp I didnt have any symptoms either a matter of fact I lacked my sore bbs which was always a symptom of af from 7dpo I think i was 10 or 11 dpo and felt a little sick which made me test and bam a bfp! so my point dont count yourself out everyones different symptoms or none you all could still get yur bfp and I cant wait to see who hits the lottery this month!!!!! everytime I pop on im hoping to see some good news

I went to test this morning. With my only pink dye test and nothing not even the control line came up.. SO I will try to test later today. I know I am crazy testing this early. And I am so upset that the test this morning didn't work. I just can't believe it

DAsh im still dying lol nothing seems to really help except to eat like every hour and in the back of my head i keep thinking omg im gonna be huge! and still by 12pm im super sick and by 5pm im dying :( I seen on fb your still dying yourself I thought 2nd trimester was suppose to be treating you well!

Sweets what the crap! that sucks didnt the same thing happen to dash the month she got her bfp? maybe its a good sign :)

so my littlest boy was up all night puking which was horrible especially when i feel like i want to puke myself and in between pukes im trying to stuff food into my face to keep my sickness to a minimum! its gonna be a long day!!

I went to test this morning. With my only pink dye test and nothing not even the control line came up.. SO I will try to test later today. I know I am crazy testing this early. And I am so upset that the test this morning didn't work. I just can't believe it

everything crossed for you hunni:winkwink:

Thanks ladies, and yes i think that did happen to dash. I am hoping its a good sign .

:brat: Ahhhhhh, I'm so sorry! What a waste of a test, eh? I woke this morning thinking..."omg, Lissa will probably test today:happydance: can't wait, can't wait" so that really sucks. Can you get your money back:haha: anything to help you feel better?

Anymore nausea?

How about you, Herbie & MommaBrown....how are you girls feeling...8dpo today, right?

Mommax3: sorry your little boy is sick:( Nothing worse than cleaning up vomit while you're vomiting, too:nope: find some sweet newborn pictures..hang them on your fridge and know that at the end of this daily *flu* you're going to have one of those:hugs:

Eugh Momma, Im so sorry! I totally feel you, and its miserable. My body has a new rule that anything consumed after 4pm does not stay consumed. I hate going to bed hungry, but if I dont I wil literally wake up to throw up :(

Sweets I started testing at 8 DPO too, I dont blame you its hard to wait! It may be too early, but just get it out of your system! I think I got my really light questionable BFP around 9 DPO. And yes, I got the test with no control also.

Yeah Momma! You have a sweet little raspberry baby:happydance: ...moving right along:hugs:

Can you guys believe we're supposed to get 8 INCHES of snow today?! It's past the middle of MAY for crying out loud:dohh: I'm glad I haven't planted anything in the ground yet:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->