Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

Hello my friends, well, it's over:( My beta today was 485 (from 336) so the TR doctor wanted me to skip coming over to get the U/S tomorrow and to go to the ER tonight to get seen. I'm still spotting brown icky "stuff". I wouldn't call it blood, rather junk. I've decided to get the kids off to school tomorrow and then go in afterwards. I just need a night to absorb and I'll be ok, I'm sure for one more night. I've sort of had a bad feeling all week with the spotting. I just knew it wasn't right. It's been going on too long and it just doesn't look right. What totally sucks is probably having to get the shot. I guess it's better than surgery but I'm sad I will have to wait three months. I will research the heck out of this because maybe it won't have to be that long. It's such a blessing that I'm being seen early and not after a rupture. Of course, there's always a small chance this is just a bad preg and not ectopic but the TR doctor doesn't seem to think so. Apparently I'm "classic" ectopic. Very low starting numbers, not doubling, then doubling and then not doubling accompanied by spotting. I'm ok though. I will keep you posted. Smooches:)

Oh!:hugs: I'm so sorry:cry: What a roller coaster of emotions you've had to endure:( I'm really, really sorry. Yes, that sucks if you have to wait to TTC following a possible shot:sadangel: I, too, would do lots of research on this:winkwink: I'm glad you're not losing a tube. My prayers are with you.

Hello my friends, well, it's over:( My beta today was 485 (from 336) so the TR doctor wanted me to skip coming over to get the U/S tomorrow and to go to the ER tonight to get seen. I'm still spotting brown icky "stuff". I wouldn't call it blood, rather junk. I've decided to get the kids off to school tomorrow and then go in afterwards. I just need a night to absorb and I'll be ok, I'm sure for one more night. I've sort of had a bad feeling all week with the spotting. I just knew it wasn't right. It's been going on too long and it just doesn't look right. What totally sucks is probably having to get the shot. I guess it's better than surgery but I'm sad I will have to wait three months. I will research the heck out of this because maybe it won't have to be that long. It's such a blessing that I'm being seen early and not after a rupture. Of course, there's always a small chance this is just a bad preg and not ectopic but the TR doctor doesn't seem to think so. Apparently I'm "classic" ectopic. Very low starting numbers, not doubling, then doubling and then not doubling accompanied by spotting. I'm ok though. I will keep you posted. Smooches:)

I am so sad to see this. I was really pulling for you. I hope you can just do the shot. The reason they say to wait 3 months is there is a med in there that is not good for a baby and it stays in your system for a few months. But you do what you feel is right. I had to have the surgery and I would have much rather had the shot. I will be praying for you .

I am so sad to see this. I was really pulling for you. I hope you can just do the shot. The reason they say to wait 3 months is there is a med in there that is not good for a baby and it stays in your system for a few months. But you do what you feel is right. I had to have the surgery and I would have much rather had the shot. I will be praying for you .

Thanks Lissa. I was thinking about you today... how many dpo were you when your tube ruptured? I'm confused why that happpened if your numbers were going down. I keep thinking I'm safe because my numbers haven't gone over 1000 but I keep thinking about what happened to you. Did you have spotting or were you passing anything? thanks for any information. V.

Oh!:hugs: I'm so sorry:cry: What a roller coaster of emotions you've had to endure:( I'm really, really sorry. Yes, that sucks if you have to wait to TTC following a possible shot:sadangel: I, too, would do lots of research on this:winkwink: I'm glad you're not losing a tube. My prayers are with you.

Thanks muffin. You are always so sweet. I am grateful that I haven't lost a tube. Just goes to show that those early betas really do matter for us TR mommies. I will be stalking you this month to see that BFP sister! You deserve it and I can't wait to be a support to you, the way you have been for me. I really think knowing you guys are out there, routing for me, has made this journey more bearable. I've even told my friends and mom that there are these girls that have had TR's that are so awesome and they really understand. Of course, mom thinks I'm nutty, conversing with strangers on the internet;) LOL!

:hugs: CDN, Im so sorry. I cannot even begin to imagine what you have gone through the last few weeks. You are a very strong person to still have such a great attitude.

Keep us posted. We are here with you ALL THE WAY!

Im anxious for your 2ww to pass quickly too! :p

Had my ultrasound today and all looks very well. The baby is crazy and moves constantly (which I have been feeling, so I suspected). It totally looked like a real person and was waving it arms and bouncing its legs all around. My husband was so pleased with the results that he let me skip the extra testing, which Im happy about because I HATE doing testing doing pregnancy. So later i will try and figure out how to get the pic on here- maybe send it from my phone to my email? I dunno I will do something.

great news :happydance:glad everythings ok

so so sorry hun:cry:
you will get through this
like the other girls said you are a strong person:hugs:

:yipee:Girls my chart looks exactly the same as the month I got my BFP... I know it ended badly. But I have to say I am all over the excitement. I told my hubby last night. ( I know this sounds crazy). But I told him I think we got it this month. He said how can you know already. I said I just feel it. I feel it deep down. I feel calm about it but yet excited. I am sure you all know what I am talking about. With all my kids I just knew. I still wont be testing early. But This TWW can't go fast enough... :dust: to all the girls waiting with me.

Thanks Lissa. I was thinking about you today... how many dpo were you when your tube ruptured? I'm confused why that happpened if your numbers were going down. I keep thinking I'm safe because my numbers haven't gone over 1000 but I keep thinking about what happened to you. Did you have spotting or were you passing anything? thanks for any information. V.

I was thinking about you last night. Wondering if you were able to get any rest before you go to the hospital this morning. I will give you the information on how mine went. I had actually typed all this out about 10 minutes ago and then my computer shut down.. FUN FUN... Darn computers. But here we go. 13 DPO 25, 15 DPO 43, 17 DPO 97, 19 DPO 267, 19 DPO 261 (this was taken when I went to the ER. They figured it was just becuase it was a different lab.) 21 DPO 109. 23 DPO 91, 25 DPO 67. I was in the ER on 19 DPO. Let me tell you I was sitting in my chair at my desk ( I work from home). I was in the middle of a phone call.. All of a sudden i feel like a bomb went off inside me. I was doubled over in pain. Went to the bathroom no spotting. My hubby was out of town. My mother in law came over got my yougest. I drove myself to the ER. They did 3 different types of U/S.. They said kidney stones. gave me pain meds and sent me home. After seeing there was fluid behind my uterus. They said it was to early. Went to my doc the next day. He said he saw no fluid nothing. Said everything looked good. Back in the ER Sunday. Pain meds and sent me home. Back to the doc on Tuesday. Said I was over reacting and that i needed to rest. I then talked to my friend, she said go see my doc. I saw him on Thursday at 10:30 he said there is only 1 reason for you to feel this way. ECTOPIC. He had me in surgery by 12. He said that my tube had ruptured atleast 5 days before the surgery. He said the blood was black and my tube was black. He had to remove my left tube. I never had any spotting or anything the whole time I was going through this. So that is my story. It sucks. I would now be 17 weeks and 4 days. And I think about it all the time. I see babies and think of what could have been. Pregnant women drive me nuts. and on top of that me and my sisters were all pregnant at the same time and my sister now has a 2 month old lil boy. So needless to say it was very hard. I felt like every which way I turned it was being put in my face. So be prepared because it is hard. I will pray that you can just get the shot and not have to have surgery. I hope everything goes smoothly and if you need to talk I am here. :cry:

I was thinking about you last night. Wondering if you were able to get any rest before you go to the hospital this morning. I will give you the information on how mine went. I had actually typed all this out about 10 minutes ago and then my computer shut down.. FUN FUN... Darn computers. But here we go. 13 DPO 25, 15 DPO 43, 17 DPO 97, 19 DPO 267, 19 DPO 261 (this was taken when I went to the ER. They figured it was just becuase it was a different lab.) 21 DPO 109. 23 DPO 91, 25 DPO 67. I was in the ER on 19 DPO. Let me tell you I was sitting in my chair at my desk ( I work from home). I was in the middle of a phone call.. All of a sudden i feel like a bomb went off inside me. I was doubled over in pain. Went to the bathroom no spotting. My hubby was out of town. My mother in law came over got my yougest. I drove myself to the ER. They did 3 different types of U/S.. They said kidney stones. gave me pain meds and sent me home. After seeing there was fluid behind my uterus. They said it was to early. Went to my doc the next day. He said he saw no fluid nothing. Said everything looked good. Back in the ER Sunday. Pain meds and sent me home. Back to the doc on Tuesday. Said I was over reacting and that i needed to rest. I then talked to my friend, she said go see my doc. I saw him on Thursday at 10:30 he said there is only 1 reason for you to feel this way. ECTOPIC. He had me in surgery by 12. He said that my tube had ruptured atleast 5 days before the surgery. He said the blood was black and my tube was black. He had to remove my left tube. I never had any spotting or anything the whole time I was going through this. So that is my story. It sucks. I would now be 17 weeks and 4 days. And I think about it all the time. I see babies and think of what could have been. Pregnant women drive me nuts. and on top of that me and my sisters were all pregnant at the same time and my sister now has a 2 month old lil boy. So needless to say it was very hard. I felt like every which way I turned it was being put in my face. So be prepared because it is hard. I will pray that you can just get the shot and not have to have surgery. I hope everything goes smoothly and if you need to talk I am here. :cry:[/QUOTE]

Thanks so much for all of this Lissa. ARGH! I'm so angry that they put you through this. What a bunch of morons. You could have died! It's weird, today is the day I go in and this morning I had red blood for the first time. It's like my body knows there's no point in trying to hide it. "she knows...;" I don't have any pain, just fleeting moments of it. Again, thanks for this and for your prayers. It will go fine. The TR doctor said if I don't get support to call his office right away and he'll take care of it. Will keep you posted....

:yipee:Girls my chart looks exactly the same as the month I got my BFP... I know it ended badly. But I have to say I am all over the excitement. I told my hubby last night. ( I know this sounds crazy). But I told him I think we got it this month. He said how can you know already. I said I just feel it. I feel it deep down. I feel calm about it but yet excited. I am sure you all know what I am talking about. With all my kids I just knew. I still wont be testing early. But This TWW can't go fast enough... :dust: to all the girls waiting with me.

Sweetie, that's fantastic. It doesn't matter what happened last time. That was a complete fluke and won't happen again. I just "knew" last month too. I overlayed my charts on some bfp charts and the first one was identical to mine. I felt butterflies because I was so hopeful. I said I wouldn't test early either but I did cave on 10dpo. When you know, you know...I got so paranoid because I didn't have the implantation dip or spotting that people seemed to talk about but sure enough, I was! Go with your gut and fingers so tightly crossed for you!!!!!

cdn I also think you are an amazing strong woman I couldnt imgaine what the last few weeks have been like for you :( I think that you are handling tihs very well and I know god works in some very hard to understand ways sometimes but he def. has a greater plan for you :) I hope everything goes well and you can get back on the ttc wagon asap! Lots and lots of hugs

Dash I love the pic its amazing how quckly they grow to look like lil people :) Im soooo happy everything is going super! I really just said to my hubby how lucky we are so many woman have such shitty journeys I guess god knows im not a tuff girl and I wouldnt be able to handle it!
Sweets I hope you caught that egg girl that would be great!!!!
FAith I hope your right behind sweets and you 2 are bump buddies :)
To everyone I really am feeling soooo lucky today there is so many sad stories that TR woman know to well and I just feel so lucky not to have faced any in my own life and to the woman who have you truly are strong and amazing woman!!!!!

i just knew with all mine hun:thumbup:
really hope you get that BFP this month hun:hugs:
i"m in the dreaded ttw now.... like you said ... hope it hurries up!!!

Dash!!! Your little baby looks so cute:) Glad you got it uploaded:happydance: sound like a busy one! You may have a quite a handful when he/she arrives:haha:

When I was preggo with my ds (now 13) we could see his mouth moving on the ultrasound! We joke about it now, because HE IS THE BIGGEST TALKER YOU HAVE EVER SEEN!!! Dh and I have to "go run errands" just to get a break so WE can talk:dohh: ugh! He loves to learn new things and share with everyone around:) He will probably need to find a quiet wife:haha: (This is a kid who has been reading encyclopedias for *fun* since he was 7. If I need to know something, I ask Jacob:))

Thinking of you CDN. I am hoping that everything is going well for you

CDN: Just popped on to say just what Lissa said, I'm thinking of you and hoping that you're managing through this very tough day:hugs:

Great news!!!! It's not in the tube! After a very long day in the ER, I had my U/S and there is a yolk sac in my uterus. Now, I was very clearly told by the OB that he does not believe this is a viable pregnancy so I am now waiting to miscarry. My numbers today were 555 so still not dropping but I am having more red blood after all of the exams. My cervix is still closed but they believe I'm on my way to losing the bean. I'm sooooo grateful it's not tubal, I can't even tell you. They want me to come back in on Sunday and get another beta and then an U/S on Wednesday. So, good news if you can call it that. Wow, what a rollercoaster indeed! I'm so excited because I read that you are more fertile after a miscarriage so hopefully we can try again soon. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. They worked! Smooch! V.

SO glad its not in the tube! Im sorry you dont really have the happy ending you hoped for, but it means you dont need the shot you didnt want.

When I first popped on this board I remember a discussion about miscarriage being a TR girl's right of passage after her surgery- that sounds terrible, but it does seem to be somewhat of a trend. It may not have happened to ME, but by no means are you alone in this.

Great news!!!! It's not in the tube! After a very long day in the ER, I had my U/S and there is a yolk sac in my uterus. Now, I was very clearly told by the OB that he does not believe this is a viable pregnancy so I am now waiting to miscarry. My numbers today were 555 so still not dropping but I am having more red blood after all of the exams. My cervix is still closed but they believe I'm on my way to losing the bean. I'm sooooo grateful it's not tubal, I can't even tell you. They want me to come back in on Sunday and get another beta and then an U/S on Wednesday. So, good news if you can call it that. Wow, what a rollercoaster indeed! I'm so excited because I read that you are more fertile after a miscarriage so hopefully we can try again soon. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. They worked! Smooch! V.

:hugs: I'm so happy you don't have to have the shot! Aahhhh, I'm sorry though that your lo won't be able to stay:cry: as Dash mentioned...tragic but all too true...MC with tubal gals is a right of passage:shrug: (BTW, I conceived my dd the cycle following a MC:thumbup:)

so glad baby is"nt in your tube hun
but it"s still very upsetting your losing your lil bean....but you are more fertile after a m/c....i concieved my ds the month after:thumbup:
on a positive note....your tubes are working!!!! with no scarring etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->