Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

I had a D&C done when I had my ectopic. I told them to just to get rid of all the extras in there. i am glad i did because my cycles have been better and less cramping. I also found out I had a fibroid in there from doing it

I am with you Herbie. I took my temp this morning. I had a big jump. Which I had with my Last BFP. on the same day. So I am pulling for it. I think this month will be devistating if we didn't get it. Becuase I so feel like we did. As each day goes on, I feel more and more confident. My hubby is even thinking we got it. :) He always knows. We have had 6 pregnancies together and he was always right. So we shall see. We are leaving for Vegas on Friday. So I wont be testing until Sunday..
everything crossed for you hunni:thumbup: xxxxxxxxxxx

So, I'm sure you guys are sick of my stories but really, can my saga get any more complicated???? I have clearly miscarried and have passed what looked like the sac or some kind of pregnancy related tissue. Felt at peace with that because it's all bringing me closer to the end and to my next bfp. Dr wanted me to get betas to make sure they are going down. Well, yesterday's beta was 745. WTF? Friday's beta was 555 so they are going up, not down. My dr called me late yesterday and said I was "complicated" and he was concerned about how heavy my bleeding still is after passing tissue. He said that ususally, after passing that, my bleeding should have subsided and my beta's should have plummeted. So... he called the OB on call at the hospital who said she thinks I should come in and have a D&C because there is clearly retained product. I really can't decide and told him I would let him know today what I wanted to do. Part of me just wants to go in and get it over with but the other part of me really hopes I can just do this on my own. Though I never thought I would still be in beta hell AFTER a m/c. I mean come on, can't it ever be just over for me? Still bleeding pretty heavy so maybe I just need to put an end to this. Also, I guess a d&c would ensure that my uterus is all cleaned out and ready for my baby. Advice?

oh girl you really are in beta,mc, ectopic hell!!!!! I say go for the d & c like sweets said it will give you a good cleaning :) your in my thoughts :hugs:

:wave: Hello Ladies. . . so i am 7 dpo as of today and kinda hoping for a :bfp: this month but i am not so sure its going to happen...I have had a few weird moments that kinda has me thinking maybe but i dunno...kinda upset to my stomach at times...lots of saliva constantly...and dizziness like crazy.....God certianly has this grand master plan for us this time around and it kinda gets a little frustrating just waiting to see what it will be this month. Hope that everyone has a blessed day! :flower:

good luck to you MommaBrown. I am 6 DPO and going crazy. I see you just had your TR. Good luck

:wave: Hello Ladies. . . so i am 7 dpo as of today and kinda hoping for a :bfp: this month but i am not so sure its going to happen...I have had a few weird moments that kinda has me thinking maybe but i dunno...kinda upset to my stomach at times...lots of saliva constantly...and dizziness like crazy.....God certianly has this grand master plan for us this time around and it kinda gets a little frustrating just waiting to see what it will be this month. Hope that everyone has a blessed day! :flower:

Oh yea! We're glad you're here:thumbup: So, this makes *4* of us getting our BFPs this month:haha:

Lissa: 6dpo
Herbie: 6dpo
MommaBrown: 7dpo
Faith: 8dpo

Have you been googling your symptoms:haha: What would we do without the internet:)

KEEP US POSTED:winkwink:

CDN: I'm thinking of you today:hugs: I'm so sorry things aren't more "cut and dry" :( I've never had a D&C, my only miscarriage cleaned itself out. It's a hard decision, I'm sure. I can totally understand you wanting to get back on the TTC wagon and all this waiting game is just prolonging it:( I pray you'll have a peace about which decision is best for you:hugs:

You guys are all so close! Cant wait to see the outcomes :)

I know I can't believe it. One of us has to get a BFP atleast one of us. I am praying and sending baby dust to all of us.
I have a ? on progesterone cream. I started it on Friday. And today was the first day I was beat. I actually passed out on the couch. So I am curious if anyone has ever heard anything about it. My progesterone has always been on the low side since I have been TTC. So I thought I would try it this month. I keep crossing my fingers because this is the same way I was feeling back in February when I got my BFP. Only this time no back ache which is awesome. Soooooo I WANNA TEST.. I know it would be --- but I wanna do it just to get it out of my system. Can someone talk me down.. LOL

I know I can't believe it. One of us has to get a BFP atleast one of us. I am praying and sending baby dust to all of us.
I have a ? on progesterone cream. I started it on Friday. And today was the first day I was beat. I actually passed out on the couch. So I am curious if anyone has ever heard anything about it. My progesterone has always been on the low side since I have been TTC. So I thought I would try it this month. I keep crossing my fingers because this is the same way I was feeling back in February when I got my BFP. Only this time no back ache which is awesome. Soooooo I WANNA TEST.. I know it would be --- but I wanna do it just to get it out of my system. Can someone talk me down.. LOL

Do you have tests to spare? If so, go ahead and get it out of your system:haha: Although, I would recommend waiting until tomorrow morning for FMU:flower: I know all too well the temptation:) My bbs are so sore and tingly...but I keep reading about BFPs and it seems so many got their BFPs (including our own Mommax3) the month their bbs WEREN'T sore! So, I feel a bit discouraged:(

ya mine are always sore. But this month they feel full. Which is different. But it could be the progesterone. Who knows.

I do have an extra test. I actually have about 4 boxes but they are all blue dye. LOL.. and I know it would be a BFN. And my hubby says if you get a BFP before we go to Vegas you wont be able to have any fun. But I think it would still be fun. Just not as much. LOL.. In February I got my BFP at 8DPO.

morning ladies xxxx
totally agree, 1 of us has definately got to get that BFP!!!:thumbup:
really don"t think it"s my month:nope:
don"t feel any different to the rest of the months , so not looking good for me

Hi ladies...I went to see my dr to tell him that I wanted to go ahead with the D&C. The cincher was almost throwing up and having sore bb's and thinking I just can't endure feeling more pregnant when I have already miscarried. So, Dr called the OB on call at the hospital to see if they could fit me in. OB says "whoa, slow down, her betas are not dropping so she has not miscarried yet". My dr explained I have had heavy bleeding and tissue and the OB said he has seen that before and it's not over until those numbers drop. What?? He then asked me to come to the hospital so he could talk to me. Bottom line he said is if I had even a 1% chance that this pregnancy was viable, would I wait it out? I of course said yes. He said I either have not miscarried yet, I have an ectopic or this pregnancy may still be viable. I asked him how I could possibly have a tubal when they saw a sac and he said with my numbers so low, the U/S would not be considered accurate until 1500. He said it could have been a pseudosac or not a sac at all. ARGH.... I don't have any pain but again, he said that's because my numbers are too low so the pregnancy would not be large enough to cause pain. He did acknowledge that my numbers are not doubling so even though they are going up, it doesn't look ideal for a viable pregnancy but again, he has seen it happen. He said the textbooks aren't always right. So now I wait... I have another beta today. If my numbers dropped, he will do a D&C but said if he doesn't see anything in the uterus when he does it, I will have to have the shot for ectopic. Just when I thought it was finally over, here I still am. I am very emotional because I have been trying to deal with the loss yet the carrot continues to be dangling, just out of reach. I am pretty confident that there is no hope but.....

I do have an extra test. I actually have about 4 boxes but they are all blue dye. LOL.. and I know it would be a BFN. And my hubby says if you get a BFP before we go to Vegas you wont be able to have any fun. But I think it would still be fun. Just not as much. LOL.. In February I got my BFP at 8DPO.

Muffin, how can you even stand it? You must be dying to poas!! Vegas is a lucky place. I would bring a test with me!! Good luck:)

Ohhhh, sounds promising. The extra saliva is very common in early pregnancy. Fingers crossed....

Good morning ladies. This is a really big pain to do this to get to the last page.. :)

Muffin, how can you even stand it? You must be dying to poas!! Vegas is a lucky place. I would bring a test with me!! Good luck:)

I have 2 tests packed. I talked with my hubby this morning and we both agree that I should test Friday. Just to be responsible. My temps are climing like crazy after hovering around the coverline. So we shall see. I wanna beleive that this is going to be my BFP and all that. But at the same time I wanna go have some fun. Drinking and having a good time. But Then again in 9 months it would be great to have a baby in my arms. :)

Oh yea! We're glad you're here:thumbup: So, this makes *4* of us getting our BFPs this month:haha:

Lissa: 6dpo
Herbie: 6dpo
MommaBrown: 7dpo
Faith: 8dpo

Have you been googling your symptoms:haha: What would we do without the internet:)

KEEP US POSTED:winkwink:

Yes I sure have! Today woke up with very bad achey breast and still getting the dizzy spells and just kinda not feeling like me. I am cramping a bit in my abdomen...not going to get my hopes up yet...funny thing is my cp is very high and soft and last month it was high and hard at 8 dpo. I know everyone says you can't go by cp. Crossing my fingers for all of us ladies! Here is lots of :dust:!!!

I have 2 tests packed. I talked with my hubby this morning and we both agree that I should test Friday. Just to be responsible. My temps are climing like crazy after hovering around the coverline. So we shall see. I wanna beleive that this is going to be my BFP and all that. But at the same time I wanna go have some fun. Drinking and having a good time. But Then again in 9 months it would be great to have a baby in my arms. :)
wow that chart looks good lisa xxx
looks like it will be you with that BFP!! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"