Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

Ok ladies. I hope you all are sitting down. I have some bad news. I am scared, heartbroken, and at a loss for what to do. I have been sick for about a month. I haven't really said anything on here. As it would come and go and the pain would come and go. Well finally I couldn't take it anymore. So I went to the doc. He did a Ct SCAN. of my whole chest and sholders. As I had open heart surgery when I was young. He thought it could have something to do with the wires in my chest. Or a pulled muscle. Something along one of those 2 lines. Well turns out after doing 4 different lung tests and the ct. I have 2 spots in my left lower lung. I am only 30 and looking at a very good possiblility of lung cancer. I was told when I was little that my lungs were severly damaged because of my heart problem. I was told that my impure blood would sit in my lungs and was not being pushed out because there wasn't enough to push it out. Anyway so I am now on 2 different puffers my lungs are aged to a 96 yr old according to all the tests. Which just makes me feel really good about myself. My husband wont let me get upset about it. I think because he is scared and he doesn't want to show it. My doc said right now is not the right time for a baby and to stop TTC after this cycle. As I am looking at being on some very heavy meds. He gave me vicodin and diazapam ( not sure if I spelled those right). He said to take them if I have to. So for now I have to wait 6 months for another CT to see if they are growing or what is going on, unless things get worse.
So for me I believe God works in mysterious ways. We didn't get the Walmart account so my hubby is home and looking for a job that will at most have him gone over night and home the next day. We haven't told the kids yet, not sure if I am going to. I hope you gilrs dont mind if I still stop in and say Hi. Heck I might stop by everyday. I love looking and reading what you all have to say.

Oh sweets im soooo sorry :cry: what a horrible thing to deal with at such a young age I pray that your great pma and wonderful family along with gods help get you through this!!!! I hope you keep coming to this thread to update us and just share the good things of life :) lots and lots of :hugs:

Hi, I am a newbie here I had my tubal reversal on May 13,2011 I was told to wait two months b4 ttc time seems to be passing by slowly. Any who baby dust to all and good luck ttc.

Hi, I am a newbie here I had my tubal reversal on May 13,2011 I was told to wait two months b4 ttc time seems to be passing by slowly. Any who baby dust to all and good luck ttc.

Welcome:hugs: we love to have new TR sisters join us. We're all at different places of the TTC journey:) Feel free to ask questions or vent or whatever:flower:

I hope you get your little miracle in a short time:winkwink:

Thank you ladies for supporting me. This has been a heck of an emotional rollarcoaster. I finally got my hubby to say something last night. It was only 1 sentence but its progress. He said something about me out living him and I shouldn't worry. And he left it at that. I am going to start working on a will and all that. So hard to think about. But I love my kids and I want them to know that. I finally told my girlfriend last night and she cried. Right now I am trying to enjoy every minute I can with the kids. I guess you never know the things you take for granted until it comes down to it. My biggest fear is something happening and my youngest not remembering me. I know this sounds horrible but it is what I am facing right now. This next 6 months is going to be so hard. I just pray that these spots don't grow and that everything is fine. Using the puffers has really helped. The pain is better, at times it seems to be gone. The albuteral puffer makes me feel like my heart is racing. But other then that it is all good.

Lissa, I truly admire your strength. It's amazing how quickly ANY of our lives can change...you're right, we should all enjoy each day. We never know what tomorrow will bring. I truly believe you will overcome this! Don't lose hope!:kiss:

Dash- Congrats on the BABY GIRL! WOOOHOOO!

Lissa- Wow hun. Hope that everything works out well for you and that the spots do clear up. Praying for you and your family.

Welcome MzLady I am a newbie to really had mine done in March! Lots of baby dust to you!

Welcome Mzlady- I waited also. It was the longest few months of my life!

Lissa- was just praying for you today...

so sorry Lisa:cry:i lost mt dad to lung cancer so know what you and your family are going through :cry:
Dash- congrats on your little girl!!!
had my scan on friday and beanie is in the right place and all is ok

Herbie: Great news on the scan:thumbup:

Lissa: I just wanted to mention, as I was thinking about you yesterday. Are you seeing a really good, reputable doctor? Are you getting a second opinion? Is this the same dr. that neglected to find the ectopic? I just hope your getting the VERY BEST care and diagnosis.:hugs:

Thank you all for the warm welcome! I am counting down my days.

Lissa my prayers are with you and your family stay positive it means the world to your kids and hubby

Dash congrats on the DD but can you send some blue baby dust my way!

I have been trying to read all the threads to catch up but I need a notebook to keep track and take notes... Lol

I didn't have to use OPK's, soy, clomid or anything to conceive my three girls it just seems to be overwhelming, then I wonder are my tube lengths good or have they closed due to scar tissue during the healing process I think I am going to drive myself crazy.

Thank you all for the warm welcome! I am counting down my days.

Lissa my prayers are with you and your family stay positive it means the world to your kids and hubby

Dash congrats on the DD but can you send some blue baby dust my way!

I have been trying to read all the threads to catch up but I need a notebook to keep track and take notes... Lol

I didn't have to use OPK's, soy, clomid or anything to conceive my three girls it just seems to be overwhelming, then I wonder are my tube lengths good or have they closed due to scar tissue during the healing process I think I am going to drive myself crazy.

What are your tube lengths? Yes, I know exactly how you feel about the possibility of closed tubes:nope: I PRAY that is not the case for any of us here:thumbup: I know the only way to check is HSG...if no BFP by my 1 year TR ann. I will probably schedule to have one done:( I reaaaaallly don't want to..and hope I will get our little miracle before that. As you mentioned, I didn't have to take anything to increase fertility before tubal ligation either...boy how we took that for granted:wacko: I'm currently 3 weeks into Maca, and about 6 weeks into Spirulina...as well as Mama's Red Raspberry Brew (tea) and my prenatal, of course. Oh, also I take something that has horsetail/sawgrass in it as that is supposed to help rid the body of internal scar tissue:thumbup: I talked with a lady who has had 2 TR babies and swears by it after an ectopic which revealed lots of scar tissue in one of her tubes..she took this herb and has since conceived both TR babies on that side and dr. said she has NO scarring anywhere..even after several C-sections:thumbup: figured it can't hurt to take that, too:) I'm anxious for you to hop on the TTC wagon with us:)

If you don't mind my asking, how many years young are you?

Welcome to the new lady :)
sweets I cant stop thinking about you either! you truly are a strong woman and I just know you will be ok :)
Herbie Im soooo happy your lil bean is in the right spot!!! and wow might I add your moving right along is it just me or does everyone elses pregnancies move sooo quick?!
i have my scan in the am I cant wait!!!!! will post pics :)

Yes Momma- your pregnancy seems to be going WAY faster than mine. Haha. I seriously feel that way!

Fatih,
Now you have given me more information to research, I am not sure of my tube lengths I guess I should call and find out. I am 32 years young and my DH is 34. What about you how long have you been ttc? How long ago was your TR?

Fatih,
Now you have given me more information to research, I am not sure of my tube lengths I guess I should call and find out. I am 32 years young and my DH is 34. What about you how long have you been ttc? How long ago was your TR?

:winkwink: Don't feel overwhelmed and by all means, you may not need anything I'm taking. Our dear friend, Dash, here, waited 3 months to TTC per dr.'s orders and got preggers her first month of trying:happydance: lucky gal:) She didn't take all these crazy supplements or temp. Ya just never know!
Anyway, I had my TR 11/12/10..this is our 6 month of trying:thumbup: I have to admit, I didn't think it would take this long, BUT I also realize that I knew nothing about my body prior to the TR:haha: I had no idea that I'm not a standard " O on cd14" gal, but rather cd18 or 19. Dh and I are both 36, we have 3 dc (ds17,ds13,dd9) and made the terrible mistake of a TL at the birth of our last baby :cry: BIGGEST regret of my life so far:( Doctors should not allow women to make such a HUGE decision when they're all messed up with hormones and just giving birth:nope: I think there should be a 3 month waiting period:)

Knowing your tube length is a big deal really;) Just always an interesting tid bit! Where did yuo have your TR done? What are the ages of your other children? :flower:

good luck today momma:hugs:
hope all goes well at your scan:hugs:

Herbie: Great news on the scan:thumbup:

Lissa: I just wanted to mention, as I was thinking about you yesterday. Are you seeing a really good, reputable doctor? Are you getting a second opinion? Is this the same dr. that neglected to find the ectopic? I just hope your getting the VERY BEST care and diagnosis.:hugs:

Good morning, I have been seeing my family doc. I see the pulmanologist (not sure if I spelled that right) the 26th My family doc has alwasy been very proactive. Heck he stuck me in the hospital over night because he knew it was the only way my insurance would pay for the tests I needed. And I didn't even have to tell him that. LOL.. After I see the pulmanologist I will know more. If I don't like him I will get another opinion. The doc who missed the ectopic was my OB/GYN doc... WAS!!!!!! I just can't believe I have to wait 6 months before I can find out for sure. This is going to be the longest 6 months ever. Thank you for thinking of me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->