Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

Dash,
When do your kids get out of school? My kids have been out since May 14, they go back August 10,... I always find it interesting how different states school years run

Future_Numan thanks for the welcome

AFM- we are planning this year summer vacation the kids have opted to go back to Orlando, FL so we will head to the sunshine state the second week in July, other than that waiting for AF to arrive so I can begin my process of TTC.

My kids get out the last week of June and go back the 2nd week of September. The last few weeks waiting has just dragged on and on...I just want them home so we can go do some fun stuff!

ok so I am usually starting with AF by now. NO signs of the witch yet. Wondering if she is going to show. Or if this is going to be the month that she stays away. I can't help but think seems we gave up and so many other things going on that this will be the month. I wont be upset about it either. Now is one of those times I wish I had been temping becuase I think at this point I would have some idea as to what is going on ..LOL..

Oh wow Lissa! DO you think theres any chance it might be stress?

It must have been stress because I usually start at night and about noon yesterday she came on big time. NO spotting this time just straight to the AF.

Lissa, I'm happy that you can now focus on getting your body healthy. It would have been so hard to make decisions with a little one growing inside:nope: now you can do what's best for YOU without worry about hurting a baby. Your still so young:hugs: once you're healed up, you'll have plenty of time for more babies:hugs:

How's everyone doing today? Quiet place these days, huh:shrug:

Just waiting to see if AF is coming for a visit. I have a PMS headache today:cry: not usually a good sign. I had major technical difficulties with my therm this month:dohh: 4 days of flat temps right around O time so I changed the battery and then I had 5 days of up and down temps...one day up, next day down, next day up, next day down etc. I decided to buy a new therm which is consistently higher than my other therm (I've been using both to compare) ugh...I'm wondering about getting my progesterone checked. I could wait another cycle and use my NEW therm AND temp vaginally and see what happens. On the other hand, I hate to waste a month, you know?! BUT, I'll have to pay out of pocket for the progesterone test and I'm sure it won't be cheap:( We've already had unexpected bills come up this past month, so I better just wait it out. I'm also considering using the saliva tests for hormone checks..supposedly they claim to be more accurate than blood as the samples are taken on several different days and times to get a better overall reading.

I hope you all are having good weekend. Where's everyone at in their cycles?

Good evening ladies. It sure has been quite around here. I wanted to stop by and say hi. Let you all know that the meds are helping. Thank God. Anyway my daughter is having a sleep over. I must be crazy..lol.. We just got done making shirts for fathers day. Tomorrow is bfast in bed for my hubby. Then off to the zoo (I think)..lol.. He says he isn't getting out of his chair tomorrow. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

Hey girls!

Lissa I'm glad your feeling better. Hope that continues.

I started progesterone last week and it is making me SO tired I'm practically useless. This pregnancy is flying by- almost halfway through already.

Faith, have you thought about trying progesterone cream?

Lissa: thanks for giving me an idea on cost...$60 isn't too bad:thumbup: I'm sooo glad you're feeling better with the meds:hugs: Enjoy the day with hubby tomorrow:)

Dash: Why are you taking progesterone so much later in your pregnancy? I've heard it DOES make you tired:( I even notice that right after O time...I feel really drained for a few days:nope: I did actually pull out my bottle of organic progesterone cream and started using it 3 nights ago. I would LOVE it if that could make a difference. I just need to stick with it longer than one cycle (which I did several months ago:dohh:)

If my temp looks decent tomorrow, I MAY decide to test..it would be a wonderful 18th Anniversary gift to dh and of course, a SUPER Father's Day present. If the temp is the same as this morning, I won't as that's my usual pattern...slight drop...temp the same for 2 days in a row and then another sharp drop which brings AF to visit:nope:

ANYWAY, I hope you all have a great day with your hubbys tomorrow. :kiss:

Hi girls:)

Just wanted to mention that I decided NOT to test this AM because my temp is slightly lower than yesterday...AF should be coming:cry:

I'm going to check on some testing options just to make sure my hormones are balanced and things are A-OK on the inside:winkwink:

I do have to say, this TWW went quickly because I had lots going on:haha: I think I'll keep that up..than O time will be here before I know it:flower:

Im sorry Faith :( Hopefully you can get a few tests and it will help you on your way to making a baby!

I wrote out a super long reply to the progesterone question that didnt post last night :/ Basically, I have an incompetent cervix, and I use progesterone applied to the cervix every day from weeks 16-34, and it helps prevent my cervix from shortening and opening before its time. It worked REALLY well with my daughter, and Im hoping it works the same this time!

Hi All,

I'm new to the site but have read quite a few posts!
Abit about me, im 38 and already mom to 3 great kids aged 18, 15 and 13 from another marriage. I had my tubes clipped 3 yeas ago as thought that my family was complete but now myself and dh really want a child together. DH has got two boys from a previous relationship, all the kids are so excited at the prospect of maybe having a new baby in the house, long way off i know!! Got first app with doctors on Thursday to find out how to go about getting a reversal. Really hoping to come away with a referral!!
Would be great to hear from ladies who have been through or are going through the same thing!

Hi All,

I'm new to the site but have read quite a few posts!
Abit about me, im 38 and already mom to 3 great kids aged 18, 15 and 13 from another marriage. I had my tubes clipped 3 yeas ago as thought that my family was complete but now myself and dh really want a child together. DH has got two boys from a previous relationship, all the kids are so excited at the prospect of maybe having a new baby in the house, long way off i know!! Got first app with doctors on Thursday to find out how to go about getting a reversal. Really hoping to come away with a referral!!
Would be great to hear from ladies who have been through or are going through the same thing!

Welcome:)

Such an exciting journey:winkwink: I hope you can get your TR quickly so you can start trying for your new addition;)

Make sure to research your TR doctor! You want to be sure and go with a reversal expert..someone who specializes in this procedure and does many, many in a year!

Hello Ladies! Been busy busy!

Faith Sorry to hear that AF is coming around. I don't think this is my month either. Just not really feeling it. I have made the decision that i am not going to chart my temps anymore or POAS after this month. It will happen sooner or later. :winkwink:

Welcome tryingfor4! Hope that you get that referral and like Faith says research the doctor.Mine was done in Tennessee by Dr. Lisa Willams Rogers and that is all she does. I had though about going to Chapel Hill and getting Dr. Berger but after talking on the phone with the nurse i knew that this was the place for me. They actually go into full detail about the whole surgery and my husband and children were able to leave the hospital and go eat or play and Dr. Roger's nurse called on the hour every hour to let him know how i was. Once i went back into recovery Dr. Rogers called him personally and let him know everything she did. I had an amazing experience.Good Luck on your journey.

MommaB: i hope your wrong about this month:winkwink: and you do indeed get your BFP:thumbup: I would love to quit temping too, but after this cycle, I'm concerned that perhaps I have low progesterone and doing the temping gives a pretty good indication of this. I have 1 month left with my FF subscription so I'm thinking I'll do just one more month with my new therm:haha: I've said this before and then keeping doing is every month:dohh: but I really would love to quit temping.

Tryingfor4: I've heard great things on another board about Dr. Rogers in TN, too:) I had mine done with Dr. Sanchez at Florida Fertility Experts in St. Petersburg/Clearwater. His partner, Dr. Zbella seems to have a really good reputation as well. At this point, I would recommend him over Dr. Sanchez as I've seen far more TR gals get their BFPs with Zbella.

ETA: I see your not in the USA. I'm sorry, I don't know of any TR dr.s outside the USA. We do have another gal on these boards (Spuggle) who is from West Midlands. Perhaps she'll chime in here and offer some advice from her own TR surgery there.

Hi everyone. Hi there to the new laides and welcome. :) Tryingfor4 I used Dr. Greene at lakeside Surgical Center in Gainesville, GA. He is wonderful. He has his own MB for all the women who go there and he has had much success and low rate of Ectopics.
As for Me. I am chugging along in the game of life. LOL.. I am actually feeling a lil more optimistic. After doing much research I found out that it could have been a cold or just some dust in the air that I inhaled. I can't wait to go to this Pulmanologist and here him say it is nothing. Thank you ladies for all the prayers.

Hi everyone. Hi there to the new laides and welcome. :) Tryingfor4 I used Dr. Greene at lakeside Surgical Center in Gainesville, GA. He is wonderful. He has his own MB for all the women who go there and he has had much success and low rate of Ectopics.
As for Me. I am chugging along in the game of life. LOL.. I am actually feeling a lil more optimistic. After doing much research I found out that it could have been a cold or just some dust in the air that I inhaled. I can't wait to go to this Pulmanologist and here him say it is nothing. Thank you ladies for all the prayers.

Lissa: I'm so happy that your being positive about this. I believe it will truly make a difference in the out come:thumbup: Remind me again, when do you see the pulmanoligist? :kiss:

sweets im glad that your feeling good and thinking optimisticly :)
faith still no af?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->