Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

Ok, so now that I have had a night to sleep on it. And a few hours with my friend. I got to cry for a minute then of course she made me laugh. I guess that is what friends do best. Ok so I have the SLE lupus which is the kind that attacks your muscles and your nervous system. He also said that it causes inflammation around your heart and lungs and evenutally can lead to kidney damage. This all sounds like a bowl of cherries.. :( So then I ask about treatment and he then tells me that he isn't the doc that would treat it. He said that he had spoke with my family doc and that they both agree to wait until my next flare up to do the treatment becuase it will knock me on my butt as they put it. They also feel as if they caught it on the tale end of the flare up. So that is pretty much it. I am sad scared stressed and ready to smoke. This coming weekend is my hubby and I's 10 yr wedding anniversary. So I am trying to process all of this so we can enjoy each other. We are going to Indianapolis. He got a suite that has a pool hot tub sauna steam room and a massage chair all in the room. O and a water slide. I am sure we will find plenty to do .. No kids for the weekend will probably be a good thing for me. Thank you ladies for all of the support.

Ok, so now that I have had a night to sleep on it. And a few hours with my friend. I got to cry for a minute then of course she made me laugh. I guess that is what friends do best. Ok so I have the SLE lupus which is the kind that attacks your muscles and your nervous system. He also said that it causes inflammation around your heart and lungs and evenutally can lead to kidney damage. This all sounds like a bowl of cherries.. :( So then I ask about treatment and he then tells me that he isn't the doc that would treat it. He said that he had spoke with my family doc and that they both agree to wait until my next flare up to do the treatment becuase it will knock me on my butt as they put it. They also feel as if they caught it on the tale end of the flare up. So that is pretty much it. I am sad scared stressed and ready to smoke. This coming weekend is my hubby and I's 10 yr wedding anniversary. So I am trying to process all of this so we can enjoy each other. We are going to Indianapolis. He got a suite that has a pool hot tub sauna steam room and a massage chair all in the room. O and a water slide. I am sure we will find plenty to do .. No kids for the weekend will probably be a good thing for me. Thank you ladies for all of the support.

Lissa, enjoy your anniversary:) It's so important to keep our marriages strong and healthy so when these "for better or for WORSE" situations come along you can walk through them together. That's wonderful that you two are taking the time for each other..so very important! AND the kids really benefit in the long run:winkwink: Yes, you do have a lot to process, but just take it a day at a time:hugs:

Hugs Lissa! I have SLE lupus also, but its been in remission since I was 20. I have had no flare ups AND successful pregnancies with no help from medications. I got my diagnosis when I was 15 and started treatment with a rheumatologist for my joints and an internal medicine doctor for my kidneys (which I had trouble with). Ive only had joint, bladder, and kidney problems, never anything bigger....so I consider myself pretty lucky. I suggest looking into some natural remedies- stuff to help with myelin on nerves and things that boost the immune system. I also have an aunt who has SLE and though she went through a 2 year period of being VERY sick with some internal and nervous system issues, she is now perfectly healthy also- she is currently touring the country with her band at the age of 48, with no apparent health problems at all. So DONT feel doomed or like this is going to take you out...just dont let it!

Holy cow Im 18w3d! And the only reason I realized it was my ticker!

Im getting majorly kicked in the bladder and cervix this morning. Not cool.

Dash:happydance: yeah for being 18wks +:thumbup:

Good advice for Lissa:) It's good to hear positive reports despite the diagnosis:thumbup: Makes me feel better:) I hope it does for Lissa as well:winkwink:

lissa im so sorry and lots of hugs but after reading what dash wrote I feel very hopeful for you and i hope you do to :) enjoy your anniversary it sounds like its going to be a great weekend!
Dash holy crap woman your almost half done :)
Faith how is it going with the not trying to hard method? i hope your relaxing and enjoying summer and not getting to aggrivated. I hope you get preggo in august that way you have a great summer and then you have your baby for next summer :)
afm nothing much to report im feeling alot better thank god i saw my chiropractor in town today and she was like wow what is this pointing at my belly so I guess it must be obvious now so I will get to posting some pics soon. hope everyone is enjoying there summer :) oh yeah sweets have you heard from tater is she preggo yet? just curious

Momma, thanks for checking in:) Wow, your little peach is growing fast:) Glad your feeling good and YES, post a picture:happydance:
As for NTNP, it's sooo hard:haha: I just read a post on another group from a lady that had her TR, same facility as I did and just a week before me. She is now 28+3:) Many of the TR gals were asking how she did it so quick...she said they bd everyother day starting CD10-CD25 and prayed together before each time. I had a major:dohh:moment...when I told dh, he looked dumbfounded as well. We pray together as a family and on our own at various times in the day, but never before trying to make a baby:haha: so, that plan sounds VERY doable and we'll certainly be putting that one into practice:)

My sister is due with her little Sophia on the 14th and I'm sooo excited:happydance: She's 80% effaced(sp?) and almost 2cm:) Can't wait to hear a newborn baby cry and hold her!!

Thanks ladies. I am going to go to my family doc again tomorrow and i am taking my hubby with me. As I seem to forget everything at the time. I think I need some back up. I also called the Lupus foundation today. They are supposed to send me some info. I am going to try to focus on my anniversary and my babies for now. Thank you Dash for the all the encouragement. And you and Momma are chugging along. I can't believe how far along you ladies are already. For some reason everyone elses pregnancies always seem to go fast. Mine never seem to go that fast..LOL.. I hope you ladies are enjoying.
Dash I would love to hear about some natural things I can do. If you could inbox me and give me some pointers I would really appriciate it.

Faith I know its super frustrating! I felt the same way and it seemed everyone was posting there bfp! left and right and here i was trying everything under the sun and nothing! but after getting preggo I had a thought, i think its a good thing it took me longer to get preggo it seems that most girls (not dash lol) who got preggo quick or before 6 months of trying ended in a mc or tubal so keep that in the back of your mind :) its still not a year yet and normal girls can even take that long, this will happen for you!!! try the everyother day bding and trying to make it fun :)
sweets keep us posted on what your dr. says :)
I posted a pic its an ok one will try again in a couple of weeks

Lissa I will gather some info and send it over the next few days.

And Faith I think Momma is right- I know two people who are TTC right now who never had TL's and they are still months into it! One of them is 27 and the other is 34. It takes some time sometimes!

:happydance:loving the belly shots from here, too!:kiss: Brings a smile to my face:flower: and Momma, today your little peach baby turned into a lemon baby!!!

Thanks Dash & Momma for the encouraging words:) I do know that all things work together for good. So, the delayed getting preggers thing is how it's supposed to be for me;) It's just so strange to have to TRY month after month to get pg, for the first time in my life! I conceived 5 babies without a thought or a plan:shrug: Anyway, I'm really doing fine with it all :hugs:

What's everyone have planned for the 4th of July?:coolio:

We're leaving Friday for a show in Breckenridge, CO and will be back home early on the 4th. We're having a BBQ lunch and then all the kids will be playing on some big, inflatable water toys at my sister's while we all sit around and visit;) Then we usually try to sneak in a nap before fireworks and homemade ice cream. My two boys are soooo excited and had to go buy their fireworks last week:haha: My 13 y.o. has been planning how he's going to light everything and in what order and *what kinds of things he's going to light and then THROW like his Uncle Matt does* BUT this momma won't have any of that:nope:

HI, Faith we are celebrating our 10 yr wedding anniversary. We are going to a suite in Indianapolis. I am so excited. Then on my way back I am dropping my hubby off for his new job. I am so glad to be done with the trucking business. I will be back the night of the 4th to celebrate with the kids. I hate to leave my hubby but after a whole weekend together I am sure it will be ok. I plan to get back just in time to watch the fireworks with the kids. I can't believe it has been 10 years of marriage and 12 years of being together. It's amazing how time flies. Anyway.. I know you all are tired of hearing my drama. But I wanted to tell you what my family doc said today.. FINALLY A RAY OF SUNSHINE.. :) He said to go ahead and TTC he said most times it will actually put you into remission with Lupus. Funny thing is I know that I o'd today. I was like great thanks doc:thumbup: I should have seen you on Monday..LOL.. So we quick came home and Bd' cause we had no kids for the afternoon. Believe me I took an OPK to confirm it and it was a :) :happydance: So some good news I am happy to be back on the train. It was a little detour but we made it back. I am being refered to a reumotolgist (not sure if I spelled that right). He said they would call me to set the apt up. My doc then hugged me and told me to keep my chin up. He must have seen the stress on my face. He told me to keep taking all my meds until I get a +++ test and that day to stop taking everything as it is Naproxen. And he also put me on 81 mg of baby asprin. :happydance::happydance::happydance::dust::spermy: I hope my hubbies sperm can swim quickly.. LOL

That's azwesome lissa! Successful pregnancy can definitely be achieved with sle :) for me I find that I have less arthritis and jint pain with every pregnancy. Glad your doc gave you the go ahead!

Hmm had to post in 2 posts...couldn't push enter on my phone. Oops.

Faith- have fun in CO!

Oh Lissa:hugs: that puts a huge smile on my face:happydance: glad to have you back with us, girl:thumbup:
Have a wonderful, wonderful time with dh:winkwink:

Lissa that is great! I hope that everything works out now that you know whats goin on with your body!

Faith Have a blast Hun! I hope that everything works out for you and that you get you BFP soon because you deserve it.

Afm I am currently awaiting AF she should be here by friday or saturday. I knew this wasn't the month but i am not to worried. Planning our ceremony has def kept my mind off of the whole baby thing. As for the 4th we are having a big cook out and shooting off fireworks with friends and family.

I hope all of you have a safe and Happy 4th of July!

HI, Faith we are celebrating our 10 yr wedding anniversary. We are going to a suite in Indianapolis. I am so excited. Then on my way back I am dropping my hubby off for his new job. I am so glad to be done with the trucking business. I will be back the night of the 4th to celebrate with the kids. I hate to leave my hubby but after a whole weekend together I am sure it will be ok. I plan to get back just in time to watch the fireworks with the kids. I can't believe it has been 10 years of marriage and 12 years of being together. It's amazing how time flies. Anyway.. I know you all are tired of hearing my drama. But I wanted to tell you what my family doc said today.. FINALLY A RAY OF SUNSHINE.. :) He said to go ahead and TTC he said most times it will actually put you into remission with Lupus. Funny thing is I know that I o'd today. I was like great thanks doc:thumbup: I should have seen you on Monday..LOL.. So we quick came home and Bd' cause we had no kids for the afternoon. Believe me I took an OPK to confirm it and it was a :) :happydance: So some good news I am happy to be back on the train. It was a little detour but we made it back. I am being refered to a reumotolgist (not sure if I spelled that right). He said they would call me to set the apt up. My doc then hugged me and told me to keep my chin up. He must have seen the stress on my face. He told me to keep taking all my meds until I get a +++ test and that day to stop taking everything as it is Naproxen. And he also put me on 81 mg of baby asprin. :happydance::happydance::happydance::dust::spermy: I hope my hubbies sperm can swim quickly.. LOL

:happydance: what wonderful news!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->