Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

Lissa that is awesome to hear that you are looking on the bright side of things!

Faith I hope that i can just let it go as easy as i say i can. I guess i am not getting my hopes either until AF shows but i won't be surprised to see a BFN either. Speaking of AF has the witch came to see you yet???

Wonder how Herbie is doing?

sweets im glad that your feeling good and thinking optimisticly :)
faith still no af?

Nope, still no AF, BUT I have two temps below cover so I KNOW she's coming. Today is 13dpo so I'm okay with it if she waits one more day..giving me a 14 day lp. I had several cycles with 11 day lp which was starting to concern me as I hear less than 10 can be bad news:( Anyway, I can feel her coming:cry: I'm trying to not feel like giving up, but due to PMS hormones..I'm feeling rather defeated. My #1 fear is not that it's taking so long, or I'm getting older, but I'm afraid my tubes will close up:( As of today, I'm not planning to temp this next cycle. We will be traveling again over the next 8 weeks and I know my schedule is going to be crazy. I think I'll continue with my supplements and just let it be for now. God knows our hearts and desires and I need to quit trying so dang hard to control everything:thumbup:

I'm so happy that you and Dash are pluggin' along:) I can't wait to see belly pics from you two:) When is your next scan? I can't wait to hear what your having:happydance:

Hi everyone. Hi there to the new laides and welcome. :) Tryingfor4 I used Dr. Greene at lakeside Surgical Center in Gainesville, GA. He is wonderful. He has his own MB for all the women who go there and he has had much success and low rate of Ectopics.
As for Me. I am chugging along in the game of life. LOL.. I am actually feeling a lil more optimistic. After doing much research I found out that it could have been a cold or just some dust in the air that I inhaled. I can't wait to go to this Pulmanologist and here him say it is nothing. Thank you ladies for all the prayers.

Lissa: I'm so happy that your being positive about this. I believe it will truly make a difference in the out come:thumbup: Remind me again, when do you see the pulmanoligist? :kiss:

Next Tuesday.

faith still no af?

Nope, still no AF, BUT I have two temps below cover so I KNOW she's coming. Today is 13dpo so I'm okay with it if she waits one more day..giving me a 14 day lp. I had several cycles with 11 day lp which was starting to concern me as I hear less than 10 can be bad news:( Anyway, I can feel her coming:cry: I'm trying to not feel like giving up, but due to PMS hormones..I'm feeling rather defeated. My #1 fear is not that it's taking so long, or I'm getting older, but I'm afraid my tubes will close up:( As of today, I'm not planning to temp this next cycle. We will be traveling again over the next 8 weeks and I know my schedule is going to be crazy. I think I'll continue with my supplements and just let it be for now. God knows our hearts and desires and I need to quit trying so dang hard to control everything:thumbup:

I'm so happy that you and Dash are pluggin' along:) I can't wait to see belly pics from you two:) When is your next scan? I can't wait to hear what your having:happydance:

girl I know you have been at this awhile and it def. has to be taking its toll :hugs: dont give up, i want this for you soooo bad! i think taking a break from temping might be helpful I swear it seems once people stop trying so hard they get preggo, We def. need another bfp in this site and your def. due for one :)

faith still no af?

girl I know you have been at this awhile and it def. has to be taking its toll :hugs: dont give up, i want this for you soooo bad! i think taking a break from temping might be helpful I swear it seems once people stop trying so hard they get preggo, We def. need another bfp in this site and your def. due for one :)

Completely agreed!

Thanks! It only took me 3 months to figure out how to get one up. Haha. Im practically a planet...

Dash, I LOVE your bump pic...thanks for sharing:hugs:

Momma, you have a fuzzy little peach growing in side of you:) How sweet:flower:

hiya ladies
i"m doing ok a little bit of nausea so can"t complain
lovely bump pic hun
i agree we definately need some more BFPs!!!!!!!!!:hugs:

Good evening girls:flower:

I hope everyone is having a great Friday:)

Where is everyone in their cycles? Any new plans for this go around:shrug:

I decided to order softcups for this (and perhaps the next few..but hopefully NOT) cycles:thumbup: Unless O comes early this cycle, I'll be O'ing while we're in Colorado..staying in a hotel room with our 2 teenage boys:winkwink: I think the softcups will be VERY handy as we'll probably have to get creative in the bathroom...:huh:...anyway, I suppose one good thing that's come with my *extended TTC* is that my sister who has big fertility issues (tried for 10 yrs to conceive their NOW 4y.o. and have been *kinda* trying since) has gotten a renewed energy for TTC (CAN YOU IMAGINE TRYING FOR 10 YRS!!!...6 mo. has been hard for me!!)anyway, she's ordering some of the supplements I'm using and going to try softcups as well. I'm able to relate to her in a way I couldn't before, since I have never had a hard time getting pregnant. She seems more open to talking about it with me as well:) I'm glad because I KNOW how hard it is to keep it all in...BnB has been a life saver for me:kiss: I know her road is different from mine in many ways...she has endo, has had surgery for the endo, taken clomid, 2 failed IuI, 1 failed IVF, hubby has low sperm count and they're both 38. She got preggers after all that (age 34) after they had basically given up. Anyway, it would be so great if we could be pg at the same time:thumbup: I would think that softcups are a MUST when dh has low count! She's never tried them before, so we'll see what happens. I know her biggest obstacle is the endo:cry: Well, anywho...sorry for being so chatty. I hope everyone has a GREAT weekend:kiss: You guys are the BEST:hugs:

Im glad your being chatty! Everyone has disappeared...its a sign of summer! It sso nice you can be there for your sister. I have a cousin who I did not know was having fertility issues. About the time I was seeing an FS for options she opened up to me that they were having some problems- we had all always thought they just did not want kids.

Im taking a nice break this week and the family is going to the beach. It will be SO nice to be disconnected fro everything. My DH especially has been struggling to relax. He has a dad with cancer, a new baby on the way, half a house that isnt quite finished yet, a new job that is requiring 12 hours shifts 6 days a week- I think 3 days in a cabin on the beach is going to help him a LOT.

Im glad your being chatty! Everyone has disappeared...its a sign of summer! It sso nice you can be there for your sister. I have a cousin who I did not know was having fertility issues. About the time I was seeing an FS for options she opened up to me that they were having some problems- we had all always thought they just did not want kids.

Im taking a nice break this week and the family is going to the beach. It will be SO nice to be disconnected fro everything. My DH especially has been struggling to relax. He has a dad with cancer, a new baby on the way, half a house that isnt quite finished yet, a new job that is requiring 12 hours shifts 6 days a week- I think 3 days in a cabin on the beach is going to help him a LOT.

Dash, that's so great that you guys are taking a break:thumbup: Wow! It sounds like your dh has a lot of stress right now:( I hope his dad can overcome the cancer:nope: the thought of losing parents is really, really hard!I'm sure your a good support for him. Most men don't need alot, but I do know they love it when we tell them what a great job they're doing and how much we appreciate them taking care of us and protecting us. I certainly don't express that to my hubby as often as I should:( I'm really guilty of picking out the things he's not getting done rather than thanking him for what he has gotten done:(

I hope you guys have a wonderful, relaxing time:thumbup:

Hi ladies. I am back. I go back to the doc tomorrow. I am praying for good news. My hubby has said that we are going straight to IUI if we get good news. We sold one of the Semi trucks so we have the money right now. So we are praying for good news. If it is bad news I am going to get another opinion. Also we have our youngests preschool interview tomorrow. And finally our basement is going to be mold free by the end of the week. Who knew a liability claim on the company who built our house could be such a pain in the butt. I will give you ladies an update tomorrow night. Dash I love the new pic;.

Hi ladies. I am back. I go back to the doc tomorrow. I am praying for good news. My hubby has said that we are going straight to IUI if we get good news. We sold one of the Semi trucks so we have the money right now. So we are praying for good news. If it is bad news I am going to get another opinion. Also we have our youngests preschool interview tomorrow. And finally our basement is going to be mold free by the end of the week. Who knew a liability claim on the company who built our house could be such a pain in the butt. I will give you ladies an update tomorrow night. Dash I love the new pic;.

Lissa: Good to hear from you:hugs: I will be praying for good news, too:thumbup: Congrats on the sale of the semi:) I've been wondering about your house/flooding issue! Good to get rid of the mold, that's really bad news:nope: it can cause so many health problems:( IUI sounds exciting:happydance: What does that procedure cost? Does this mean you could have twins? Eeek, but wonderful:haha:

Herbie that is great i was wondering how you were doing!
Lissa I hope that every thing comes out can't wait to see your post to see how it went.
Faith girl i am sending you all the baby dust i can. I have talked to another woman and it took exactly a year to get preggers. I hope it doesn't take you that long but gives me hope that your tubes will be open and everything will work out great for you.

Afm i have been so busy. We are renewing our wedding vows in Sept. and having a cute lil ceremony so that has also keep my mind occupied and off of POAS and charting. I think that i enjoy doing it the old fashioned way a bit more less worrying about oh is this a positive or a negative...or every lil ache being a symptom. It will happen when its time not when i want it too.

HI ladies. Just a quick update. I will post more tomorrow. West to the doc today and it's offical I have Lupus. So TTC is still on hold I go to see my OB/GYN on July 28th. I told the doc about eveything I had been through. How I have been feeling and he then pulled out my blood work and told me that I have Lupus. He said I have the kind that will attack my muscles and my nervous system. He also told me that this is the reason I keep Mcing. He said that my body is fighting off anything. Including healthy tissue. Anyway I will give more details tomorrow. As I am just emotionally wiped.

HI ladies. Just a quick update. I will post more tomorrow. West to the doc today and it's offical I have Lupus. So TTC is still on hold I go to see my OB/GYN on July 28th. I told the doc about eveything I had been through. How I have been feeling and he then pulled out my blood work and told me that I have Lupus. He said I have the kind that will attack my muscles and my nervous system. He also told me that this is the reason I keep Mcing. He said that my body is fighting off anything. Including healthy tissue. Anyway I will give more details tomorrow. As I am just emotionally wiped.

Lissa:nope: I'm so sorry for the health issues you are struggling with:hugs: I wish I lived closer and could help you:( I'm praying that God will give you strength and wisdom for the coming days:kiss:

Herbie that is great i was wondering how you were doing!
Lissa I hope that every thing comes out can't wait to see your post to see how it went.
Faith girl i am sending you all the baby dust i can. I have talked to another woman and it took exactly a year to get preggers. I hope it doesn't take you that long but gives me hope that your tubes will be open and everything will work out great for you.

Afm i have been so busy. We are renewing our wedding vows in Sept. and having a cute lil ceremony so that has also keep my mind occupied and off of POAS and charting. I think that i enjoy doing it the old fashioned way a bit more less worrying about oh is this a positive or a negative...or every lil ache being a symptom. It will happen when its time not when i want it too.

Renewing your vows:happydance: how romantic:) Yes, keeping your mind off of TTC is sure to be a good thing:thumbup: I do however, hope we see a BFP from you by weeks end:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->