Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

Good morning ladies. Faith I hope you have a great time. MOmmabrown. A ceremony??? I must have missed something.
AFM We are packing today to go to Indianapolis. I am so excited and spending a few days away from the kids with just my hubby and I, is just what we need. I can't believe it has been 10 years. :) Yesterday he asked me if it mattered how much he spent on me. (So obviously he hasn't went shopping)LOL... I told him it didn't matter. But here is what I am doing. I have bought him a new wedding ring. His broke about 4 or 5 months ago. So me being the cute sweet little thing I am... I am putting it in a huge box. And I am putting a whole punch of little things in it. Like candy and massage oils and candles. with a whole bunch of paper.. I know I am rotten. LOL.. So in the end he will find another box that is bigger then a ring box. and in that box will be the ring. LOL.. That will be fun, cause he is like a kid in a candy store when it comes to opening things..LOL.. As he said to me last night you only hit 10 years of marriage once..I have gotten him 2 different cards. So you ladies have a wonderful weekend be safe and I will talk to you all on Tuesday..

Lissa YES A CEREMONY!!! I am very EXCITED!!!! We are renewing our vows. lol That is so funny to hear i bet he will enjoy it. My husband hates surprises and usually snoops around till he finds it or figures out what i bought so i started having my sister stash his gifts at her place till the day of. lol

Afm i went back to having a normal 28 day cycle this month!! For the last three months it has been a 34 CD right on the money and then this one slipped in there and shocked me. I knew the witch was coming. Has me hoping that maybe the three month wait that Dash was talking is going to work for us too. Not going to get my hopes up yet but hey you never know! Makes me wonder if it is something that dr's should really look at and recommend instead of waiting a month after surgery. Well ladies have a Happy and Safe 4th.

MommaBrown we did that for our 4th wedding anniversary. Only because no one approved of us getting married because we started off a little rocky. It was the new beggining that we needed. LOL.. I loved planning it. How long have you guys been married?

We have been married 5 wonderful years. We ran off and got hitched and his mom was a lil upset so we agreed on our 5th we would have a ceremony and renew our vows in front of friends and family. I kinda hope we get a BFP before then to so we can kill two birds with one stone. But we'll see even if it don't happen before i am still so excited. That new beginning lead to 6 more wonderful years! Congrats on the 10 year Anniversary too!

Morning ladies! Hope everyone has a fun and safe 4th! We are about to go stock up on meat and fireworks. Haha. Now thats American.

Dash, sounds all American to me too:haha: Hope you and your family have a fun holiday weekend:hugs:

Lissa: The new wedding band sounds so romantic:) I did the same thing for dh on our 10th anniversary. I hope you have a wonderful time enjoying each other and forgetting the cares of the world for a few days:winkwink:

MommaBrown: What a FUN surprise to announce a BFP at the ceremony:haha: I hope that works out for you:thumbup:

We arrived in Frisco, CO last evening only to discover the condo we are renting had not been cleaned after the last renters left!!!! I immediately called the lady we're renting from and she was very apologetic and said she would get to the bottom of it, but in the meantime, we could stay in the *studio* next door..well, got the code for the lock, walked in and guess what...wasn't cleaned either!!! The owner (lives in Denver and has a cleaning company clean the condos) was beside herself. SO, I took the sheets off the beds and picked up all the towels off the floor and started washing them...it took 4 loads...I have NEVER seen such teeny-tiny washings machine/dryer in my life! It was stuffed with 2 bath towels and the bath mat! Anyway, I found a bottle of 409 and cleaned the bathroom...ick:growlmad: On top of all of this, I got a migraine and nausea, likely due to altitude sickness (the elevation here is over 9000 ft)....it mimics the flu, for those who have never had it:( I'm feeling better today..just a dull headache..trying to drink lots of water but just feeling *out of it*.....so, the cleaning crew just finished cleaning our condo next door so we'll get our junk moved back over there now. My daughter is wanting to go shopping and I reeeeally want to take a nap:sleep:

Hope you all are having a fun weekend with friends and family:kiss:

HAPPY 4TH GIRLIES:happydance::yipee::dance: Thanking God today for the freedoms we still have in this country (at least for now) and for all of those who fought so hard for what we enjoy today :thumbup:

Hope everyone has an awesome day!!

Good morning ladies. I hope eveyone had a happy and safe 4th of July. Our villa was amazing. To have a pool in your room and a steam room was great. We relaxed it was very quite and dark. My hubby loved his gift. And what he got me was amazing. He got me a necklace with matching earrings. I haven't put them on yet because I am scared I will loose them. He got the kind of stuff that you just don't wear on an everyday basis.
Anyway. I hope you all enjoyed your weekend..
Faith that is such a bummer. I hope you got something out of it. I would have said I need this at 1/2 price. or something.

Good morning! Our 4th was great- just as every year we had some friends over and the guys blew things up all night...almost everyone had to work this AM (government employees) so I still got to be in bed by midnight ;)

Lissa it sounds like your room was amazing!

Lissa, I'm glad you and dh had such a wonderful time:) Looks like dh with have to take you out more so you'll have those special occasions to wear the beautiful jewelry:winkwink:

Dash, glad your 4th went well:) Dh's family lives in Kent and I know they had gorgeous weather! I hope it was as nice over where your were as well!

We had a great time, too! Lots of firework-mess to clean up this morning, but the kids had a great time! Everybody slept until 9am here this morning..eek! We didn't get home from Colorado until 2am yesterday morning...everyone got to bed and slept until Parade time and from there on...it was go, go, go! Dh did get a 3 hr. nap during the day yest. so he's the only who was feeling rested.

Well, just waiting to for a pos. OPK. I know it will be soon as I have lots of EWCM:winkwink:

Good morning ladies.. Well I wanted to give you ladies an update and Dash I was hoping you could help me with a list of ?'s for the ruematologist. I have my apt on August 18th. I know that is more then a month away. I couldn't believe they put it out that far. But I guess that is probably normal. Anyway I have plenty to keep me busy during my wait. Today we are getting our patio door installed, the water softner, and then I am accepting bids on the front porch and the deck for the back. I am also looking for a hot tub and a swimming pool. In the midest of all that I am also searching for an attorney as the company that was contracted to dig build the basement and do the excavating still has not finished after living here for 3 months. And now because of the basement flooding we have a crack in the floor of the basement. Yesterday Kevin went and rented a bobcat to start ripping out all the brush and stuff that they never took care of. Then on top of that Kevin starts his new job On Tuesday next week. I am going to be home with 3 kids I am sure that in itself will keep me busy..LOL.
The board sure has been quite.. Hope everyone is doing well.

wow sweets you are a busy woman!!!! I cant beIlieve that company is just screwing you guys like that wth! I hope you drag them through that court room and get a little extra just for your troubles :) Im stuck home today since my van is being a jerk and has to go into the shop tomorrow, I really dont like knowing I cant leave if I want to but today is going to be a hot one so im sure the kids will want to be in the pool all day anyways :) tomorrow I have a ob appointment and we get to hear the heartbeat :) hubby has to take me since my van will be in the shop he's not to thrilled since its during his work day but come on these are the perks of owning your own company right!?

Ladies, omg, it's been soooo long. Kind of took a break from it all. Had a very crappy month in June. Turns out I did have retained product and had to take Cytotec on June 17th because my hcg was still elevated. The good news is that it worked and a few days later my hcg was down to zero. Yahoo! I o'd 4 days ago so feeling happy that I'm no longer broken. Fingers crossed big time that we get our bean soon. Feeling very optimistic, not sure why but I just have a feeling. Thought there would be a ton of posts to catch up on but geez, super quiet over here. Lissa, so glad things are looking up for you and you may have some answers soon. LOVE the bump pics momma and Dash, wow, you guys look amazing. Herbie, congrats on your pregnancy and sweet Faith, I really, really am hoping for your bfp this month. Hugs to all of you and hope to see you soon on the "other side"!

Hey CDN! thanks for the update :) Hope you had a successful month, and even if you didnt Im glad you feel like things are back to normal again.

Lissa- Im going to send you a private message.

I have my level 2 ultrasound today. Im hoping our little baby B did not grow a penis since week 15, lol. I will feel much better when they tell me today, as I have been hearing a lot of horror stories about being told the gender so early and the baby popping out the opposite. We also get a weight on the baby, and they are checking every single little part. I have not taken a vitamin this whole pregnancy I have been so sick...so Im hoping that wont be an issue. In my experience, our bodies compensate for what we cannot provide. I try not to worry but there were weeks I ate nothing but crackers!

Dash I cant wait to hear if your lil girl is still a lil girl lol
cd fx you get your bfp this month

Good luck today dash. I am sure your girl will still be your girl. My youngest I was told at 15 weeks he was a boy so I am sure they are pretty accurate. Momma good luck at your apt today. CDN I hope you will be posting a BFP here really soon. Faith that goes double for you..
AFM MY hubby almost got the yard done yesterday so he will be finishing up on that today. The guy showed up to install the door at 3:00 yesterday instead of 9 a.m. So we asked him to come back this morning (hopefully he is on time today) I found out yesterday I get to take my hubby to Iowa next week.. YEAH!!! NOT and on top of that the :witch: will be here she is due Sunday or Monday. I am going to get my blood drawn today to check my progesterone levels as the MA called yesterday and said the doctor would like for me to do that the next 2 cycles. So I guess I get to do it. She also said he would like for me to take a baby asprin which I am already doing. I just started that about a month ago. Have a great day ladies.

Oh Faith i hope this is your month!! I haven't POAS or charted my temp all month. I enjoy it too. I am just going to go with the flow of things.

CdnMom it is good to here you are feeling better and are ready to try again!

Lissa what a bummer about the company not finishing their job. Wishing you luck on your list of questions.

Afm there is not much to dish on busy with the children and planning the ceremony has kept me pretty busy. I have been looking for dresses and think i have found one but DH will not look at it (he is superstitious) so now waiting on my sister to get a day off so she can go and check it out with me. Have a great day ladies.

Yestrday we heard our lo's heartbeat :) 144 which im still leaning towards girl. I have gained 12 pounds already :( I cant help it lol eating is the only way I stay not sick! us on the 4th cant wait!!!!!
Dash how did your us go? is your baby still a girl :)

That is wonderful. I am so happy for you :) Are you hoping for a girl?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->