Trying To Conceive After Tubal Reversal

Momma, glad everything went well at your appt.:thumbup:

Lissa, hope your progesterone level is good. What is the reason for having it checked? Hope AF doesn't show for you:)

Momma Brown, hope you find the perfect dress:) Perhaps you'll get preggers this cycle since there's been no opks and charting:happydance:

Dash, I hope everything went well at your appt.:hugs:

CDN, I'm glad your body is finally back to normal:thumbup: I hope this is BFP for you again..and one that stays:hugs:

AFM, just going to wait and see if af shows. I'm not feeling too hopeful about this cycle as I don't think I o'd until yesterday and we hadn't bd'ed since Tues. PM:( Our CRAZY summer show schedule has thrown a monkey wrench into TTC and I've really reached the end of my planning...no, really I have this time:haha:...I know I've said that before, but it's soooo frustrating to plan everything out and then end up not bd'ing on the right days. I'm going to continue with the maca and RR brew, vitamins etc., but no more opks, temping, hanging upside down like a bat etc. If it's God's will for us to have more than 3 kids, than it will happen. One of our dear ladies on another TR thread got her BFP yesterday:happydance: I'm so happy for her:) She truly deserves it after 2 mc.

I hope everyone is enjoying the summer....it's going to be gone before we know it:nope:

The reason they checked it is because it has been low which it was again this month it was 9.1 I think my OB/GYN is just wanting to have everything lined up and ready for my apt which is good. The nurse told me to test in 2 weeks I laughed and said I don't think I will be testing this month.. That I am sure AF will show by Monday.

just going to wait and see if af shows. I'm not feeling too hopeful about this cycle as I don't think I o'd until yesterday and we hadn't bd'ed since Tues. PM:( Our CRAZY summer show schedule has thrown a monkey wrench into TTC and I've really reached the end of my planning...no, really I have this time:haha:...I know I've said that before, but it's soooo frustrating to plan everything out and then end up not bd'ing on the right days. I'm going to continue with the maca and RR brew, vitamins etc., but no more opks, temping, hanging upside down like a bat etc. If it's God's will for us to have more than 3 kids, than it will happen. One of our dear ladies on another TR thread got her BFP yesterday:happydance: I'm so happy for her:) She truly deserves it after 2 mc.

I hope everyone is enjoying the summer....it's going to be gone before we know it:nope:

Faith- i would love to also but i am really just kinda leaving it up to faith if it happens and when it does happen i will be so happy but i am not going to stress .:thumbup: My older two children are gone frequently with their father and that leaves my youngest at home lonely with me and the DH. We have neighbors that are older than him and don't really like to play with him and it has hit me pretty hard that he is ready to have someone to play with. Part of my regret with the TL.:wacko:
Did you O like you thought??? I hope that some of the lil :spermy: stuck around and maybe you will get it after all this month. You are in my thoughts often and i hope that you get that BFP!:hugs:

Lissa, hopefully they can get that progesterone level back were it needs to be. I hope that you too get your BFP!!!

Afm, I have had these achey breasts since before Af and all through. Still haven't gone away. Makes me curious as to what this month has to bring me. I haven't O'd yet...i think... but i have heard that you can also have the same symptoms when O'ing that you do right before AF.?? Feelin a bit wet but no EWCM..I am just going to ride it out this month and see what happens. It will happen when the time is right.:flower:

Thanks MommaBrown:hugs: we can all relate to the huge regret in the TR. I know it makes BIG age gaps in the kids:( If I got preggers in the next month or 2, there will be 10 years between my youngest and the newborn:nope: Dh has mentioned on numerous occasions how many children we could have by now if we hadn't had a TL:( I hope you can give your youngest a sibling:)
I admire you greatly if you can just TTC on faith and nothing else:thumbup: I'm such a control freak and I know that's why I have such a hard time letting go of all of it. As far as I when I O'd...I don't really know as I left my therm at home (on purpose) when we left for this trip. I had a +opk in the afternoon on CD15, we bd'd that night using pre-seed and I put a softcup in immediately after. I *assumed* I would probably O on cd16 but had planned to bd that night to make certain. (I was also having heavy left O pains...)anyway, we ended up NOT bd'ing because we had to leave EARLY Thurs. morning for a business trip...dh went to bed since he was driving and I stayed up finishing packing and getting odds & ends ready:( So, CD17 morning, my temp was LOWER than it was on CD16 morning, so I assume FF would've put CD17 as O day. I won't know for sure as I made the decision that morning to forget the temping and opks...it sets me up for being very cranky when things don't go as planned:winkwink:

Anyway, all this TTC stuff has made me all the more grateful for the 3 precious children God has given me. They are growing all too fast and I need to focus on what I have and not what I wish I had:flower:

Lissa; that's great that your dr. is on top of the progesterone thing..very important for making babies:)

Dash; how was your appt? I've been thinking about you and wondered how the scan went:hugs: I hadn't realized that you were still feeling so sick:( :kiss:

My appointment was great! My cervix measured even longer than at last visit, and the baby was doing fantastic. There was one pic they wanted of the heart that they were not able to get, but the doc said it was nothing to worry about- just a positional thing. So I have another anatomy scan in 4 weeks.

I think I might be attending a birth as birth support tonight- which seems exciting and exhausting at the same time! Only time will tell...

My appointment was great! My cervix measured even longer than at last visit, and the baby was doing fantastic. There was one pic they wanted of the heart that they were not able to get, but the doc said it was nothing to worry about- just a positional thing. So I have another anatomy scan in 4 weeks.

I think I might be attending a birth as birth support tonight- which seems exciting and exhausting at the same time! Only time will tell...

:thumbup:Glad everything is looking good for you and your lil' gal:)

Ooohh, birth support, eh? You're right, that does sound exhausting and I'm not even preggers:haha: I hope the birth goes smoothly:) My sister is due on Friday:happydance: she's having lots of contractions:) I'm so excited to be an auntie again:happydance:

Dash glad your apt went good. Faith and Mommabrown I have my fingers crossed for you. I hope you both get your BFP this month. AFM I am getting ready to take my hubby to indianapolis for his new job. I am so excited to take him. I love my hubby but being together for the last 4 months has been enough..LOL.. On the flip side my sister in law and her boyfriend broke up yesterday so she will be staying with us for a while until she can get her own place. I am sure the kids will love it.. And she is a neat freak so I am sure she will be helping around the house when she isn't working. Anyway AF hasn't shown yet. I am not testing. I am not testing. Okay so I am driving myself crazy about not testing. But I don't wanna see a --- or a faint +. AF is due today or tomorrow. Faith I feel you on being a control freak because if I could turn a --- test ++ I would. I hate not being in control of anything. Which makes TTC even harder. Becuase like you said things come up and nothing ever goes as planed it seems.

Ok I lied. I am not getting excited at all after everything I have been through in the last few months. But this gives me hope. https://www.fertilityfriend.com/tg/entry/7603203.html

Faith, I sorta started out the same way of controlling the whole TTC. It just wasn't fun for us. The heartache i felt and still feel each month when AF arrives is to much and when i think that i have controlled every situation and that it should be happening it only makes it harder on having hopes of having a successful TR. :cry: So i let it go. I have faith that if it wasn't meant to be then i wouldn't have been lead this far into my journey. Well i still have hope for you because :spermy: can live up to 3 days in there and you could have got it this time.:hugs: Don't give up hope yet.

Lissa, i know what you mean my dad was a truck driver and all the time he spent away was hard on us but when he was home for too long we all started wanting him to head back out. lol Hopefully since they have figured out medically what is going on with you it well help aid to a very long and healthy pregnancy for you!!! :winkwink:

Here :dust: to both you dear ladies!! :flower:

Ok I lied. I am not getting excited at all after everything I have been through in the last few months. But this gives me hope. https://www.fertilityfriend.com/tg/entry/7603203.html

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!:happydance: Lissa:hugs: I hope it's a for suresie for you:hugs: and OMG! here you thought you missed your window:) This just goes to show, that opks may not be as reliable as we think:nope: I was JUST reading about this yesterday...lots of women basing everything on the smiley face or *looks pretty close to the control line* stuff. Now I know why dr.s will say ...forget the opks:(

ANYWHO, I'm so, so excited for you! When will dh be home:haha:

Can you girls believe it? We have two dear tr sisters on another thread that just got their BFPs in the past few days, another sister that tested Fri. and thinks she saw a faint line and now, our very own Lissa:dance: this HAS to be the best month ever for BFPs!!!!

OH wow! I didnt even look because I thought it was a chart- and I wouldnt know what i was looking at anyways. So glad you posted that Faith!

YAY LISSA! How exciting!

Hi ladies. I am back from Indiana. We had a great time. I feel like I need to sleep for atleast a week. I have sneezed about a million times in the last few days. I will be going for blood work tomorrow. I have been testing but the lines are staying about the same. I am not at all getting my hopes up. Although AF has stayed away. I just don't want disappointment. I will let you all know as soon as I know something.

O and I should mention that my BB's feel like they have gained about 10 lbs in the last few days. They hurt.

Lissa, thanks for the update:) So glad you had safe travels!
Anxious to hear your betas! Praying for GOOD numbers:hugs:

sweets fx that everything is in the right spot and stays there :) congrats momma

my first beta was 36. So low. I am kinda disappointed. I was hoping for a higher number. I will go again on friday.

Well AF showed today. I am sad but I kinda expected it. I really wanted it to stick. Thank you ladies for being so supportive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->